3.3

rony sabs

rony sabsSydney, NSW

amazing pillow!

I brought a memory pillow from this store and am really happy with the quality and the customer service. My children had a great nights sleep using the pillow. I loved how it was the perfect size and height for their head. cannot wait to purchase more amazing products from your store

Store Locationbankstown

Janine

JanineQueensland

Don't shop here!

My daughter paid for brand new king bed frame - Colton
Jane was saleswoman
Delivered floor stock- an under handed deceitful thing to do!
Rips, tears & discoloured
Jane must have thought because she was young that she wouldn't check over what she bought.
Keesh - manager had no sympathy or genuine care, didn't even greet us with a hello just said have two options,$200 off the damaged stock or wait for new frame.
Had to get quite upset to get a refund.
Will never shop here ever again as they don't care for their customers at all.

Store LocationBundall Gold Coast

Refund feedback

I was served by Jill to assist me with an unplanned refund. Jill was fabulous. Great professional service and a great sense of humour. Made the process very smooth and stress free!

Store LocationNunawading
Furniture Shops

Find out how Forty Winks compares to other Furniture Shops

excellent customer service

I would like to thank Ben and Belinda and the wonderful staff at the Erina Branch of Forty Winks for there great service they gave me after a problem with our Bed they acted with great care and professionalism
and fixed my problem without any hesitation would highly recommend both Ben and Belinda

Store Locationerina
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Thanks so much for the fantastic feedback, Jackie! We're glad you had a great experience and that Ben and Belinda were able to help. We will pass on your feedback to the team.

Suzanne Thornton

Suzanne ThorntonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Exceptional service, Tracey is an Angle - Thank you

Elderly gentleman in Aged Care Home, confused as to what he needed to purchase. Received all the help, compassion and assistance he needed. Purchased a King Single Capri Firm Mattress, Base and Pillow.
Sleeping perfect now and couldn't have done it without the wonderful staff at Forty Winks - Hervey Bay.
Special thanks to Tracey for her extraordinary service.
Brian resting very peacefully.......

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationHervey Bay
Your worst nightmare

Your worst nightmareSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from Forty Winks Toowoomba for your own health's sake

Store LocationForty Winks Toowoomba
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi, please accept our sincere apologies. Please know we have notified our State Manager to investigate this and we will be in touch once we have some more information. Thank you.

SqueakyWheel

SqueakyWheelHunter Region, NSW

If there was an option for no stars, I'd choose it.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationCastle Hill

ajond

ajondasked

VIC, Nunawading

what would the delivery fee be for 2 single mattresses and 2 bases to Ringwood?

Jason

Jasonasked

Forty Winks

Purchased a mattress that I tried down in Adelaide to be sent to my holiday apartment in Queensland. Have just been down to the apartment for the first time since having the mattress delivered. It is extremely firm, a lot firmer then the one I chose. It even says medium on my invoice when I chose a soft feel. It’s been 3 months. I don’t feel as if the mattress is correct, can I exchange it or get a refund?

javed

javedasked

VIC, Narre Warren

I have been trying to contact. I bought a mattress with 15 years warranty but it is dipping & sagging.
It needs to return Invoice # NW 7837.
Any help?
Phone message ask to email but there is no email address any where.
My email is: javed3174@hotmail.com. [number removed]