Forty Winks VIC, Highpoint

Forty Winks VIC, Highpoint

Don't do it!

My partner and I weren't told that deposits weren't refundable AFTER we put a deposit down, if we had have known this, we wouldn't have put the amount on that we did. Now trying to get our money back due to unforeseen circumstances, "we should have known it wasn't refundable"because its implied, apparently. We have our receipt, the bed isnt used and because we don't have it. But apparently because it has already been delivered to the store, we cant get our money back?? they're a money hungry pack of bullies. Sales associate at highpoint argued with my boyfriend like a 10 year boy over it when my partner stated the fact we were mislead. terrible customer service, take your money else where. believe me. From what I have read in these reviews is that if your purchase works out for you, its fine, but if you have an issue, it can and will go extremely pear shaped, from being bullied, to the company taking no responsibility to being lied to.

Shop LocationVIC, Highpoint

Terrible purchasing experience.

I wish i saw all these reviews before i went to buy beds from forty winks. I went to the store end of june, and ordered 2 sets of beds and 2 matress in forty winks highpoint, and try to confirm whether they have been arrived on mid of august, and they said i didn't place an order!! If i don't want to place an order, why the hell i am paying you the deposit??? None of the staff mentioned this "place order 4 weeks piror" thing to me when i paid my deposit! Then i place the order, and they said it would take 5 weeks (instead of the 4 weeks mentioned on their paper) to finish my beds. Ok, because i need the bed in oct, so i think it is still ok. However, when i went to the store to check, a male staff with horrible attitude told me that it was still not arrived, and i shouldn't be checking with him, because the 5 weeks they mentioned has not finished yet!
And it is end of sept today, still no calls from them. It is just terrible experience!!! I wish more people can see reviews before purchasing anything from any store, especially this one. Terrible terrible service.

Shop LocationVIC, Highpoint