Listing monitored by Forty Winks

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)

Jan M
Jan MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service beautiful product

Thank you Lisa and Deb for your help with my purchase it is more than I could hope for. I am so very happy with my purchase regards Jan McInnes

Forty Winks
Forty WinksForty Winks

Hi Jan, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and thank you for supporting Forty Winks Aspley. The photos look great!

Tracy
Tracy

Customer Service at Aspley Forty Winks

I would like to write a review about the excellent service and advice I received when purchasing a mattress, ensemble & pillow at the Aspley Store from Jan Stone.
Her service and knowledge of products was exemplary and her manner was helpful and friendly. I walked out the the store highly confident with what I had purchase.

Shop LocationQLD, Aspley