Forty Winks QLD, Toowoomba

Stay away from Forty Winks Toowoomba for your own health's sake

Store LocationForty Winks Toowoomba
Forty Winks
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi, please accept our sincere apologies. Please know we have notified our State Manager to investigate this and we will be in touch once we have some more information. Thank you.

Fantastic customer service

I shopped at the Toowoomba store and was greeted by a lovely young lady by the name of Amy. Amy took the time with us with her customer service being A1. Very polite and explained to the point. I congratulate Amy for her old fashioned service . I bought and walked out very happy.

Store LocationToowoomba
Forty Winks
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Robyn, this is great to hear! Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Toomoomba and we'll be sure to pass your feedback on :-)

webangel-pr45705

webangel-pr45705

Awesome customer service at Toowoomba store!

Awesome service from Angela. So friendly, approachable, helpful and knowledgeable! Easy parking, great range of bedding options. Great prices and the Manager was also really helpful in making sure we got a great deal! Thank you :)

Store LocationToowoomba
K & S

K & SToowoomba

Pleased with Toowoomba store service.

Purchased king size bed frame & bedside tables from the Toowoomba store. They were upfront about delivery time frames. It took 3 weeks for the items to arrive in Toowoomba and then they arranged delivery to us the following Wednesday. I had a couple of quality issues, however, upon sending photos to the store along with a copy of my receipt they advised they would order replacement parts, deliver to us when they arrived and also install the replacement parts free of charge. I expected more of a fight but was so pleased when it was no trouble at all. It wasn't ideal but in the end it all worked out fine.

Shop LocationQLD, Toowoomba

sarahjayne2010

sarahjayne2010AU

Good

We had a problem with our mattress, the company that supplies to them. Forty winks was very helpful and incured the fee of delivery to and from the mattress manufacture so we didn't have to. They always kept me up to date on what was happening with my mattress and how long it would be expected to take to get back to me. Their communication with the customer was very good. The delivery driver was well mannered.
Toowoomba location has easy parking, and a variety of beds to choose from.
There is nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Shop LocationQLD, Toowoomba