Forty Winks

Forty Winks Questions & Answers

Online store and Physical store

5 questions from our users

Why do the Sleepmaker mattresses get such a bad rap? So many people say they have sinking issues.I find them the most comfortable when i have tried medium firm instore but wont buy it if its likely to sink as your return policy is shocking if i am to believe the reviews left on here.

Hi I have just bought a mattress and bed frame and am happy with the mattress. The bed frame though is really too large for the room although it fits ok. It is a padded bed head and it has a buckle in the fabric of about 2 inches. Is it reasonable to ask to exchange the frame for a different style? Bit worried now about having a fabric one again.

hi i recently purchased one queen size mattress from one of the forty winks stores.but due to some changes in my plan i don't need it any more.as mattress is ment to be delivered next month i.e june so i thought i will go and cancel my order.When i went to the store they are saying they will charge me 25%.this is totally unfair for a counsumer like us.I don't think i will never ever buy any thing from forty winks from again.How are we supposed to know that they have 25% charging policy at the beginning. and i have not even that mattress yet so why they have to charge me 25%
Did you purchase during a promotion or sale? If so they most likely had to buy it themselves straight away from the supplier to ensure they recieved a rebate which allowed it to be sold to you at a reduced price. They would have done so in good faith and would be assuming that you purchased in good faith as well. Also people are entitled by law to keep a cancellation fee if it is within reason. They outlaid money for you for the specific mattress you ordered, surely it is fair that they are allowed some recompenseCancellations are covered in their website.

Hi Anyone purchased a Crown Luna Dream mattress or a Serta Uno at FW? Any complaints? How was your experience dealing with Forty Winks High Point? They seem to be good sales people?? Just to get your money? Maybe? Thanks for your feedback
Hi Rula. They are great sales people.However all 40 winks stores are the same if you have a problem. Our mattress lasted 4 months and is now in court as 40 winks deliberately violate Australian consumer law. I suggest going to MFO. They service. Quality and price is better in every wayThanks Josh.sorry to hear about your bad experience.Yes, my 90 year old mother is having a battle as her mattress has indents and she cannot use it. salesman tried to sell her something else which would not help at all Please see my review on this page. Disgusting company taking peoples money like this

My parents brought us a mattress as wedding present to our surprise when we opened it it was damaged . We have spoken to the store that has blamed us we went to head office with no help and we have gone to consumer affairs only option now is vtac any suggestions what else we can do..... Nice way to spend our honeymoon right.......
I have a lot of expertise in consumer law, and your case will depend on what type of damage occurred. It will also depend upon the time that elapsed between purchase and reporting of the damage. If Consumer Affairs have not been able to assist I don't feel your case is very strong, but of course you can take it to a tribunal if you so wish. Unfortunately, even if a purchase is a gift, the onus is on the purchaser to check the goods so that any issues can be addressed immediately.

Get an answer from our members and Forty Winks representatives