Forty Winks QLD

Great customer service

We had excellent customer service from the moment we walked into the store. We didnt make a decision straight away, in fact we returned to the store on several occasions to measure up, at no stage was any pressure put on us. Once we had chosen what we wanted we found out the store didnt deliver on the day we needed, not a problem the staff member offered to deliver it for us on his day off, on the Sunshine Coast!! Nothing was too much trouble. Very impressed.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationJindalee

Nicola

NicolaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A1 for customer service

A huge thank you to Rachael at the boat harbour drive store! Rachael made selecting the perfect mattress super easy for us, great product knowledge and advice. We could not recommend highly enough.

Suzanne Thornton

Suzanne ThorntonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Exceptional service, Tracey is an Angle - Thank you

Elderly gentleman in Aged Care Home, confused as to what he needed to purchase. Received all the help, compassion and assistance he needed. Purchased a King Single Capri Firm Mattress, Base and Pillow.
Sleeping perfect now and couldn't have done it without the wonderful staff at Forty Winks - Hervey Bay.
Special thanks to Tracey for her extraordinary service.
Brian resting very peacefully.......

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationHervey Bay
Your worst nightmare

Your worst nightmareSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from Forty Winks Toowoomba for your own health's sake

Store LocationForty Winks Toowoomba
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi, please accept our sincere apologies. Please know we have notified our State Manager to investigate this and we will be in touch once we have some more information. Thank you.

Fantastic customer service

I shopped at the Toowoomba store and was greeted by a lovely young lady by the name of Amy. Amy took the time with us with her customer service being A1. Very polite and explained to the point. I congratulate Amy for her old fashioned service . I bought and walked out very happy.

Store LocationToowoomba
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Robyn, this is great to hear! Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Toomoomba and we'll be sure to pass your feedback on :-)

webangel-pr45705

webangel-pr45705

Awesome customer service at Toowoomba store!

Awesome service from Angela. So friendly, approachable, helpful and knowledgeable! Easy parking, great range of bedding options. Great prices and the Manager was also really helpful in making sure we got a great deal! Thank you :)

Store LocationToowoomba

Shell

ShellBrisbane

Never Shop Here

Shop LocationQLD, Logan

Customer Service at Aspley Forty Winks

I would like to write a review about the excellent service and advice I received when purchasing a mattress, ensemble & pillow at the Aspley Store from Jan Stone.
Her service and knowledge of products was exemplary and her manner was helpful and friendly. I walked out the the store highly confident with what I had purchase.

Shop LocationQLD, Aspley

A new customer

OMG we’ve just put down a deposit for our ( expensive) new mattress with forty winks at bundaberg ........after reading some of these reviews , I’m really worried now about quality/ after sales service/ delivery/ so many people said that their brand new mattress sagged and had terrible problems within a few months.....
We had a brilliant young sales person, who was quite new to the job, but gave us 120% of her time and knowledge ( she was happy to defer to a more experienced person a few times, which we were happy with) this was one of the reasons we happily bought the mattres.
I really hope we can be one of the positive feedback reviews after sleeping on our new mattress

Shop LocationQLD, Bundaberg
Racheal

Have we made an expensive mistake?

Racheal

We will collect our new King Koil mattress soon and will update our review when we’ve slept on it for a few weeks?.........

Tamara

TamaraWoodend, Ipswich

Brand new and sunken mattress-update

Shop LocationQLD, Bundall

Caz

CazMaleny

Don't order if you're in a hurry !

I ordered a bed from the Kawana store. I was disappointed to hear it would take two weeks to get it. Now I've learnt that they won't have the bed until well after the two weeks I was told. The worst part is that even when they do get it they don't intend to deliver it to me until four days later...You would think that because I've waited for so long they would make an effort to get it to me sooner - but it's obviously not convenient for them. Terrible service.

Shop LocationQLD, Kawana

Sha

ShaBrisbane

Not happy with mattress quality

Jean

JeanLogan City

Waiting and waiting

Shop LocationQLD, Logan

TomBrisbane

Do Not Shop Here ! You'll Regret It

Hi Tom,
We have spoken to the store and the manufacturer who went to rectify this situation for you. If you can call the Customer Service Manager at the store and he will work with you to fix your issue as soon as possible.

Worst customer service! Plain rude

Terrible customer service and plain rude.

We purchased a king size bed frame, when it was delivered we unpacked and noticed some minor defects. The attachment for the bed head looked insecure and flimsy.

Spoke to a lady who said all their bed frames are checked and does not have any defects. She arranged for a manager to contact me, however we have not received any calls and keep getting run around.

Honestly, i would avoid purchasing anything from Forty Winks, there are so many other places where you get good customer service.

My only mistake was not reading reviews and trusting a brand name.

Hi Tom,

Apologies no one has got back to you. If you let us know which bed frame it was you chose we will have someone contact you immediately.

Colin mBundaberg Queensland 4670

Worse bed we have slept in

Our bed was bought in stores . It has all ready been replaced but it's the same as what the first one was. Because we didn't buy a base with the bed as we had a flat base for it to go on were told the base was not satisfactory for mattress I find this hard to beleive. We told that if we had any further problem with bed we would have no claim.

Shop LocationQLD, Bundaberg

Hi Colin,

I have passed this on to our State Manager to look into. Would you kindly private message us your contact details?

Colin m

Colin Oliver 95/21 Walters Street Bundaberg North. Qld. 0721511921 or 0409630983

Brilliant service at Forty Winks Jindalee

A great experience from sales to delivery, store employees were welcoming, acknowledging you when entering store and were very helpful with no pressure to buy. The delivery person made an after hours drop when a furniture item was inadvertently missed from the initial load. We would definitely recommend buying here.

Cheap rubbish furniture

We paid a huge amount of money for a mattress bed and side tables and chest of drawers. Beware to look at the fine details. Our drawers are terrible quality with cracks in the wood, veneer peeling at edges (its 3 months old) and just generally made of rubbish - And because it was on a payment plan ill be reminded every month of how i still owe a fortune on shoddy furniture. Sigh.

Shop LocationQLD, Tweed Heads
Kaz

Ok thank you I will contact store then. Thanks.

ProductReviewer1001

ProductReviewer1001AU

You guys rock

Not only do you supply AMAZING mattresses you give the greatest deals (not to mention you know what you are talking about!)

Purchased Mattresses, Mattress protectors And pillows

Great customer service, always have a friendly smile and willing to help out in any way.

Thanks Forty Winks!

Shop LocationQLD, Hervey Bay

Great service, great delivery and great mattress

Purchased a mattress from the Cairns branch on the weekend, got a great deal and got it delivered on the day at the exact time they said they would be there. Will be going there first next time I'm in the market for similar items. Highly recommend anyone seeking great service and a great deal to go have a chat with them.

Shop LocationQLD, Cairns