Forty Winks VIC, Cheltenham

Forty Winks VIC, Cheltenham

Evan

Evan

They lie about delivery

I went to one shop in cheltham they said it would take up to 2 weeks for delivery 3 weeks went by then I called and they said it would be another 3 weeks I then cancelled my order then called another forty winks and again the told the same old tale and they have now called me this morning that it would now not be in till the end of October I will never buy a bed off these guys again they are a joke.

Shop LocationVIC, Cheltenham

Evan and Felicity

Evan and FelicityMelbourne

lie about delivery date

We recently purchased a bunk bed for our 8 yr olds birthday present.
we were told delivery would be 1-2 weeks which was perfect because we needed the bunk in 3 weeks.
2 and 1/2 weeks went by with no word from Forty Winks, my husband called them, to be told its actually going to be another 3 weeks before delivery, they hope....
We did end up getting a refund after an argument, which was better than nothing, but the promised bunk bed for our daughter was not going to happen.
If they had just been honest from the start we would have been able to source another product from another store.
Anything to get a sale!!!!!

Shop LocationVIC, Cheltenham