Forty Winks QLD, Cairns

2.3

Brian L.

Brian L.Far North Queensland, QLD

I felt I'd been conned.

On Saturday morning I saw a bed I'd like and was quoted $540 with free delivery.

A little later in the day I received an SMS to say the exact product wasn't in stock but they had a similar one, in a different brand, for only $60 more.

I went in on Monday morning to learn the true price is almost $800, which is a long way from the original promise of $540.

No prizes for guessing why I rate them with only the one star

Great service, great delivery and great mattress

Purchased a mattress from the Cairns branch on the weekend, got a great deal and got it delivered on the day at the exact time they said they would be there. Will be going there first next time I'm in the market for similar items. Highly recommend anyone seeking great service and a great deal to go have a chat with them.

Shop LocationQLD, Cairns