Forty Winks VIC, Brighton

Forty Winks VIC, Brighton

1.0 from 1 review

Worst service I've ever received. Horrible experience

Went into the store to purchase a middle range mattress and found one that I likes and the sales guy aksed what size I needed and I said a king single. He told me it will come into the factort mid week and will be delivered on Saturday. I was in the meantime looking up reviews on the mattress etc and got quite nervous by people feedback. None the less I convinced myself will be ok. When we got the keys to our new place and measured I realised the two King singles won't fit so BEFORE delivery I went to the store to return them or exchange them for the right size. I was SHOCKED when the same guy that sold it to me told me it was a special to order custom made mattress and that I can't change it I need to pay 25% or take it. Now I never ordered anything custom made to which he answered king single is a special size we make to order. We are taking about a mattress store and a very standard size! After an hour of arguing and him swearing and getting abusive I was forced to pay the 25% and leave. This is when the mattress was still on their factory I hate to think about the people that have problems with their goods once delivered. Horrible and inflexible service!!

Shop LocationVIC, Brighton
Hi Brad Sorry you are not have a good experience with Forty Winks. Most mattresses we sell are actually built on demand for customers so we don’t have large bulky item laying around. We will speak with the store owner and trying to get a resolution and have them call you.