Forty Winks VIC, Narre Warren

Forty Winks VIC, Narre Warren

Happy Customers

We purchased the Lyon bedroom suite from the Fountain Gate store. The man who served us was lovely. He took our phone order and went out of his way to help us. When we got our sdreswr drawer, it was faulty. I cannot fault the warehouse either. The customer service was fantastic. Kronul went out of his way to organise a replacement from the manufacturer and delivery was very timely. We are very happy with our new bedroom furniture! Thanks Forty Winks!

Absolutely disgusting

I have never ever delt with such disgustingly rude people in my life, after spending over $2000 they still have the audacity to hand ball off all the issues they have caused.
Not to mention the gentleman at their Dandenong warehouse..
These people should not work in customer service.
I will be warning every one I know to never ever step foot in that store.

Worst service ever.

I have purchased a bed in 2008 or 9 the bed is sinking so I want it fixed when I went to Forty Winks they have nothing on their system their systems are on book in the new age they don't have computers everything's logged in books and they don't want to go back and see when I purchased it when I did purchase they were so helpful and nice when I went back they were such a smart crap .do not purchase any goods from here as there behind in technology and they will not give you your warranty because they can't find anything their services so poorly ranked and I would not give any stars for these guys because they don't even try to help you out what's the point having 10 year warranty when they don't have any information on you bloody crap..

Money grabbers

We have had problems with our mattress for over 5 months and the only customers you look after are the ones giving you money.
We will never shop at any of your stores again. Biggest waste of time and money, while our backs are being damaged you don't help.

Could have been better

Even though I found what I was after, I was not happy with the customer service. The staff (specially the males) were cold and lacked enthusiasm. When I asked for some specific information about a kids bedroom, I felt as if I was bothering. Hello! I'm the customer spending money in your store!

Not so Silent Patner.

Please note..Not rating Forty Winks as bad..you can't expect them to do anything about a matress purchased at the end of March..Bad is the bad mattress we purchased!
We purchased the Silent partner Capri Medium. You can only try them out for so long in the store before making a choice. The reason we liked this one was we wanted a pillow top mattress that when your parnter moved around you wouldn't notice it much. When it first arrived it seemed rather comfy, but over the months it is everything but. My husband and I are not large people, both weigh under 70 KG each but we still find ourselves rolling into the centre of the mattress. The other annoying thing is you can feel every movement the other person makes, therefore we're not having a restfull sleep . It will be a 'Silent Partner', because from now on I think I'm gonna sleep on the couch!!
The promo price
Not what it claims

Shop LocationVIC, Narre Warren
Yay..someone from Sleepeeze has inspected the matress and will replace it due to the centre sagging. I was told by Forty Winks salesman this particular matress did not need to be rotated often, but when the rep came out he said that it has to be rotaed weekly for the first few weeks then every couple of months after that! The delivery guys unwrapped the matress on delivery and the care instructions were attached to the plastic!! Here we go again! Finally got our replacement mattress and I can already tell we are in for the same centre sagging problem. As they were offloading the mattress from the truck you could already see the mattress was not very sturdy and was very flexible. Our slats are thicker than regular ones, but the mattress still has a very soft spot in the centre. I think I'll dismantle the bed and just have the mattress on the floor. Keep away from the Silent Partner Capri. : (Oh yeah...forgot to mention that when the new mattress arrived we added extra slats and purchased 4 new centre support legs Just for piece of mind and it is STILLL LIKE LYING ON A SACK OF POTATOES!!! Been rotating the darn thing as instructed and again It's developed a sag. Waking up in pain...AAAGH!!!! A virtual nightmare!