Forty Winks VIC, Northland

Removal

Forty Winks
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Dani,

I undertand your problem was solved to your satisfaction?

Worst service

Purchase mattress from northland preston store before 1 year with 5 years guarantee.
I have got some issues with mattress now and they are asking us to sort it out with the manufacturers directly and manufacturers are asking to pay $70 +GST one way transport fees to inspect the mattress.
This was never ever informed to us at the time of selling the mattress.
The behaviour of the employees at the store was also insulting when my wife tried to contact them in regards to our comolaint.
Its been 4 weeks now - we have made complaint - we haven't heard back yet from anyone.
Worst experience ever.

Shop LocationVIC, Northland

Forty winks- scam and a joke

Don't fall for this buy one get one free rubbish. After feeling pressured by a very pushy salesman I bought a mattress and base for 4000.00 and I got a king single mattress free. Then when I realised how expensive that actually was and started feeling buyers remorse I rang 2 days later and 2 different and very bully like men told me 'tough, if you want to cancel there is a 25% cancelation fee' even though I am not getting my goods for 3 months. This stores salespeople are rude and arrogant and have no understanding for customers, it's just product turnover. Shop around people, even with their so called 'sales' they are so overly expensive and the store a few doors down from them are much cheaper for better quality and not running sales!!

Forty Winks
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Terri,

Sorry to hear about your experience. We will be happy to chase this with the store concerned if you can private message us with your purchase details.

Promised to exchange and didn't

I made the purchase instore paid in cash with in 6 months my bed has sunk, i called to get a new mattress as promised they told me they had never seen it sink and disfigure that bad. They wanted me to pay $300 for pick up and deliver it back but they wouls only refermish it not replace it. Sales men gave me his word they would swap over to problem. Crap company extremely disappointed never go back.

Great.

Great service, well made furniture, timely service (was ready earlier than expected) and delivery was fast and efficient. Bit pricey, but the products are very well made. Would definitely buy from here again.

aliman

alimanMelbourne

Horrified customer service.

We asked if our bed can be delivered before 2pm, because I had to pick my daughter from school. I was told someone from the store would ring me to confirm in the morning if this bed could be delivered before 2pm. No one rang in the morning. And we left home at 11am. Then delivery truck came at lunch time while I was not at home. Store manager accused me not wait for delivery and asked me to pay the double delivery fee. I tried to tell him that I didn't receive the phone call as I was told on the phone to confirm the delivery time, he wouldn't listen. He interrupted me and insisted that I misunderstood the phone conversation. He was rude on the phone. I couldn't image how he can be a manager.

unlucky one