Forty Winks VIC, Thomastown

Forty Winks VIC, Thomastown

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)
Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superb customer service - Two very happy bed shoppers

With some spectuclar customer service received from a Ms Linda, we walked away with a bed and mattress which is of excellent quality and was reasonably priced.
The friendly staff offered us coffee and advice (we were complete amateurs in the bed game) from the moment we walked in the store.
We also found the bed was very easy to assemble.
Thanks Forty Winks Thomastown, we will come again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationForty Winks Thomastown
Forty Winks
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Thanks so much for the fantastic feedback Paul! We're glad you had a great experience and Linda was able to make your visit to our store memorable. We will pass on your feedback to the team.

Callejas

CallejasThomastown

Excellent customer service by Fiona at Thomastown store

I have an excellent experience shopping today with the excellent Customer service given to my wife and I by Fiona at Thomastown Store. We got very well looked after and within our budget.

Happy Customer

The service we received in the store from Mariella was great and Paul & Chris the guys who delivered the mattress were very polite . great job by all . very happy with our choice of mattress also .

Furniture Shops

Find out how Forty Winks VIC, Thomastown compares to other Furniture Shops

Stevex

Stevexmelbourne

Stay away from Forty Winks!

They're happy to sell you a mattress but if something goes wrong their customer service is crap. Stay away from the big retailers!

Tempur Mattress.

We purchased this mattress after telling the sales person who was the manager of the store that I'm getting hot flushes with menopause. I'd had my old mattress for over twenty years and was making me sweat at night. He highly recommended the Tempurer mattress stating him and his wife had that one. I would rather my old one back because for one I would still have my money and another this mattress is way hotter than my old one. Waking up all through the night from being so hot. Same as the pillow, same make as the mattress, had bought all my mattress's from Fourty Winks in the past. Not anymore!! The things that were thrown in, weren't ended up paying for them.

simon