Zero stars

Currently in the 12th week of waiting on my bed frame which I was told would take 8 to 12 weeks to arrive. On the day of purchase I paid the full amount of $1300 in cash. I assumed the 'to 12 weeks' part was absolute worst case and that I'd definitely have it before then, but nope. I haven't had a single progress call to date so this week I have called the store, to which they're refusing to compensate or refund me and now tell me it will arrive in Perth next Thursday and they'll deliver it to me on Friday (week 13 - still with no offer of compensation) however FRIDAY is GOOD FRIDAY you absolute muppets so don't try to tell me I'll get my bed delivered then. I contacted the Facebook page and while they respond quickly telling me a state manager will contact me, I have been waiting for that call for 2 days now. I just want a full refund - as they have breached a consumer law by taking payment for something that they haven't been able to supply in a sufficient amount of time. Have sought legal advice and will be taking Forty Winks all the friggin way to get my cash back to take my business elsewhere. Absolute disgrace.

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park

Absolutely terrible service... Guys don't make a mistake avoid forty winks

We went into the store in Osborne Park and purchased a bed set. They advised us that we need to give them a days notice for pick up. When we called they advised us the warehouse is shut on Wednesday. By this time we had already hired a truck for pick up and paid a large amount for it. We visited the store atleast on three occasions and in non of this occasions were we advised of the warehouse being shut. Instead of pulling up there customer service skills and admitting fault I was put down and said "well you have to get a truck again and sorry I can't speak long I have a child to pick".... Really ..really forty wink Osborne park grow up and own up....

Bad customer service