Forty Winks WA, Osborne Park

Forty Winks WA, Osborne Park

Zero stars

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park

Absolutely terrible service... Guys don't make a mistake avoid forty winks

We went into the store in Osborne Park and purchased a bed set. They advised us that we need to give them a days notice for pick up. When we called they advised us the warehouse is shut on Wednesday. By this time we had already hired a truck for pick up and paid a large amount for it. We visited the store atleast on three occasions and in non of this occasions were we advised of the warehouse being shut. Instead of pulling up there customer service skills and admitting fault I was put down and said "well you have to get a truck again and sorry I can't speak long I have a child to pick".... Really ..really forty wink Osborne park grow up and own up....

Bad customer service