Forty Winks VIC, Watergardens

Forty Winks VIC, Watergardens

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

I was looking around for a mattress and base. We were fortunate enough to only go to one shop fortywinks in Water gardens. The good service and excellent customer service we received by Seerat and Viviana there was no need to go looking around. Thank you both for making us feel comfortable in this store. Keep up the good work ladies. I recommend this store to all people looking for excellent service.

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Rose, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we're glad to hear we were able to help. Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Watergardens!

Julia

JuliaVictoria

Excellent service

Went into the Watergardens store and was warmly greeted by Vivi.
She went above and beyond to help us and even offered to stay open after hours so I could return with my husband. The service was terrific and I extremely pleased with my purchase. Lots of options to choose from and she got even our finance and installation sorted.
Great store.

Store LocationWatergardens
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Julia, this is fantastic to hear! Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Watergardens.

Rachael

RachaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a wonderful experience

Store LocationWatergardens
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Rachael, providing our customers with the best possible experience is really important to us so we're pleased to hear this! Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Watergardens.

Great service.

We went to look at beds, great service. Jerry was awesome - informative, but didn't try to over sell anything!

Poor customer service

Hannah - Number 1 - knows her stuff
Went into the watergardens store to upgrade to a king from a queen. The service we received from Hannah and was fantastic. She really knows her stuff and all the ins and outs about mattresses. She didnt try and push a certain brand onto us, and spent a lot of time explaining all we needed to know. I ended up purchasing not only a mattress but also a new base and header board. The guys on delivery were also great. They gave a 2 hour window for delivery and turned up on time, and were very friendly.
4 weeks later(today) I needed 2 king singles for my kids. I went straight back to Hannah. Hannah gives 110% .. Ill be back again and again

Kylie

KylieTaylor’s lakes

We were looking for a new mattress and we had already pick out one from another store. We thought we would just look in Forty Wink before we made our purchase and I’m glad we did . We were meet by a lovely lady named Nathalie she was so help full and showed us a large range to choose from. She did not put and pressure on us to pick which one. Forty Winks has a great employee working for them .

Diana

DianaTaylors Hill

Customer service.

The staff were very helpful and friendly. They answered all our questions and took time to help us decide on which mattress to get.