3.9

Jan M

Jan MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service beautiful product

Thank you Lisa and Deb for your help with my purchase it is more than I could hope for. I am so very happy with my purchase regards Jan McInnes

Store LocationForty winks Aspley
JohnB

JohnB

Don't fall for the false delivery promises

Purchased a bed over 4 weeks ago. Ian the pushy sales guy said it would be a 3 week delivery...alarm bells rang hen I saw a female sales assistant look at him in a strange way. Got told last week it should be around a week. Phoned again and have now been told the shipping container should arrive in Sydney in 3 weeks then delivery a week after that making it now 8 weeks....Ridiculous!!! I have no faith we will be seeing the bed anytime soon and without much pain!

Mumtaaz

MumtaazPerth, WA

Excellect service.

Thank you Jamie for your excellent and professional service which helped us my husband and I make a quick decision when choosing a mattress and base for ourselves. Jamie was well equipped with knowledge of the different products and swiftly navigated us through the store in order to make the best purchase. I would say the service I received is actually what got me to make our purchase. Great job.

Store LocationForty winks cannington

Bwil

Bwil

Experience was fine

I'm seeing many people complain about delays, well that is to be expected when ordering furniture. I called around until I found a store with the product I wanted in stock and was very happy. It was delivered exactly when promised because I ordered stuff they had in the warehouse.

Store Locationnunawauding

Great after sales service, above and beyond

We had some trouble assembling a bedhead we had delivered in flatpack form from Forty Winks. (We assembled the bed base and one side of the bedhead with no issues but we just could not get the second side of the bedhead to slot together properly). One phone call to the store and they were helpful in the extreme. In the end two of the staff from the warehouse came to our place, sorted out the one side that we couldn't get to fit together, and we now have an assembled bedhead. Thanks to the team. They even went above and beyond and attached the bedhead to the base for us. Would highly recommend.

Store LocationFyshwick
Pippa

PippaSydney, NSW

Avoid this franchise, they have no after-care to support customers

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationAlexandria
Erryn M.

Erryn M.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic customer service

Brought a mattress in store for my daughter. Great customer service and friendly staff. Great range of products on display and no question was too silly. Highly recommend this store

Store LocationShepparton

Manda

MandaNorth Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Good sales assistance until after purchase. We purchased a Sealy Edinburgh Mattress and it is nothing like the one we tried in store - even after weeks rotating and of trying to break it in. It is hard as a rock. We both have bad necks and backs to the point we can barely walk. The only thing the store offered was a mattress topper for a discount price. We should have the opportunity to swap it within a period. VERY disappointed as we spent way over our budget to get a quality mattress and we can't sleep in it.

Store LocationTownsville
David

DavidPerth, WA

• WA

Forty Winks O'Connor - Be Careful

Store LocationForty Winks O'Connor

Mary

MaryVictoria

Best customer service I’ve had in a long time.

Purchased a mattress from forty winks Knox Ferntree Gully my sales assistant was Dara she was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable about all the different brands of mattresses . She made it very easy for me to select the perfect mattress for me.I found it to be a very friendly atmosphere and never felt pressured to purchase . Would recommend this store definitely

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Mary, this is fantastic to hear and we're so pleased to hear we were able to help with the process of finding your new mattress! Thank you for the review and for supporting Forty Winks Knox.

Benjamin

BenjaminDysart

My partner and I recently purchased a bed from the Mackay store after much effort trying different beds from different stores we found forty winks to have great customer service and we had an awesome shopping experience . Also we believe we got a great deal definitely worth a look

Store LocationMackay
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Benjamin, we're very pleased to hear your positive feedback. Thanks for the recommendation and we hope you enjoy the new bed!

Ingrid G.

Ingrid G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The best local customer service

Thank you, Adam and the team to make the shopping experience at Forty Wings in Hervey Bay such a great one. You have put all effort in getting all we were looking for and free delivery as well. Couldn't be any happier. Ingrid

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationHervey Bay
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Ingrid, thanks so much for the fantastic feedback! We're glad you had a great experience and that Adam and the team were able to make your visit memorable. We will pass on your feedback to the team.

Kim W

Kim WPerth, WA

Perfect Sales and experience

Jayne was more than helpful and knowledgeable with all products at the Midland store. She welcomed my family to the store and could not have done more to assist us. She was very patient with showing us lots of different alternatives to fit our budget. I would definitely recommend Jayne and forty winks in the future to family and friends.

Store LocationMidland
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Kim, thank you for the recommendation and we're pleased to know we were able to help. We'll be sure to share your great feedback with the team!

Miss H.

Miss H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very satisfied

Very happy with our purchase.
Looked around for a great deal and we did find what we really wanted. Great price and service. Happy to shop there again.
Very pleasant experience .

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Thank you for the 5-star rating and for supporting Forty Winks Watergardens. This is great feedback to receive!

S.F.M.

S.F.M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over the moon

Absolutely over the moon with both the bed we purchased and the service we got from Forty Winks Watergardens. Viviana was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Her easy going manner and product knowledge made our decision to purchase from Forty Winks a very easy one. Thanks Viviana!

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Thanks so much for the fantastic feedback! We're so glad you're over the moon with your new bed and that Viviana was able to make your visit to our store memorable. We will pass on your feedback to the team.

UnhappyCustomer

UnhappyCustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely Unprofessional and Worst Customer Service

Ok so after waiting 3 weeks from the order, no one even bothered to call me when it is going to get delivered !! I followed up multiple times and then got a date. On the day no update whatsoever and again I was the one who followed up. Guess what !! I was told not going to happen and got a new date now !! Let's see when the waiting game ends. Can't believe this is 2020 and they can't even co-ordinate their order/logistics. Not going back for sure. And whenever I get it (IF I do), have to see how the product is.

Store LocationForty Winks Nunawading
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi, we're very sorry to hear this. Bringing you the best shopping experience is really important to us so we take your feedback seriously. Please know we will do everything we can to ensure a timely delivery. Thank you for your patience.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superb customer service - Two very happy bed shoppers

With some spectuclar customer service received from a Ms Linda, we walked away with a bed and mattress which is of excellent quality and was reasonably priced.
The friendly staff offered us coffee and advice (we were complete amateurs in the bed game) from the moment we walked in the store.
We also found the bed was very easy to assemble.
Thanks Forty Winks Thomastown, we will come again.

Store LocationForty Winks Thomastown
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Thanks so much for the fantastic feedback Paul! We're glad you had a great experience and Linda was able to make your visit to our store memorable. We will pass on your feedback to the team.

Joan and Peter

Joan and PeterWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent attentive Service and advice from Bundaberg Store

We are very happy with the service and staff when we purchased three mattresses and one base, excellent quality product, we recommend that you visit the Bundaberg store for your next bed

Store LocationBUNDABERG
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Joan & Peter, thanks so much for the fantastic feedback. We're glad you had a great experience and our team at Forty Winks Bundaberg were able to make your visit to our store memorable. We will pass on your feedback to the team.

nick k.

nick k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast bed

brought a bed from these guys and they got it in for me in one hour. The lady was very nice and the only one that helped me from all the other shops

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Nick, thanks for supporting Forty Winks Watergardens and we're glad to hear you were happy with the prompt service provided. Enjoy the new bed!

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great custom service

Great custom service .
A big thank You to Eshu for great service , such a lovely gentleman it was a pleasure to be served by you .so much experience & knowledge with a smile
thanks .Robyn

Store LocationNunawading
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Robyn, so pleased to hear you were happy with the service that was provided from our Forty Winks Nunawading team. Thank you!