Forty Winks WA, Melville

Forty Winks WA, Melville

Jane

JaneWestern Australia

Highly recommended - delighted !

I wanted to purchase a queen size mattress. For me that is an important and large purchase.
From my first phone call to Forty Winks Melville, Dani"s (Daniela) professionalism, warm welcome and knowledgable approach made the whole exercise smooth and easy.
With my store visit, Dani, listened to me, helped clarify and made my decision process easy.
I am very pleased and Highly recommend !!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationForty Winks Melville
Forty Winks
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Jane, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for our Melville store. Pleased to hear we could help and we'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Enjoy the new bed!

jpjackie

jpjackiePerth, WA

a fantastic job of your sales lady Jessica

My name is Ka Yee Jackie Chan, I just wanted to take a minute to let you know what a fantastic job the sales lady Jessica when I shop at the store at Melville today.
When I go into the store to see types of mattresses, the sales lady Jessica was so warm and friendly. She is eager to help me with anything that I need. With her professional knowledge, I surprised that I found a suitable mattress within 15 mins.
Whatever the company is paying this lady should double it. She is doing a fantastic job and she is the reason I will keep coming back to this fine store again and again.

Big thanks

Went into the Melville store last Thursday and was helped by Jess who normally works at a different store and I found her to be extremely helpful, genuine and friendly. Daniela was also there and she helped me over the phone yesterday and again in store today - nothing was too much trouble and all this while a repairman was fixing a window and making headache inflicting noise. Debb was also there today and she helped with the ordering of the beds as well. Thank you to all for the friendly service - something that we don't see much of anymore.

Forty Winks
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Teresa, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it's very much appreciated! We'll be sure to pass this great feedback on to the team at Forty Winks Melville.

Bad after sales customer service

Bought a queen size mattress from forty winks Melville. No clarification was told upon purchase then but was asked to pay delivery cost on the delivery day. Though noted that I have to pay for the cost finally, the tel conversation wasn't pleasant. Staffs were rude and impatience. After sales customer service is entirely rock bottom.

Do not buy!

Our experience has been nothing sort of horrific, the bed was completely unacceptable and when they could not rectify the issue they refused to refund our money. Then a process of bulling begun, please don't go through what we have, spend a bit more and buy from someone who knows what customer service is.

Faulty product

Faulty product

Melissa T.

Melissa T.asked

Hi, I was wondering has anyone had a problem when buying a mattress if they have had a strong chemical smell. I smelt it slightly when I first purchased it but since being pregnant it smells that strong I am unable to sleep in the room my partner has actually noticed it a little more recently. We Purchased this in late June this year. Its just really unbearable.

Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.

What was the brand?
Was it all foam?
How humid does it get in the room & how hot?

Get an answer from our members and Forty Winks representatives