Excellent service from Cockburn store

Huge shout out to Sophie at Cockburn store. We were looking for a new mattress and Sophie’s excellent service and recommendations ensured that we left the store very happy customers. We believe that we Bought a quality product at a very good price. Thank you Sophie, fantastic customer service

Shop LocationWA, Cockburn

Friendly staff with great prices!

My mum needed to buy a new bedroom package and, after shopping at a few bed stores, we are very glad we stopped by Forty Winks! We were met with a friendly staff memeber who met every request we had and did her best to give us the best deal possible. We will definitely be doing the rest of our shopping here!

Shop LocationWA, Cockburn

A tale of two trundle beds

Part One: We went into their shop in Cockburn one Saturday to scope out two trundle beds – one for my daughter and one for my son.
We established several times that the price included everything on display – i.e. beds and mattresses. At no stage were mattresses mentioned by the shop assistant. The beds were not available that day, so we had to pay online on the Monday.

Part Two: The beds arrived on the following Saturday, with no mattresses. We phoned to establish what was going on, and there was a heated discussion as to whether or not mattresses were included. The shop assistant finally put the phone down without a word, so we assumed we had been hung up on. Her boss came on the line shortly afterwards and proclaimed that mattresses are never sold with the bed, and that this is the first time this has confusion has ever happened to her after 20 yearsin the business (I later found oput it was quite common). Eventually, we put it down to lessons learned and agreed to disagree.

Part Three: I laid out the beds for assembly, and checked to make sure all the bits were there. One bed was missing all the screws required for assembly; the other was short of a metal insert which meant I couldn’t assemble the trundle unit.
I phoned the shop and explained the situation. No apology was given at this time. They stated they would send out the required parts. To make sure there were no screw ups, I made detailed notes and took photos, which I also annotated. I emailed these to Forty Winks. i got no response to my email, so I had to ring them to ascertain they had received it.

Part Four: I waited 5 days for the parts to arrive. They were completely the wrong parts - all the parts for the bed were wrong, and the trundle bits for the other bed were for a completely different model. Forty Winks made no follow up call to make sure that we had received the parts and that they were satisfactory.

Party Five: I go to Bunning’s and buy my own spare parts, to avoid dealing with Forty Winks Cockburn ever again…

See above...