Forty Winks VIC, Thomastown

Forty Winks VIC, Thomastown

Callejas

CallejasThomastown

Excellent customer service by Fiona at Thomastown store

I have an excellent experience shopping today with the excellent Customer service given to my wife and I by Fiona at Thomastown Store. We got very well looked after and within our budget.

Happy Customer

The service we received in the store from Mariella was great and Paul & Chris the guys who delivered the mattress were very polite . great job by all . very happy with our choice of mattress also .

Stevex

Stevexmelbourne

Stay away from Forty Winks!

They're happy to sell you a mattress but if something goes wrong their customer service is crap. Stay away from the big retailers!

Tempur Mattress.

We purchased this mattress after telling the sales person who was the manager of the store that I'm getting hot flushes with menopause. I'd had my old mattress for over twenty years and was making me sweat at night. He highly recommended the Tempurer mattress stating him and his wife had that one. I would rather my old one back because for one I would still have my money and another this mattress is way hotter than my old one. Waking up all through the night from being so hot. Same as the pillow, same make as the mattress, had bought all my mattress's from Fourty Winks in the past. Not anymore!! The things that were thrown in, weren't ended up paying for them.

simon