Forty Winks QLD, Tweed Heads

Forty Winks QLD, Tweed Heads

Cheap rubbish furniture

We paid a huge amount of money for a mattress bed and side tables and chest of drawers. Beware to look at the fine details. Our drawers are terrible quality with cracks in the wood, veneer peeling at edges (its 3 months old) and just generally made of rubbish - And because it was on a payment plan ill be reminded every month of how i still owe a fortune on shoddy furniture. Sigh.

Shop LocationQLD, Tweed Heads
Forty Winks
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks
Kaz

Ok thank you I will contact store then. Thanks.

KarynB

KarynBAU

Awesome service the old fashioned way!

I have just purchased a bed, trundle and Mattress from this store for my young son. We had our purchase on layby and i have to say that every time i walked into the store to make a payment they knew my name and addressed me by it and they were always happy and willing to help with any request.
We have just gone back to purchase more furniture because we were so happy with them, so thanks!
Friendly and happy!