Forty Winks

Terrible.

Brought a bed from Campbeltown store and paid deposit, and found out that the exactly same bed in Crossroad store was cheaper by $400. So call back and spoke with store manager and she said it’s franchise and they don’t do price match. Even put complaint to Head office and spoke with Area/State manager but even he said he cannot do anything and if you wish you can cancel the order (will lose the deposit) and purchase from other store. Worst service ever from manager and area manager. They actually don’t care about customer. Never ever going to purchase from Forty Winks again.

Store LocationForty Winks Campbeltown NSW

Fantastic shopping experience

Upgraded to King size and picked the perfect store. Range was amazing, staff friendly and helpful and delivery fast and efficient. Even added to my purchase with sheet sets and protectors. I will not hesitate to recommend and to shop here again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Chris, thanks for choosing Forty Winks Midland :-)

Highly recommended - delighted !

I wanted to purchase a queen size mattress. For me that is an important and large purchase.
From my first phone call to Forty Winks Melville, Dani"s (Daniela) professionalism, warm welcome and knowledgable approach made the whole exercise smooth and easy.
With my store visit, Dani, listened to me, helped clarify and made my decision process easy.
I am very pleased and Highly recommend !!

Store LocationForty Winks Melville
Hi Jane, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for our Melville store. Pleased to hear we could help and we'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Enjoy the new bed!

Great job

We came in today and bought a mattress awesome service by the sales person she was helpful and generous , delivery service was spot on very happy, would recommend. Highly , well done ..

Hi Susie, this is wonderful to hear! We'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Thanks.

Worst mattress ever!

Worst mattress ever, along with service, very misleading as far as customer service goes. I needed a new mattress told the woman I had a bad back, and didn’t want something to soft or to firm, all she wanted was a quick sale, I’ve had nothing but sleep since I bought it. WAY TO HARD! She had sold me the worst mattress ever, I’ll never go there again and wouldn’t recommend anybody who is in the market for a new bed to go there absolutely terrible. No knowledge whatsoever as to helping the customer

Store LocationMunno Para
Hi Naomi, we're very sorry to hear that the comfort level isn't to your preference. Please note there is an adjustment period so it is best you contact the store from which you purchased the mattress to go through all options. Thanks.I did go back to the store, but wasn’t offered any options, I wasn’t offered anything,like I said never again huge disappointment .

Good customer service

Salesperson Dani was lovely and very helpful. We bought what will hopefully be a great mattress. The store was in the midst of having new carpet laid which was a bit of a shame but Dani walked us around so not a problem really

Warranty Claim MadeNo

a fantastic job of your sales lady Jessica

My name is Ka Yee Jackie Chan, I just wanted to take a minute to let you know what a fantastic job the sales lady Jessica when I shop at the store at Melville today.
When I go into the store to see types of mattresses, the sales lady Jessica was so warm and friendly. She is eager to help me with anything that I need. With her professional knowledge, I surprised that I found a suitable mattress within 15 mins.
Whatever the company is paying this lady should double it. She is doing a fantastic job and she is the reason I will keep coming back to this fine store again and again.

Give star service from Ish!

While researching beds for my son a month or so ago, I visited 4 bed retailers in my local area. Ish was the only salesperson who actually wanted to help, even though I was not buying a bed that day. Listened to my specifications regarding price, style and size of bed so I wasn’t wasting time on things I just wasn’t interested in. Went back today and purchased a bed and mattress. Thanks Ish!!!

Store LocationNunawading
Should have been FIVE star service!!

Awesome customer service at Toowoomba store!

Awesome service from Angela. So friendly, approachable, helpful and knowledgeable! Easy parking, great range of bedding options. Great prices and the Manager was also really helpful in making sure we got a great deal! Thank you :)

Store LocationToowoomba

Awesome. Needed 6 stars for these ladies awesome time Melville in store with Daniela, Deb & Anita

Real easy to find store and the ladies in store were amazing, never had so much fun shopping with the missus in life. Great fun outing and got ourselves a great bed too.

Store LocationMellville

Excessive waste (600 litres for 1 bed) and poor manufacturing quality control

I had three major issues through my experience. First, they said they had stock and delivery in 2 weeks would be fine - until Tuesday before when I rang to check up, they never dispatched it from Sydney to Melbourne. When they did receive the stock, I no longer had a hire truck so got stung $80 for delivery.

Secondly, the packaging was very poorly designed, to taking *600 litres* of waste for one bed. That's compressed cardboard (120l or a small waste bin) and foam (480l or 2 large wheelie bins). This is an atrocious waste and could have been better designed.

Thirdly, when constructing 4 of 12 bolts failed. The quality of the timber is so weak, that the bolts simply wore out rather than digging in. This has compromised the strength of the bunk.

Shop LocationVIC, Brighton

Overpriced and bad quality

I bought this furniture nearly $4000 dollars three months ago, it made of low quality MDF, the bolts start to loosen, it is about fall apart. I had talk to the store, but they don’t care at all. I think I have to lodge a legal complaint soon.

Well done to Deb at Melville store. We were looking for a new king mattress and excellent service and recommendations ensured that we left the store very happy customers. John Pascoe

Store LocationMelville

Excellent service from Cockburn store

Huge shout out to Sophie at Cockburn store. We were looking for a new mattress and Sophie’s excellent service and recommendations ensured that we left the store very happy customers. We believe that we Bought a quality product at a very good price. Thank you Sophie, fantastic customer service

Shop LocationWA, Cockburn

Friendly staff with great prices!

My mum needed to buy a new bedroom package and, after shopping at a few bed stores, we are very glad we stopped by Forty Winks! We were met with a friendly staff memeber who met every request we had and did her best to give us the best deal possible. We will definitely be doing the rest of our shopping here!

Shop LocationWA, Cockburn

Ferntree Gully Forty Winks

Do not shop here.
I have had nothing but issues from the mattress I purchased from this store.
It was taken away by AH beard once, but they just inspected it and returned it back to me, saying there was nothing wrong with it.
I now have chronic back and neck pain due to the unsupportive AH beard King Koil Mattress Chiro Deluxe mattress.
Bill has been unsympathetic and unhelpful with regards to getting a replacement mattress.
He is full of excuses and is telling me it's my fault because I chose the mattress.
I will never shop at any Fort Winks store again or buy any AHbeard branded Mattresses.

Shop LocationVIC, Knox

Big thanks

Went into the Melville store last Thursday and was helped by Jess who normally works at a different store and I found her to be extremely helpful, genuine and friendly. Daniela was also there and she helped me over the phone yesterday and again in store today - nothing was too much trouble and all this while a repairman was fixing a window and making headache inflicting noise. Debb was also there today and she helped with the ordering of the beds as well. Thank you to all for the friendly service - something that we don't see much of anymore.

Shop LocationWA, Melville
Hi Teresa, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it's very much appreciated! We'll be sure to pass this great feedback on to the team at Forty Winks Melville.

Over Promised and still no delivery!

We went in to the Auburn store and purchased a bed frame and Mattress on the 27th of Dec 2018. Today is the 15th of January and i still haven't received my order. What is even more frustrating is the fact that I had to keep calling the store to follow up on my delivery. The salesperson at the store should have known about the stock before attempting to sell us the product and clearly was driven by making a sale instead of understanding the customers needs. She over promised and we are still without a bed. Terrible service and I wont be shopping there anymore!!!

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

Bankstown store - Rosa

After 15 long years of a mattress, I talked my parents into visiting Forywinks Bankstown store. Rosa, was amazing. Not pushy at all, but very helpful, informative and most of all professional.

I ended up purchasing my parents two pillows and a mattress from Rosa. Anytime I need anything, this is the store to go to. Big Thank You Rosa.

Shop LocationNSW, Bankstown

Grafton Forty Winks

Owner/ salesman told my wife he would hold the bed that she wanted that was heavily discounted and discontinued and take the ticket off it for her until the afternoon.When I drove up to pick it up that afternoon,I was told that they had sold it on us and the owner/salesman said oh sorry I sold that bed and that there was nothing he can do to get a bed that was the same at that price. I recommend anyone buying a bed to go to coffs as the Grafton store and area manager are useless from forty winks. In all honesty forty winks in Grafton has extremely Poor service and just because your an owner of a forty winks store doesn’t mean you can treat people like this. I refuse to buy from these guys again and hope it closes down the way its being run because to be honest Harvey Norman and macleods are by far the best bedding companies in Grafton for service and products overall. I also contacted head office who put me in contact with the area manager and he offered us nothing other then advise in which I was told a verbal agreement between the store and my wife is not an agreement and that statement is incorrect legally . Head office should look at these practices of the area manager and store owner in Grafton. Look after the customers and I won’t be going to that site ever again!

Shop LocationGrafton
Not even a message or apology from head office here and noticed they left feed back on Teresa’s post below because it was a positive comment. Just disrespectful to the customer right?Hi Lyndon, sincere apologies this was accidentally overlooked. Your feedback has since been shared with those involved and we apologise again for the inconvenience that had been caused.

Why do the Sleepmaker mattresses get such a bad rap? So many people say they have sinking issues.I find them the most comfortable when i have tried medium firm instore but wont buy it if its likely to sink as your return policy is shocking if i am to believe the reviews left on here.

Hi I have just bought a mattress and bed frame and am happy with the mattress. The bed frame though is really too large for the room although it fits ok. It is a padded bed head and it has a buckle in the fabric of about 2 inches. Is it reasonable to ask to exchange the frame for a different style? Bit worried now about having a fabric one again.

hi i recently purchased one queen size mattress from one of the forty winks stores.but due to some changes in my plan i don't need it any more.as mattress is ment to be delivered next month i.e june so i thought i will go and cancel my order.When i went to the store they are saying they will charge me 25%.this is totally unfair for a counsumer like us.I don't think i will never ever buy any thing from forty winks from again.How are we supposed to know that they have 25% charging policy at the beginning. and i have not even that mattress yet so why they have to charge me 25%
Did you purchase during a promotion or sale? If so they most likely had to buy it themselves straight away from the supplier to ensure they recieved a rebate which allowed it to be sold to you at a reduced price. They would have done so in good faith and would be assuming that you purchased in good faith as well. Also people are entitled by law to keep a cancellation fee if it is within reason. They outlaid money for you for the specific mattress you ordered, surely it is fair that they are allowed some recompenseCancellations are covered in their website.

Forty Winks Online storeForty Winks ACT, FyshwickForty Winks NT, Millner DarwinForty Winks NSW, AlburyForty Winks NSW, AlexandriaForty Winks NSW, ArmidaleForty Winks NSW, AuburnForty Winks NSW, BallinaForty Winks NSW, BankstownForty Winks NSW, Bennetts GreenForty Winks NSW, CampbelltownForty Winks NSW, CaringbahForty Winks NSW, Castle HillForty Winks NSW, Coffs HarbourForty Winks NSW, Crows NestForty Winks NSW, DubboForty Winks NSW, ErinaForty Winks NSW, ForsterForty Winks NSW, HornsbyForty Winks NSW, KotaraForty Winks NSW, LiverpoolForty Winks NSW, Manly ValeForty Winks NSW, PenrithForty Winks NSW, Port MacquarieForty Winks NSW, RutherfordForty Winks NSW, South NowraForty Winks NSW, Swan HillForty Winks NSW, TamworthForty Winks NSW, Wagga WaggaForty Winks NSW, WarrawongForty Winks NSW, West GosfordForty Winks NSW, YoungForty Winks NSW, Tweed HeadsForty Winks QLD, AspleyForty Winks QLD, BundabergForty Winks QLD, BundallForty Winks QLD, CairnsForty Winks QLD, CapalabaForty Winks QLD, Fortitude ValleyForty Winks QLD, Hervey BayForty Winks QLD, JindaleeForty Winks QLD, KawanaForty Winks QLD, LoganForty Winks QLD, MacgregorForty Winks QLD, MorayfieldForty Winks QLD, NoosaForty Winks QLD, ToowoombaForty Winks QLD, TownsvilleForty Winks QLD, Tweed HeadsForty Winks SA, Gepps CrossForty Winks SA, Mile EndForty Winks SA, Mt GambierForty Winks SA, Munno ParaForty Winks TAS, HobartForty Winks TAS, LauncestonForty Winks VIC, BallaratForty Winks VIC, BendigoForty Winks VIC, BrightonForty Winks VIC, CheltenhamForty Winks VIC, Chirnside ParkForty Winks VIC, DandenongForty Winks VIC, EchucaForty Winks VIC, ElthamForty Winks VIC, FitzroyForty Winks VIC, FrankstonForty Winks VIC, GeelongForty Winks VIC, HawthornForty Winks VIC, HighpointForty Winks VIC, Hoppers CrossingForty Winks VIC, HorshamForty Winks VIC, KnoxForty Winks VIC, MilduraForty Winks VIC, MorningtonForty Winks VIC, Narre WarrenForty Winks VIC, NorthlandForty Winks VIC, NunawadingForty Winks VIC, PrahranForty Winks VIC, SheppartonForty Winks VIC, South WharfForty Winks VIC, SunburyForty Winks VIC, Swan HillForty Winks VIC, ThomastownForty Winks VIC, TraralgonForty Winks VIC, WangarattaForty Winks VIC, WarrnamboolForty Winks VIC, WatergardensForty Winks WA, BunburyForty Winks WA, BusseltonForty Winks WA, CanningtonForty Winks WA, CockburnForty Winks WA, GeraldtonForty Winks WA, JoondalupForty Winks WA, MalagaForty Winks WA, MandurahForty Winks WA, MelvilleForty Winks WA, MidlandForty Winks WA, Osborne Park
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses