Forty Winks VIC, Frankston

Forty Winks VIC, Frankston

2.7

Elle

ElleCarrum Downs

Taking this store to VCAT!

Bought a $16,000 bed that made noise even after just a few weeks, said it had a 10 year warranty when the bed was purchased, [name removed] (manager) offered $3800 and told us to come in and spend more money with a $3800 credit, not being happy with that he was extremely rude, avoid this store at all costs!

warranty

Purchased a mattress and 5 days later found the stitching had come away at the foot of the bed.
    Spoke to Nicola at the Frankston store who had this problem sorted for me by the end of the day, and a brand new mattress . Customer service could not of been better. Thankyou Nicola .

Matt

MattMelbourne

Really impressive service

Purchased a mattress and bed at the Frankston store. Lisa kept us up to date from the warehouse on delivery and was very cheerful and friendly on the phone. The delivery guys were punctual and called when 30 minutes away - again very cheerful and all smiles. We had an issue with the mattress which was not Forty Wink's fault. Bianca from the store went above and beyond to find a solution for us which was found on the same morning I called. Tremendously impressed with Bianca and I know where I'll be buying all my future beds from. What really stood out was that every person I dealt with was friendly, understanding and professional.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Forty Winks VIC, Frankston compares to other Furniture Shops

NinaP661

NinaP661Melbourne, Vic

Great Product, Not So Great Delivery

Purchased the Venetian Medium Mattress, the Corfu Bedhead with matching Base from [name removed] at Forty Winks in Frankston. [name removed] experience in the industry was invaluable when it came to combining the varying needs of both myself and husband, as we both tested several different types of mattresses at leasure. I'm happy to say, we made a good choice regarding our bed.

As much as I'd like to give Forty Winks 5 stars, the men that delivered the mattress and bed were two of the freakiest dudes to ever enter my home with regards to their lack of personal hygiene, manners and a blatant carelessness when manoeuvring the items into the bedroom. They were scary enough to shop elsewhere next time.

Geoff08

Geoff08Somers

Abysmal Service

Can't really comment on the service because we didn't receive any.
    We went into the store looking to buy a new mattress but after wandering around for 10 minutes and none of the staff showing any interest in us (there was only one other customer in the store) we left to go across the carpark to see what Snooze or Harvey Norman had to offer.
    En route we found Regal Mattress Solutions (which we'd never heard of) and were well looked after. We never did make it to Snooze or HN.

Forty Winks- Shameful customer service and poor quality product

Bought a $2,500 king coil mattress from Forty Winks Frankston Home maker centre. Had nothing but issues with this mattress and have been trying to negotiate with the store to exchange/refund. The store, particularly the store owner , has been most unhelpful (almost rude) despite being told by the bed makers themselves that they have recently had problems with their springs not separating properly. The bed delivered to us is not the same as the one on display - we have obviously got one of these faulty mattresses. We are that desperate for a good nights sleep that we would even be happy to exchange for the one on display but the store manager wont help resolve this issue!!!

Poor quality mattress- poor service from Forty Winks