Fountain Cosmetics

Fountain Cosmetics

3.6

Tyson T

Tyson TPerth

Products are pretty good but poor customer service.

Their serums are quite good (I like the Serum A and B and Think HA) except for the Cellcom Marine Hydrator. I emailed them to query whether I received a bad batch but received no response despite following up. That’s unfortunate - I was happy to continue buying from them but there are plenty of other good products out there that also come with good customer service..

Very happy customer!

free fast shipping, full sized moisturizing sunscreen 'sample' thrown in absolutely free. AND I love the products! will definitely be ordering again!

Ling

LingVIC, 3006

Great and reasonable pricing

I have purchased some skincare products from this website.
    It is a good site, reliable and they post the products very fast within Australia. Besides the prices are reasonable and cheaper than other sites. The website is easy to navigate and many brands of skincare to choose from. I'd recommend to anyone who is interested to purchase skincare products within Australia.

Physical Shops

Find out how Fountain Cosmetics compares to other Physical Shops

Angie86

Angie86Logan Queensland

Awesome

Love fountain cosmetics! Will definitely order all of my products from them from now on. Delivery was super quick and got heaps of testers with my order. I found the website easy to use and they had the best prices on dermalogica available for delivery to where I live. Super happy!
    Fast delivery, free testers

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

Good

this website is designed for people who already know what they are purchasing, if you want to know info about products they cant help you- I save alot of money when i purchase products
    carries great brands at discounted prices, the products are always in the boxes, brand new. I receive extra discounts with an entertainment card- i save almost $10- $15 per product on the range i buy. Free $10 e voucher when you sign up and i often receive free postage. Postage is very fast- 2 -3 days max.
    some items from complete ranges arent available. websire doesnt stock a huge range of well known skin care

Terrible

Bad

I don't think I will shop with them again because easier not to get ripped off when you can shop elsewhere. Good luck to those who shop with them
    Some beauty items can be found on this website that can't be found on others.
    Some items are out of stock and customer is not notified until the item is already paid for. Poor communication with the customer/buyer such as misleading information like they say they will send another item in replace of one but then charge for both the item and also the replacement item, then won't refund the item not in stock so therefore will rip off the customer.

enixus

enixus

Good

I've always been happy shopping with them. Goods were always what I've ordered and delivery always been quick. I've never had an order stuffed up and when I needed to contact them to ask questions there were quick to answer the phone and help me out. Also always reply to e-mails. It's a good place if you need to make an order for over 100 dollars.
    Cheap compare to other online store. Offer rewards points. Have different specials on all the times
    Shipping is not for free and if you only want to buy one item or two is not convenient and you end up paying more than buying in a store

OK

look its pretty good. Ultraceuticals range good and definietly good value. Twice I did not recieve the item I ordered correctly, however if you call them they are pretty good with quickly replacing and sending you the right product. I've used them about 3-4 times now and if you cant find the prosucts on similar websites, you do save with fountain
    fast delivery
    sometimes you dont get what you ask for

Physical Shops

Find out how Fountain Cosmetics compares to other Physical Shops

Excellent service, received my products within 2 days along with free samples and a gift pack. Would recommend them to anyone and will always use them in the future
    Good range of products, excellent rices