Fox Symes Debt Consolidation

2 questions from our users

Visal M.

Visal M.asked

Debt Consolidation

Hi, I have a loan outside a bank of arounf 20k loaned from a friend. Can Foxsymes help me with debt outside a bank institution?

Sandra
Sandra

Hi
I dont know but i think no because Fox Symes dont pay the debt out they arrange more affordable payments. Hope this helped

Steven B.
Steven B.

Hi there.

Fox Symes can p ay the debit out on your behalf or you do over time. What you would need is something in writing as proif you iwe them.

Edward
Edward

Hi it’s been 10 years since debt agreement and I’m still impacted by it (regarding obtaining credit) Please seek real financial help and educate yourself. Even try to strike up agreement with creditors directly. Avoid debt agreement at all costs. Don’t make my mistake. Look out for reviews from people who have lived with debt agreement 5-10 years later. The reviews out there are from new clients. The real insight it’s from the people years down the track. I know it’s hard to face finances but anything is better than the repercussions 5-10 years later. I wish I had someone to give me sensible advise all those years ago. Goodluck!

Pepita

Pepitaasked

Debt Consolidation

Hello. I've never used a service like Fox Symes before and I'm not even sure if it would be the right step for me as I'm terrified of having my credit ruined but will likely end up doing that to myself if I don't start catching up on my debt. I have a 50k loan that I am paying back but I'm finding it to be a bit of a struggle as I have massively overcommitted myself. I work full time and my pay isn't terrible but with all other living costs and membership contracts I'm in, I'm falling a little short each month. It's manageable to a degree but I'm finding I have no quality of life from these stupid mistakes. Is fox symes something I should consider?

Joey A.
Joey A.

Noooo stay away from them seek other institutions that are not under a debt agreement, they are there online.

Macca
Macca

Don't do it. A debt agreement is effectively an act of bankruptcy.

Get an answer from our members and Fox Symes representatives