Forty Winks VIC, South Wharf

Forty Winks VIC, South Wharf

Stickers

Warranty claim for Aireloom brand mattress.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationSOUTHWHARF
Stickers

22nd Oct) New mattress delivered this morning. Looks like Forty Winks did the right thing in the end.....!

parya

paryasouth Melbourne

delivering wrong mattress and very bad conversation

(DFO South Wharf, Melbourne, VIC) terrible very terrible experience.I bought a king mattress in M they send my F firm one, and i realised after the delivery, (it was the customer service fault). I called, and all i got a very bad conversation from the customer service, she was trying to cover up her mistake by make me the one how order the wrong mattress.
after 3 night sleeping on the floor because it was weekend the manger wasn't there, on Monday i went to the store asking to talk with the manger, and he was filled with her lies. all i can say it was very bad experience very bad.

Param

ParamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 star experience at DFO southwarf

My wife wanted a new bed and mattress for our new home which was under construction. We visited DFO southwarf Forty Winks in december and booked a bed and seally posturepedic mattress to deliver in May. Paid 30% deposit and cleared the rest before deivery. I really liked that option. Cam was excellent in customer service and he promised for call backs and he did call back for a request to raise the bedhead. We found the staff warm, welcoming and willing to help. Especially CAM. Thanks

Scum of the earth

My wife suffers from neck pain when she wakes up, and is always trying to find a more comfortable pillow. She tried a Tempur pillow at the Forty Winks stand at the home show and liked it. We bought two, for $387, but when we got home we realised that we had been sold a different model to the one we had tried at the home show. The pillows were much thicker, harder and heavier. We took them back to the South Wharf Forty Winks store as per the card that the salesman had given us when we bought the pillows, to try and exchange them for the same model we thought we were buying, but were refused. Never deal with these thieves.