Fox Symes

See the Best Finance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

John

JohnMelbourne

Debt Agreement with excellent service!

I have been in a Debt Agreement with the help of Fox Symes since 2015. The staff are all very helpful and friendly which makes a huge difference. The Debt Agreement has really changed my life, I have avoided all the consequences of bankruptcy and can now live without constant financial stress and a set completion date to look forward to. When my employment circumstances changed recently, staff member Santhi went out of her way to assist me in every way she could, her great advice, genuine care and prompt assistance has kept me in a Debt Agreement at a difficult time and I am greatly thankful to her. I highly recommend Fox Symes, seriously the best customer service!

Can you afford there help ? There going to make you pay ! Hidden Fees and Higher Interest rates !

Viera

VieraMELBOURNE

Good idea to pay off your debts

I was on a credit card debt nearly $40k and was having trouble paying interest only payment. Then found foxsymes and decided to give it a go. Im glad I did and now only 6 months left to go yay. It will stay on your credit file for 5 years and a further 2 years unable to get any unsecured loans (not that I will go and apply for another credit card as soon as this has finished, Ive learned my lessons the hard way lol no more credit cards. However I was advised that its ok to get a secured car loan or a home loan after 5 years. Im about to try a secured car loan early 2020 as I need to wait for another year to clear it completely (my agreement is only 4 years in total), fingers toes crossed!

Customer service

Mitch Williams was so lovely and friendly. He talked to me in a really authentic and kind way which was so uplifting. Thanks hon x

Paul F on June 18, 2018 "Sim the Great"

They the best

Firstly I would like to say a special tnx to Sim Mayo .
I was full of dets and no future and he give my life back again.
From the first conversation I knew he’s professional and a good person.
Ps:if anybody read this review cos looking for some financial support
I highly recommending Sim..
And don’t forget never to late to seek some professional help

MickSydney

Excellent help and guidance

I was in a lot of debt and despair, foxsymes really took the time to help. Customer service was second to none. Very professional and helped me immensely. I recommend this to anyone.

February 3rd 2018 Update: Excellent help and guidance

I want to make a special thanks to mittal shah whose professionalism was second to none. He helped me immensely and was actually concerned with my welfare. Thanks to all the team for giving me a second lease on life.

Mick

A special thanks to mittal shah who went out of his way to make sure i was ok and helped me immensely with my financial situation.

Excellent customer service

Paul McGarry
You have provided amazing customer service extremely helpful nothing was an issue I believe you went out of your way to help me it is greatly appreciated.
There should be more people like you thank you for the most amazing customer service I have had for years.
Well done.

Professional, customer orientated and clear

The service was to the point and I did not feel I was lead down the garden path.

The professionalism of the consultant was fantastic and clear and I felt confident and happy with the service.

Sharon

Sharon

Lifesaver!!!

We worked with Diane Soo and not only did she help us get back on track but her honesty and commitment in making sure that we remained on track going forward is what we will never forget. We felt she went above and beyond for us by not only providing us with exceptional service but also ensuring that we had set ourselves up for the future. Thank you for all your help and for making a difficult experience better!

Olive

OliveGladesville

Excellent Service

I cannot speak highly enough about the professionalism and expertise provided by Diane Soo. She is a life saver and provides exceptional service and knowledge.

Leighevs7

Leighevs7Adelaide

First class staff

The service I received of this company and from Sim mayo was top notch, from the very start he looked after me and done all he promised he would do, appsulate awesome customer service and I’d recommend these guys any day... thank you Sim and team I appreciate all you have done in helping me!!!

BRETT

BRETT

Absolutely fantastic ! Wish I found them sooner

The help and assistance, has been absolutely perfect everything went as smoother than what I'd expected
A lovely lady Dianne Soo, was fantastic to talk with and helped me the whole way through my experience this outfit.

Ann

AnnMelbourne

Mile; a customer service god!

KTM

KTM

Excellent Customer Service

I spoke with Santhi who assisted with deferring an arrears payment. Santhi Mentioned to me that I could make smaller payments than I was actually making to help make things easier. Santhi went out of their way to help which is, in my eyes, excellent customer service. Thank you Santhi

Leila

LeilaHornsby

Amazing

Thank you so much to Diane Soo who took so much time to get down to the very bottom of my problems and sourced a great and easy way to get my life back on track. I wish I had called sooner! You've made my life so much easier !

Troy

TroySydney

Amazing people! Great help

Friendly, professional and understanding group that see a problem for what it is and do everything possible to help without personal judgement.

Professional & Fantastic Service

I am grateful to Fox Symes and Diane Soo, for help and support in guiding me through my application. My life has been changed for good and no words can describe the effort put by Diane, to bail me out from mounting debts. From the beginning i was met with nothing but compassion and professionalism! The entire process was made easy and i truly felt as though it was in very capable hands. Everything was explained so clearly and any questions I had were addressed promptly. I would 100% recommend Fox Symes to anyone struggling with debt, they have helped me so much!

Thanks Diane & Fox Symes

Mukundan D

Antonie

AntonieMelbourne

PROFICIENT AND PROFESSIONAL

I Just wanted to advise anyone struggling with high debt to contact Fox Symes to see what options you have to not only reduce your debt but have it gone in the quickest possible timeframe. The stress I have been under trying to clear unsecured debt and at the same time pay my mortgage may be gone thanks to the proficient and professional help offered by Sim and the team at Fox Symes. There are so many options available other than going bankrupt and the team can guide you through your options and give you a resolution that can really change your life. Give them a call, give them a Go!!!!

Impressive, Helpful, Firm.

3 words, Impressive, Helpful and Firm.

Level of profession shown to clients are beyond impressive. The assistance I was given made me realise I was in good hands. Everything was sorted out extremely quickly. They are firm on decisions and your future goals, by this I mean there are no ''errs'' or ''ums''. No hesitation was shown from Diane Soo. I would gladly recommend Fox Symes, in particular Diane Soo for anybody in need of financial assistance.

My life has changed for the better thanks to her and Fox Symes.

Arvo Park

Arvo Parkasked

can you make an offer to finish off debt agreement early? for example you still owe 10000$ and make an offer to pay lump sum of 6000$ to pay out the debt agreement?

Steven B.
Steven B.

Yes you can. Just remeber cause you made a debit agreenent it ooears on your credit history fir 5 years. But p aying it out early does help retore your credut score

Sky Aasked

Ive recently signed up with fox symes and theyre really helping me a lot. They tell me not to worry about my creditors theyre dealing with even though theyre still sending me debt collection notices. I feel like Im still doing something wrong though! Im doing a payment arrangement with them over 4 years. Anyone have experience with this? I just want to know I dont have to stress about being taken to court eventually or something

Sam

I have the same concern and am on the same plan, about a week into it. I have been instructed to not pay the creditors and let them work with them, but I can already see it's affecting my credit rating more than before. Let me know if you get any further advice or answers. It's uncomfortable, that's for sure.

How'd you?

Sky A

I have had one creditor send me to debt collection so far but debt collection services are still dealing with fox symes so Ive been told not to stress. Its definitely affecting my credit history but at the end of the day Im being left alone and Sim Mayo seems to be looking after me well

Evan X.

Evan X.asked

How do I get an enquiry off my credit rating that fox symes wrongfully put on

Get an answer from our members and Fox Symes representatives