2.8

Jane

JaneWestern Australia

Highly recommended - delighted !

I wanted to purchase a queen size mattress. For me that is an important and large purchase.
From my first phone call to Forty Winks Melville, Dani"s (Daniela) professionalism, warm welcome and knowledgable approach made the whole exercise smooth and easy.
With my store visit, Dani, listened to me, helped clarify and made my decision process easy.
I am very pleased and Highly recommend !!

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Jane, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for our Melville store. Pleased to hear we could help and we'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Enjoy the new bed!

Susie

SusieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job

We came in today and bought a mattress awesome service by the sales person she was helpful and generous , delivery service was spot on very happy, would recommend. Highly , well done ..

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Susie, this is wonderful to hear! We'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Thanks.

NaomiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst mattress ever!

Worst mattress ever, along with service, very misleading as far as customer service goes. I needed a new mattress told the woman I had a bad back, and didn’t want something to soft or to firm, all she wanted was a quick sale, I’ve had nothing but sleep since I bought it. WAY TO HARD! She had sold me the worst mattress ever, I’ll never go there again and wouldn’t recommend anybody who is in the market for a new bed to go there absolutely terrible. No knowledge whatsoever as to helping the customer

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Naomi, we're very sorry to hear that the comfort level isn't to your preference. Please note there is an adjustment period so it is best you contact the store from which you purchased the mattress to go through all options. Thanks.

Naomi

I did go back to the store, but wasn’t offered any options, I wasn’t offered anything,like I said never again huge disappointment .

Good customer service

Salesperson Dani was lovely and very helpful. We bought what will hopefully be a great mattress. The store was in the midst of having new carpet laid which was a bit of a shame but Dani walked us around so not a problem really

jpjackie

jpjackiePerth, WA

a fantastic job of your sales lady Jessica

My name is Ka Yee Jackie Chan, I just wanted to take a minute to let you know what a fantastic job the sales lady Jessica when I shop at the store at Melville today.
When I go into the store to see types of mattresses, the sales lady Jessica was so warm and friendly. She is eager to help me with anything that I need. With her professional knowledge, I surprised that I found a suitable mattress within 15 mins.
Whatever the company is paying this lady should double it. She is doing a fantastic job and she is the reason I will keep coming back to this fine store again and again.

Sue TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Give star service from Ish!

While researching beds for my son a month or so ago, I visited 4 bed retailers in my local area. Ish was the only salesperson who actually wanted to help, even though I was not buying a bed that day. Listened to my specifications regarding price, style and size of bed so I wasn’t wasting time on things I just wasn’t interested in. Went back today and purchased a bed and mattress. Thanks Ish!!!

Sue T

Should have been FIVE star service!!

webangel-pr45705

webangel-pr45705

Awesome customer service at Toowoomba store!

Awesome service from Angela. So friendly, approachable, helpful and knowledgeable! Easy parking, great range of bedding options. Great prices and the Manager was also really helpful in making sure we got a great deal! Thank you :)

Awesome. Needed 6 stars for these ladies awesome time Melville in store with Daniela, Deb & Anita

Real easy to find store and the ladies in store were amazing, never had so much fun shopping with the missus in life. Great fun outing and got ourselves a great bed too.

BPak

BPak

Excessive waste (600 litres for 1 bed) and poor manufacturing quality control

Shop LocationVIC, Brighton

Overpriced and bad quality

I bought this furniture nearly $4000 dollars three months ago, it made of low quality MDF, the bolts start to loosen, it is about fall apart. I had talk to the store, but they don’t care at all. I think I have to lodge a legal complaint soon.

John Pascoe

John PascoePerth, WA

Well done to Deb at Melville store. We were looking for a new king mattress and excellent service and recommendations ensured that we left the store very happy customers. John Pascoe

Excellent service from Cockburn store

Huge shout out to Sophie at Cockburn store. We were looking for a new mattress and Sophie’s excellent service and recommendations ensured that we left the store very happy customers. We believe that we Bought a quality product at a very good price. Thank you Sophie, fantastic customer service

Shop LocationWA, Cockburn
Kenece

KenecePerth, WA

Friendly staff with great prices!

My mum needed to buy a new bedroom package and, after shopping at a few bed stores, we are very glad we stopped by Forty Winks! We were met with a friendly staff memeber who met every request we had and did her best to give us the best deal possible. We will definitely be doing the rest of our shopping here!

Shop LocationWA, Cockburn
Ausbuy

AusbuyM

Ferntree Gully Forty Winks

Do not shop here.
I have had nothing but issues from the mattress I purchased from this store.
It was taken away by AH beard once, but they just inspected it and returned it back to me, saying there was nothing wrong with it.
I now have chronic back and neck pain due to the unsupportive AH beard King Koil Mattress Chiro Deluxe mattress.
Bill has been unsympathetic and unhelpful with regards to getting a replacement mattress.
He is full of excuses and is telling me it's my fault because I chose the mattress.
I will never shop at any Fort Winks store again or buy any AHbeard branded Mattresses.

Shop LocationVIC, Knox

Big thanks

Went into the Melville store last Thursday and was helped by Jess who normally works at a different store and I found her to be extremely helpful, genuine and friendly. Daniela was also there and she helped me over the phone yesterday and again in store today - nothing was too much trouble and all this while a repairman was fixing a window and making headache inflicting noise. Debb was also there today and she helped with the ordering of the beds as well. Thank you to all for the friendly service - something that we don't see much of anymore.

Shop LocationWA, Melville
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Teresa, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it's very much appreciated! We'll be sure to pass this great feedback on to the team at Forty Winks Melville.

Find out how Forty Winks compares to other Furniture Shops

Over Promised and still no delivery!

We went in to the Auburn store and purchased a bed frame and Mattress on the 27th of Dec 2018. Today is the 15th of January and i still haven't received my order. What is even more frustrating is the fact that I had to keep calling the store to follow up on my delivery. The salesperson at the store should have known about the stock before attempting to sell us the product and clearly was driven by making a sale instead of understanding the customers needs. She over promised and we are still without a bed. Terrible service and I wont be shopping there anymore!!!

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

Bankstown store - Rosa

After 15 long years of a mattress, I talked my parents into visiting Forywinks Bankstown store. Rosa, was amazing. Not pushy at all, but very helpful, informative and most of all professional.

I ended up purchasing my parents two pillows and a mattress from Rosa. Anytime I need anything, this is the store to go to. Big Thank You Rosa.

Shop LocationNSW, Bankstown

LyndonNSW, 2460

Grafton Forty Winks

Shop LocationGrafton
Lyndon

Not even a message or apology from head office here and noticed they left feed back on Teresa’s post below because it was a positive comment. Just disrespectful to the customer right?

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Lyndon, sincere apologies this was accidentally overlooked. Your feedback has since been shared with those involved and we apologise again for the inconvenience that had been caused.

parya

paryasouth Melbourne

delivering wrong mattress and very bad conversation

(DFO South Wharf, Melbourne, VIC) terrible very terrible experience.I bought a king mattress in M they send my F firm one, and i realised after the delivery, (it was the customer service fault). I called, and all i got a very bad conversation from the customer service, she was trying to cover up her mistake by make me the one how order the wrong mattress.
after 3 night sleeping on the floor because it was weekend the manger wasn't there, on Monday i went to the store asking to talk with the manger, and he was filled with her lies. all i can say it was very bad experience very bad.

Shop LocationVIC, South Wharf
Dem

DemTownsville

Excellent customer service

Sandra and her team were incredibly helpful with excellent customer service. I purchased a bedroom set and mattress, and although some furniture items arrived damaged and there was a decent wait to get them replaced, Sandra went above and beyond to make sure the correct pieces were delivered in a timely manner (once they had arrived at the store). I am overall very happy with the furniture and sealy mattress.
Thank you again, Sandra !

Shop LocationQLD, Townsville