Forty Winks VIC, Thomastown

Forty Winks VIC, Thomastown

Excellent customer service by Fiona at Thomastown store

I have an excellent experience shopping today with the excellent Customer service given to my wife and I by Fiona at Thomastown Store. We got very well looked after and within our budget.

Happy Customer

The service we received in the store from Mariella was great and Paul & Chris the guys who delivered the mattress were very polite . great job by all . very happy with our choice of mattress also .

Shop LocationVIC, Thomastown

Stay away from Forty Winks!

They're happy to sell you a mattress but if something goes wrong their customer service is crap. Stay away from the big retailers!

Tempur Mattress.

We purchased this mattress after telling the sales person who was the manager of the store that I'm getting hot flushes with menopause. I'd had my old mattress for over twenty years and was making me sweat at night. He highly recommended the Tempurer mattress stating him and his wife had that one. I would rather my old one back because for one I would still have my money and another this mattress is way hotter than my old one. Waking up all through the night from being so hot. Same as the pillow, same make as the mattress, had bought all my mattress's from Fourty Winks in the past. Not anymore!! The things that were thrown in, weren't ended up paying for them.

Worst experience ever

To start off I brought a king bed base and bed head from 40 winks in Thomastown. . Me and my wife both were happy with the guy who served us, he was very professional and well spoken, we paid upfront in full... after waiting2 months for delivery we got a phone call stating that the bedhead we ordered had been discontinues and that they will be refunding it. We then finally got the bed base and to our suprize it was a queen size bed and not the king size we had purchased and paid for. After I called them up and explained what had happed I had enough of their mistakes and wanted a refund, I was offered 400 dollers off my original price and was told to come in store for a refund for both the bed head and my discount on the king base... I accepted the deal though 2 days later a very rude man called me up explaining that the discount they had given me for there stuff ups had been made by a someone who had no authority to give that discount... he was very pushy and explained that people make mistakes and brought upt the fact that im a business man and that I should understand this... I certainly did not understand why someome could have made 4 pritty big mistaks... after visitng them 3 times to get my refund they finaly game me a cheque and refunded the lott..

terrable service