Forty Winks QLD, Jindalee

Forty Winks QLD, Jindalee

Great customer service

We had excellent customer service from the moment we walked into the store. We didnt make a decision straight away, in fact we returned to the store on several occasions to measure up, at no stage was any pressure put on us. Once we had chosen what we wanted we found out the store didnt deliver on the day we needed, not a problem the staff member offered to deliver it for us on his day off, on the Sunshine Coast!! Nothing was too much trouble. Very impressed.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationJindalee

Sha

ShaBrisbane

Not happy with mattress quality

TomBrisbane

Do Not Shop Here ! You'll Regret It

Forty Winks
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Tom,
We have spoken to the store and the manufacturer who went to rectify this situation for you. If you can call the Customer Service Manager at the store and he will work with you to fix your issue as soon as possible.

Worst customer service! Plain rude

Terrible customer service and plain rude.

We purchased a king size bed frame, when it was delivered we unpacked and noticed some minor defects. The attachment for the bed head looked insecure and flimsy.

Spoke to a lady who said all their bed frames are checked and does not have any defects. She arranged for a manager to contact me, however we have not received any calls and keep getting run around.

Honestly, i would avoid purchasing anything from Forty Winks, there are so many other places where you get good customer service.

My only mistake was not reading reviews and trusting a brand name.

Forty Winks
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Tom,

Apologies no one has got back to you. If you let us know which bed frame it was you chose we will have someone contact you immediately.

Brilliant service at Forty Winks Jindalee

A great experience from sales to delivery, store employees were welcoming, acknowledging you when entering store and were very helpful with no pressure to buy. The delivery person made an after hours drop when a furniture item was inadvertently missed from the initial load. We would definitely recommend buying here.

Jodie

JodieIpswich

Fantastic service!

I recently bought my daughters bed through your Jindalee branch. It was her 10th birthday and I had decided to surprise her as she had seen this bed in store previously. Unfortunately I fell sick and ran out of time! I went to your Jindalee store a week before her birthday- whilst they didn't have one in stock, they did organize the warehouse to make a quick delivery and done some "shuffling around". My heart had originally sunk when I heard that I was too late- however your staffs quick thinking and actions made my little girl soooooo happy!!! Thank you!!

louise

louisegold coast

poor service and no followup

clearly forty.winks don't pride themselves on its about the customer.
"we won't sleep till you sleep" what a laugh.
I purchased a bed and base which is not what I saw in store, the base is wayyyy higher than that of the display models and although not entirley unhappy with the mattress the information given about the mattress was clearly rubbish. once approached the store about inconsistency they just wiped their hands of me. clearly made their sale and wanted nothing to do with customer satisfaction.
normally I don't go as far as to write a complaint letter however I did and never even heard back from their office. I'd be very wary purchasing anything ever again pretty disappointing service!