Forty Winks

• Incentivised Review Yes (7%) · No (93%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (34)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (56%) · Not as advertised (44%)

FANTASTIC !!!

Great store with huge range on display. Customer service was brilliant and very helpful.
Lisa was very knowledgeable and went out of her way to make sure we were offered all the advice and help to make our decision.
More than pleased with selected product and service provided.

Store LocationMalaga W.A.
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Bobby, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Malaga!

Little Fish

Little FishCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beware the Shark

Store LocationForty Winks Bendigo
Lauren M.

Lauren M.South East Queensland, QLD

Another Mattress Con.

King Chiro Flex5 Firm Mattress, comfortable bed for 12-18 months. Then the sag begins- within 26 months we had the mattress sent back and fixed/ replaced, can't remember- only to have it sag within a further 6 months. Becoming desperate, we turned mattress over and used a $100 topper and were able to get another 4 months out of it. I don't believe 3.5yr is good enough- I expect 5-7- Forty Winks promised 10yr. Con.

Lorna

LornaO'Connor 2602, ACT

Outstanding before and after purchase service

Store LocationFyshwick, ACT
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Lorna, thanks for your feedback. Bringing you the best in-store experience is really important to us so we're thrilled to hear you were happy with the service. Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Fyshwick.

SqueakyWheel

SqueakyWheelHunter Region, NSW

If there was an option for no stars, I'd choose it.

Store LocationCastle Hill

Was not told bed would need assembly

Was never advised that the bed, heavy and with a gas lift base, would arrive in bits (not comparable to an easy flat pack assembly). Wasn’t advised if an optional forty winks assembly existed, only offered the $70 cash delivery fee. Very unhappy, the mattress needs two people to move and the base is not straightforward to put together, also heavy. Would not recommend forty winks.

Unacceptable Operations

Contract stipulates 2 weeks to contact for delivery, it’s been an unacceptable 5 weeks now. Only contact I’ve had with store was because I had to call and email to get any information about my order. Responses I’ve received are “It’ll be ready when it’s ready”. “Someone will be in contact with you about delivery”. (No contact made). For 2.5k dollars you would think they would care a bit more about meeting customers expectations and holding to what is stated in their Terms . I am unsure what the REAL problem is but have to do MUCH better 40winks.

Store LocationCastle Hill
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Can you please provide your order number so we can follow up with the Castle Hill store? Thanks.

DankoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely crap

Nothing else to say, had 3 replacements, base and mattress , now waiting for refund, cheep Chinese crap sold for a lot of money, bought at Geeps Cross, Adelaide area, ten months ago. Avoid this seller,

invoice 3016936

After sales service non-existent

Store LocationTweed Heads

Not so much of a quality bed

I'm sorry but I am on my second bed of theirs & still no happy! First one the whole base gave in but then the bases weren't even from forty winks I guess. New bed the one base is very noisy and mattress is looking very saggy and it's ONLY a year that we have it!! Besides these the beds come with marks on but is supposed to be brand new but the store is selling you the shop display that most people sit on and test! Seriously disappointed that I bought their beds and by dial a bed as well!!

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Tanya, we're sorry to hear you are disappointed with your bed. Have you contacted the store from which you purchased this from to discuss?

Lisa

LisaGrafton

Great value, great comfort!

Very impressed with our new Daintree SleepMaker mattress! Firm yet comfortable, feels supportive and also doesn't feel like you sink into the mattress either. It is a very similar feel to another SleepMaker mattress we got over 7 years ago, and couldn't pass up the opportunity to go for the same again! The customer service we received from Forty Winks was also fantastic, very informative and professional. We will soon again happily buy another mattress in this range in another size as we are building a house and have a few rooms to fill!

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Lisa, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we're glad to hear you're enjoying your new SleepMaker Daintree mattress :-)

Liz

LizMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dylan & Maggie - brilliant!

Store LocationGepps Cross
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Liz, thanks for the kind words and we'll be sure to pass this feedback on. Enjoy the new mattress!

Michelle O.

Michelle O.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful Service and great deal - thank you Rosa

Have purchased all our beds from Forty Winks Bankstown and have never been disappointed. Attended VIP night and got a great deal on a bed for spare bedroom. Thank you Rosa for your patience and great service.

Store LocationBankstown
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Michelle, thanks for choosing Forty Winks Bankstown! Enjoy the new bed :-)

Fantastic customer service

I shopped at the Toowoomba store and was greeted by a lovely young lady by the name of Amy. Amy took the time with us with her customer service being A1. Very polite and explained to the point. I congratulate Amy for her old fashioned service . I bought and walked out very happy.

Store LocationToowoomba
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Robyn, this is great to hear! Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Toomoomba and we'll be sure to pass your feedback on :-)

Terrible.

Brought a bed from Campbeltown store and paid deposit, and found out that the exactly same bed in Crossroad store was cheaper by $400. So call back and spoke with store manager and she said it’s franchise and they don’t do price match. Even put complaint to Head office and spoke with Area/State manager but even he said he cannot do anything and if you wish you can cancel the order (will lose the deposit) and purchase from other store. Worst service ever from manager and area manager. They actually don’t care about customer. Never ever going to purchase from Forty Winks again.

Store LocationForty Winks Campbeltown NSW

Fantastic shopping experience

Upgraded to King size and picked the perfect store. Range was amazing, staff friendly and helpful and delivery fast and efficient. Even added to my purchase with sheet sets and protectors. I will not hesitate to recommend and to shop here again.

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Chris, thanks for choosing Forty Winks Midland :-)

Jane

JaneWestern Australia

Highly recommended - delighted !

I wanted to purchase a queen size mattress. For me that is an important and large purchase.
From my first phone call to Forty Winks Melville, Dani"s (Daniela) professionalism, warm welcome and knowledgable approach made the whole exercise smooth and easy.
With my store visit, Dani, listened to me, helped clarify and made my decision process easy.
I am very pleased and Highly recommend !!

Store LocationForty Winks Melville
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Jane, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for our Melville store. Pleased to hear we could help and we'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Enjoy the new bed!

Susie

SusieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job

We came in today and bought a mattress awesome service by the sales person she was helpful and generous , delivery service was spot on very happy, would recommend. Highly , well done ..

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Susie, this is wonderful to hear! We'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Thanks.

NaomiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst mattress ever!

Worst mattress ever, along with service, very misleading as far as customer service goes. I needed a new mattress told the woman I had a bad back, and didn’t want something to soft or to firm, all she wanted was a quick sale, I’ve had nothing but sleep since I bought it. WAY TO HARD! She had sold me the worst mattress ever, I’ll never go there again and wouldn’t recommend anybody who is in the market for a new bed to go there absolutely terrible. No knowledge whatsoever as to helping the customer

Store LocationMunno Para
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Naomi, we're very sorry to hear that the comfort level isn't to your preference. Please note there is an adjustment period so it is best you contact the store from which you purchased the mattress to go through all options. Thanks.

Naomi

I did go back to the store, but wasn’t offered any options, I wasn’t offered anything,like I said never again huge disappointment .

Good customer service

Salesperson Dani was lovely and very helpful. We bought what will hopefully be a great mattress. The store was in the midst of having new carpet laid which was a bit of a shame but Dani walked us around so not a problem really