4.3

Jan M

Jan MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service beautiful product

Thank you Lisa and Deb for your help with my purchase it is more than I could hope for. I am so very happy with my purchase regards Jan McInnes

Store LocationForty winks Aspley
rony sabs

rony sabsSydney, NSW

amazing pillow!

I brought a memory pillow from this store and am really happy with the quality and the customer service. My children had a great nights sleep using the pillow. I loved how it was the perfect size and height for their head. cannot wait to purchase more amazing products from your store

Store Locationbankstown

Mumtaaz

MumtaazPerth, WA

Excellect service.

Thank you Jamie for your excellent and professional service which helped us my husband and I make a quick decision when choosing a mattress and base for ourselves. Jamie was well equipped with knowledge of the different products and swiftly navigated us through the store in order to make the best purchase. I would say the service I received is actually what got me to make our purchase. Great job.

Store LocationForty winks cannington

Bwil

Bwil

Experience was fine

I'm seeing many people complain about delays, well that is to be expected when ordering furniture. I called around until I found a store with the product I wanted in stock and was very happy. It was delivered exactly when promised because I ordered stuff they had in the warehouse.

Store Locationnunawauding

Great after sales service, above and beyond

We had some trouble assembling a bedhead we had delivered in flatpack form from Forty Winks. (We assembled the bed base and one side of the bedhead with no issues but we just could not get the second side of the bedhead to slot together properly). One phone call to the store and they were helpful in the extreme. In the end two of the staff from the warehouse came to our place, sorted out the one side that we couldn't get to fit together, and we now have an assembled bedhead. Thanks to the team. They even went above and beyond and attached the bedhead to the base for us. Would highly recommend.

Store LocationFyshwick
Erryn M.

Erryn M.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic customer service

Brought a mattress in store for my daughter. Great customer service and friendly staff. Great range of products on display and no question was too silly. Highly recommend this store

Store LocationShepparton

Kim W

Kim WPerth, WA

Perfect Sales and experience

Jayne was more than helpful and knowledgeable with all products at the Midland store. She welcomed my family to the store and could not have done more to assist us. She was very patient with showing us lots of different alternatives to fit our budget. I would definitely recommend Jayne and forty winks in the future to family and friends.

Store LocationMidland
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Kim, thank you for the recommendation and we're pleased to know we were able to help. We'll be sure to share your great feedback with the team!

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superb customer service - Two very happy bed shoppers

With some spectuclar customer service received from a Ms Linda, we walked away with a bed and mattress which is of excellent quality and was reasonably priced.
The friendly staff offered us coffee and advice (we were complete amateurs in the bed game) from the moment we walked in the store.
We also found the bed was very easy to assemble.
Thanks Forty Winks Thomastown, we will come again.

Store LocationForty Winks Thomastown
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Thanks so much for the fantastic feedback Paul! We're glad you had a great experience and Linda was able to make your visit to our store memorable. We will pass on your feedback to the team.

Joan and Peter

Joan and PeterWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent attentive Service and advice from Bundaberg Store

We are very happy with the service and staff when we purchased three mattresses and one base, excellent quality product, we recommend that you visit the Bundaberg store for your next bed

Store LocationBUNDABERG
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Joan & Peter, thanks so much for the fantastic feedback. We're glad you had a great experience and our team at Forty Winks Bundaberg were able to make your visit to our store memorable. We will pass on your feedback to the team.

excellent customer service

I would like to thank Ben and Belinda and the wonderful staff at the Erina Branch of Forty Winks for there great service they gave me after a problem with our Bed they acted with great care and professionalism
and fixed my problem without any hesitation would highly recommend both Ben and Belinda

Store Locationerina
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Thanks so much for the fantastic feedback, Jackie! We're glad you had a great experience and that Ben and Belinda were able to help. We will pass on your feedback to the team.

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great custom service

Great custom service .
A big thank You to Eshu for great service , such a lovely gentleman it was a pleasure to be served by you .so much experience & knowledge with a smile
thanks .Robyn

Store LocationNunawading
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Robyn, so pleased to hear you were happy with the service that was provided from our Forty Winks Nunawading team. Thank you!

Great customer service

We had excellent customer service from the moment we walked into the store. We didnt make a decision straight away, in fact we returned to the store on several occasions to measure up, at no stage was any pressure put on us. Once we had chosen what we wanted we found out the store didnt deliver on the day we needed, not a problem the staff member offered to deliver it for us on his day off, on the Sunshine Coast!! Nothing was too much trouble. Very impressed.

Store LocationJindalee
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Tina, a belated thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're very pleased to hear you were happy with the service provided and want to thank you for supporting Forty Winks Jindalee.

Linda B.

Linda B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and right price

Thanks to Tim, our shop for a new bed was so easy and within the right price range. I would highly recommend visiting Hoppers and buying a bed from 40 winks. A really great experience for my daughter and myself.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing

FANTASTIC !!!

Great store with huge range on display. Customer service was brilliant and very helpful.
Lisa was very knowledgeable and went out of her way to make sure we were offered all the advice and help to make our decision.
More than pleased with selected product and service provided.

Store LocationMalaga W.A.
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Bobby, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Malaga!

Little Fish

Little FishCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beware the Shark

Store LocationForty Winks Bendigo

SqueakyWheel

SqueakyWheelHunter Region, NSW

If there was an option for no stars, I'd choose it.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationCastle Hill

Unacceptable Operations

Contract stipulates 2 weeks to contact for delivery, it’s been an unacceptable 5 weeks now. Only contact I’ve had with store was because I had to call and email to get any information about my order. Responses I’ve received are “It’ll be ready when it’s ready”. “Someone will be in contact with you about delivery”. (No contact made). For 2.5k dollars you would think they would care a bit more about meeting customers expectations and holding to what is stated in their Terms . I am unsure what the REAL problem is but have to do MUCH better 40winks.

Store LocationCastle Hill
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Can you please provide your order number so we can follow up with the Castle Hill store? Thanks.