Forty Winks VIC, Eltham

Forty Winks VIC, Eltham

Delivery perfection

My experience on the receiving end of a delivery was fantastic. The drivers were timely, very pleasant, efficient, careful and a great promo for your company.

Excellence above & beyond

Thank you again for continued customer service satisfaction.. today Diana looked after us in every way posssible for a mutually agreeable purchase. The service as last year was second to none. Thank you Forty Winks Eltham.

Excellent - speedy service

I stumbled across the Eltham Store and was very happy i did. Not only did i receive excellent service from Dana in store and Matt with delivery, but i received a great discount as i bought 2 mattresses. I was so impressed with the service and it's great to shop in your local neighbourhood. Keep up the excellent work Forty Winks.

Shop LocationVIC, Eltham

Would never go anywhere else

Sylvia at Eltham store was extremely helpful with advice, organising urgent delivery of mattress and keeping me informed of progress on two separate occasions. Delivery guys, Paul and his offsider, could not have been more helpful. Wonderful, friendly people and excellent service. Would never go anywhere else !

Excellent service

We ordered at VIP night. All details carefully attended to by Daina. Delivery was made at exactly the time suitable for us, by Paul. A pleasant experience!

GET ON DOWN!!

Amazing customer service and gave us all the attention and time needed to make a huge decision
Thank you to Greg from Forty Winks Eltham
Huge sale this weekend also :)

Bed shopping

There is a lot of guess work, online research and big mark ups when it comes to buying a new bed / mattress. Today we went down to Forty Winks in Eltham and were greeted by Greg. He was great, took into account all of our needs and with the 40 hour sale bundled everything together at a great price for an amazing set. I looked online for ages but nothing beats trying the mattresses out having an honest chat and both parties walking away happy. Thanks Greg and Forty Winks, looking forward to our new cloud arriving soon.

Shop LocationVIC, Eltham
Hi Adam, Thanks for the positive review. We will ensure this gets passed on to Greg.

Great service and saved me heaps!

Visited the Eltham store of Forty Winks and received excellent service and knowledge from Greg! No pressure. Allowed us to take our time and then gave us an awesome deal on a couple of beds. Very happy customer! A1!

Shop LocationVIC, Eltham
Hi Angie. Thanks for the feedback. Greg really knows his stuff and we will pass this on to him.

Great, knowledgeable service.

We received excellent service from Greg at this store. He didn't hurry us and discussed all options with what we were looking for. We even came in under our budget! Cant wait for a better nights sleep.

Shop LocationVIC, Eltham
Hi Andy, Thanks so much for the positive feedback.

Brilliant service.

Brilliant service from beginning to end. Went to Eltham store and received great service and detailed information on mattreses from Greg. My daughter's bed and furniture was delivered within the time frame given. The deliverers where friendly, efficient and respectful. Could not have asked for more! Very professional! Thank you

Shop LocationVIC, Eltham
Hi Chris, Thanks for the Feedback. We will pass it on to the store.

Very Bad Company

I was sold a very expensive Tempura mattress and after 18 months I was suffering back pain and extreme discomfort. When I asked the store what the problem was they referred me to Tempura who immediately asked the type of base it was on, which is an innerspring base, they replied that was completely wrong and it must be on a slatted base, and quote "said that is the same as sleeping in a Hammock". The store should never had sold the mattress knowing it was being used on a innerspring base. The mattress is now not covered under the warranty as it has deteriorated being used on the wrong base. When I approached the store all they could say we will sell you a slatted base. Of course they should have known this in the first place and deny responsibility for not advising that a Tempura mattress must have a slatted base. The least they should do is supply a base for free. The staff at this store were extremely rude and the obviously don't know there products. I am now stuck with a $3500 mattress which is useless. When I contacted Forty Winks head office they promised to have a manager call me back in a few days to address the problem, that was six weeks ago. I would suggest not to bother dealing with this company and certainty would not deal with the Eltham store due to the arrogance of the staff.

Amazing! Eltham Forty Winks

We purchased a premium end mattress and base recently, with the help of the most professional, understanding and pleasant salespeople at Forty Winks Eltham! Not only were they knowledgeable, but their customer service and the amount of care they had to ensure we chose the right mattress, was exceptional. I highly recommend these girls to anyone needing advice in buying a mattress in a very caring environment!