Forty Winks QLD

3.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (13)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (60%) · Not as advertised (40%)
Jan M

Jan MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service beautiful product

Thank you Lisa and Deb for your help with my purchase it is more than I could hope for. I am so very happy with my purchase regards Jan McInnes

Store LocationForty winks Aspley
Brian L.

Brian L.Far North Queensland, QLD

I felt I'd been conned.

On Saturday morning I saw a bed I'd like and was quoted $540 with free delivery.

A little later in the day I received an SMS to say the exact product wasn't in stock but they had a similar one, in a different brand, for only $60 more.

I went in on Monday morning to learn the true price is almost $800, which is a long way from the original promise of $540.

No prizes for guessing why I rate them with only the one star

JohnB

JohnB

Don't fall for the false delivery promises

Purchased a bed over 4 weeks ago. Ian the pushy sales guy said it would be a 3 week delivery...alarm bells rang hen I saw a female sales assistant look at him in a strange way. Got told last week it should be around a week. Phoned again and have now been told the shipping container should arrive in Sydney in 3 weeks then delivery a week after that making it now 8 weeks....Ridiculous!!! I have no faith we will be seeing the bed anytime soon and without much pain!

Janine

JanineQueensland

Don't shop here!

My daughter paid for brand new king bed frame - Colton
Jane was saleswoman
Delivered floor stock- an under handed deceitful thing to do!
Rips, tears & discoloured
Jane must have thought because she was young that she wouldn't check over what she bought.
Keesh - manager had no sympathy or genuine care, didn't even greet us with a hello just said have two options,$200 off the damaged stock or wait for new frame.
Had to get quite upset to get a refund.
Will never shop here ever again as they don't care for their customers at all.

Store LocationBundall Gold Coast
Manda

MandaNorth Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Good sales assistance until after purchase. We purchased a Sealy Edinburgh Mattress and it is nothing like the one we tried in store - even after weeks rotating and of trying to break it in. It is hard as a rock. We both have bad necks and backs to the point we can barely walk. The only thing the store offered was a mattress topper for a discount price. We should have the opportunity to swap it within a period. VERY disappointed as we spent way over our budget to get a quality mattress and we can't sleep in it.

Store LocationTownsville
Benjamin

BenjaminDysart

My partner and I recently purchased a bed from the Mackay store after much effort trying different beds from different stores we found forty winks to have great customer service and we had an awesome shopping experience . Also we believe we got a great deal definitely worth a look

Store LocationMackay
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Benjamin, we're very pleased to hear your positive feedback. Thanks for the recommendation and we hope you enjoy the new bed!

Ingrid G.

Ingrid G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The best local customer service

Thank you, Adam and the team to make the shopping experience at Forty Wings in Hervey Bay such a great one. You have put all effort in getting all we were looking for and free delivery as well. Couldn't be any happier. Ingrid

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationHervey Bay
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Ingrid, thanks so much for the fantastic feedback! We're glad you had a great experience and that Adam and the team were able to make your visit memorable. We will pass on your feedback to the team.

Joan and Peter

Joan and PeterWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent attentive Service and advice from Bundaberg Store

We are very happy with the service and staff when we purchased three mattresses and one base, excellent quality product, we recommend that you visit the Bundaberg store for your next bed

Store LocationBUNDABERG
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Joan & Peter, thanks so much for the fantastic feedback. We're glad you had a great experience and our team at Forty Winks Bundaberg were able to make your visit to our store memorable. We will pass on your feedback to the team.

Great customer service

We had excellent customer service from the moment we walked into the store. We didnt make a decision straight away, in fact we returned to the store on several occasions to measure up, at no stage was any pressure put on us. Once we had chosen what we wanted we found out the store didnt deliver on the day we needed, not a problem the staff member offered to deliver it for us on his day off, on the Sunshine Coast!! Nothing was too much trouble. Very impressed.

Store LocationJindalee
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Tina, a belated thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're very pleased to hear you were happy with the service provided and want to thank you for supporting Forty Winks Jindalee.

Nicola

NicolaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A1 for customer service

A huge thank you to Rachael at the boat harbour drive store! Rachael made selecting the perfect mattress super easy for us, great product knowledge and advice. We could not recommend highly enough.

Suzanne Thornton

Suzanne ThorntonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Exceptional service, Tracey is an Angle - Thank you

Elderly gentleman in Aged Care Home, confused as to what he needed to purchase. Received all the help, compassion and assistance he needed. Purchased a King Single Capri Firm Mattress, Base and Pillow.
Sleeping perfect now and couldn't have done it without the wonderful staff at Forty Winks - Hervey Bay.
Special thanks to Tracey for her extraordinary service.
Brian resting very peacefully.......

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationHervey Bay
Your worst nightmare

Your worst nightmareSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from Forty Winks Toowoomba for your own health's sake

Store LocationForty Winks Toowoomba
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi, please accept our sincere apologies. Please know we have notified our State Manager to investigate this and we will be in touch once we have some more information. Thank you.

Fantastic customer service

I shopped at the Toowoomba store and was greeted by a lovely young lady by the name of Amy. Amy took the time with us with her customer service being A1. Very polite and explained to the point. I congratulate Amy for her old fashioned service . I bought and walked out very happy.

Store LocationToowoomba
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Robyn, this is great to hear! Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Toomoomba and we'll be sure to pass your feedback on :-)

webangel-pr45705

webangel-pr45705

Awesome customer service at Toowoomba store!

Awesome service from Angela. So friendly, approachable, helpful and knowledgeable! Easy parking, great range of bedding options. Great prices and the Manager was also really helpful in making sure we got a great deal! Thank you :)

Store LocationToowoomba
Shell

ShellBrisbane

Never Shop Here

Shop LocationQLD, Logan

Customer Service at Aspley Forty Winks

I would like to write a review about the excellent service and advice I received when purchasing a mattress, ensemble & pillow at the Aspley Store from Jan Stone.
Her service and knowledge of products was exemplary and her manner was helpful and friendly. I walked out the the store highly confident with what I had purchase.

Shop LocationQLD, Aspley

A new customer

OMG we’ve just put down a deposit for our ( expensive) new mattress with forty winks at bundaberg ........after reading some of these reviews , I’m really worried now about quality/ after sales service/ delivery/ so many people said that their brand new mattress sagged and had terrible problems within a few months.....
We had a brilliant young sales person, who was quite new to the job, but gave us 120% of her time and knowledge ( she was happy to defer to a more experienced person a few times, which we were happy with) this was one of the reasons we happily bought the mattres.
I really hope we can be one of the positive feedback reviews after sleeping on our new mattress

Shop LocationQLD, Bundaberg
Racheal

Have we made an expensive mistake?

Racheal

We will collect our new King Koil mattress soon and will update our review when we’ve slept on it for a few weeks?.........

Tamara

TamaraWoodend, Ipswich

Brand new and sunken mattress-update

Shop LocationQLD, Bundall
Caz

CazMaleny

Don't order if you're in a hurry !

I ordered a bed from the Kawana store. I was disappointed to hear it would take two weeks to get it. Now I've learnt that they won't have the bed until well after the two weeks I was told. The worst part is that even when they do get it they don't intend to deliver it to me until four days later...You would think that because I've waited for so long they would make an effort to get it to me sooner - but it's obviously not convenient for them. Terrible service.

Shop LocationQLD, Kawana
Sha

ShaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy with mattress quality

Shop LocationQLD, Jindalee