Forty Winks VIC, Narre Warren

Forty Winks VIC, Narre Warren

Jess

JessMelbourne

Happy Customers

We purchased the Lyon bedroom suite from the Fountain Gate store. The man who served us was lovely. He took our phone order and went out of his way to help us. When we got our sdreswr drawer, it was faulty. I cannot fault the warehouse either. The customer service was fantastic. Kronul went out of his way to organise a replacement from the manufacturer and delivery was very timely. We are very happy with our new bedroom furniture! Thanks Forty Winks!

Teagan

TeaganTraralgon

Absolutely disgusting

I have never ever delt with such disgustingly rude people in my life, after spending over $2000 they still have the audacity to hand ball off all the issues they have caused.
Not to mention the gentleman at their Dandenong warehouse..
These people should not work in customer service.
I will be warning every one I know to never ever step foot in that store.

janaka

janakaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst service ever.

I have purchased a bed in 2008 or 9 the bed is sinking so I want it fixed when I went to Forty Winks they have nothing on their system their systems are on book in the new age they don't have computers everything's logged in books and they don't want to go back and see when I purchased it when I did purchase they were so helpful and nice when I went back they were such a smart crap .do not purchase any goods from here as there behind in technology and they will not give you your warranty because they can't find anything their services so poorly ranked and I would not give any stars for these guys because they don't even try to help you out what's the point having 10 year warranty when they don't have any information on you bloody crap..

Money grabbers

We have had problems with our mattress for over 5 months and the only customers you look after are the ones giving you money.
We will never shop at any of your stores again. Biggest waste of time and money, while our backs are being damaged you don't help.

Could have been better

Even though I found what I was after, I was not happy with the customer service. The staff (specially the males) were cold and lacked enthusiasm. When I asked for some specific information about a kids bedroom, I felt as if I was bothering. Hello! I'm the customer spending money in your store!

MY OPINIONVictoria