Forty Winks VIC, Knox

Ausbuy

AusbuyM

Ferntree Gully Forty Winks

Do not shop here.
    I have had nothing but issues from the mattress I purchased from this store.
    It was taken away by AH beard once, but they just inspected it and returned it back to me, saying there was nothing wrong with it.
    I now have chronic back and neck pain due to the unsupportive AH beard King Koil Mattress Chiro Deluxe mattress.
    Bill has been unsympathetic and unhelpful with regards to getting a replacement mattress.
    He is full of excuses and is telling me it's my fault because I chose the mattress.
    I will never shop at any Fort Winks store again or buy any AHbeard branded Mattresses.

Horrible customer service.

I went looking for a new mattress at the knox store told salesman what and wanted and he just directed me to sale stock he was trying to get rid of. Then when I didn't purchase a mattress that instant he muttered what a waste of my time as he walked away very rude.

Shop LocationVIC, Knox

Be careful leaving a review

Both myself and my wife left a review for Forty Winks 2 days later I received a phone call for a forty winks staff member for the store I had complained about harassing me about my review! Yes they read my review and all the details and used it to look up my personal details and call me up and harass me. Not only the phone call but all the fake accounts on this website to argue with people and their complaints and feedback for REAL customers!!! Forty Winks and some of the staff ( the Knox store) are horrible and rude! Do not shop at that store!
    The learning experience - Always do your research on where you spend your money.
    The staff - horrible aggressive behaviour!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Forty Winks VIC, Knox compares to other Furniture Shops

Laura

LauraMelbourne

Horrible staff, no customer service!