Forty Winks VIC, Watergardens

Forty Winks VIC, Watergardens

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
Miss H.

Miss H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very satisfied

Very happy with our purchase.
Looked around for a great deal and we did find what we really wanted. Great price and service. Happy to shop there again.
Very pleasant experience .

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Thank you for the 5-star rating and for supporting Forty Winks Watergardens. This is great feedback to receive!

S.F.M.

S.F.M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over the moon

Absolutely over the moon with both the bed we purchased and the service we got from Forty Winks Watergardens. Viviana was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Her easy going manner and product knowledge made our decision to purchase from Forty Winks a very easy one. Thanks Viviana!

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Thanks so much for the fantastic feedback! We're so glad you're over the moon with your new bed and that Viviana was able to make your visit to our store memorable. We will pass on your feedback to the team.

nick k.

nick k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast bed

brought a bed from these guys and they got it in for me in one hour. The lady was very nice and the only one that helped me from all the other shops

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Nick, thanks for supporting Forty Winks Watergardens and we're glad to hear you were happy with the prompt service provided. Enjoy the new bed!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Forty Winks VIC, Watergardens compares to other Furniture Shops

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

I was looking around for a mattress and base. We were fortunate enough to only go to one shop fortywinks in Water gardens. The good service and excellent customer service we received by Seerat and Viviana there was no need to go looking around. Thank you both for making us feel comfortable in this store. Keep up the good work ladies. I recommend this store to all people looking for excellent service.

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Rose, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we're glad to hear we were able to help. Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Watergardens!

Julia

JuliaVictoria

Excellent service

Went into the Watergardens store and was warmly greeted by Vivi.
She went above and beyond to help us and even offered to stay open after hours so I could return with my husband. The service was terrific and I extremely pleased with my purchase. Lots of options to choose from and she got even our finance and installation sorted.
Great store.

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Julia, this is fantastic to hear! Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Watergardens.

Rachael

RachaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a wonderful experience

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Rachael, providing our customers with the best possible experience is really important to us so we're pleased to hear this! Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Watergardens.

Great service.

We went to look at beds, great service. Jerry was awesome - informative, but didn't try to over sell anything!

Poor customer service

Hannah - Number 1 - knows her stuff
Went into the watergardens store to upgrade to a king from a queen. The service we received from Hannah and was fantastic. She really knows her stuff and all the ins and outs about mattresses. She didnt try and push a certain brand onto us, and spent a lot of time explaining all we needed to know. I ended up purchasing not only a mattress but also a new base and header board. The guys on delivery were also great. They gave a 2 hour window for delivery and turned up on time, and were very friendly.
4 weeks later(today) I needed 2 king singles for my kids. I went straight back to Hannah. Hannah gives 110% .. Ill be back again and again

Furniture Shops

Find out how Forty Winks VIC, Watergardens compares to other Furniture Shops

Kylie

KylieTaylor’s lakes

We were looking for a new mattress and we had already pick out one from another store. We thought we would just look in Forty Wink before we made our purchase and I’m glad we did . We were meet by a lovely lady named Nathalie she was so help full and showed us a large range to choose from. She did not put and pressure on us to pick which one. Forty Winks has a great employee working for them .

Diana

DianaTaylors Hill

Customer service.

The staff were very helpful and friendly. They answered all our questions and took time to help us decide on which mattress to get.