Fox Symes
See the Best Finance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fox Symes

Kat
KatCentral, TAS

I Feel so Much Better

I was in a very bad situation and Boffin from Fox Symes was absolutely amazing. He was very understanding and helpful. It made me feel better to talk about things. I'm very grateful. Thank you

anastacia
anastaciaSydney, NSW

Fox Symes is operated by angels

Fox Sysmes is a miracle agency fueled by their incredible and unchallenged kindness, compassion, and generosity of spirit. In particular, Ed Taffa is the most non-judgmental and kind financial officers in the world for me. I am eternally indebted to him.

Dan R.
Dan R.Sydney, NSW

Such a relief

Gave me great peace of mind and my case manager Teresa Di-Martino went absolutely above and beyond to help me manage and budget for my debts and I am extremely grateful to her.

Kamaldeep Singh B.
Kamaldeep Singh B.Sydney, NSW

Legendary Teresa Di Martino

My life was hell until I found Fox SYMES. Teresa Di Martino from Fox SYMES is my life saviour, she helped me like she’s a family member. She had done so well in my case that I can live my life peacefully now. Highly recommended Fox SYMES. Leave worries and contact Fox SYMES. Thanks again Teresa

Jesse Hillier
Jesse HillierPerth, WA

Teresa Di-Martino

I'd like to give a shout out to Terese Di-Martino for flawless support into getting my debits consolidated, in duress. Terese is kind, caring and compassionate about helping people in unforeseen circumstances in financial situations. Her actions speak louder than words and is a true ANGEL in the flesh. You can tell She is genuine like no other. People like Terese will go many miles, as I truly believe she helps people for the love and support as her true nature.
Kind Regards
Jesse Alan Hillier

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Grateful for all the help!

I had gone on a trip of a lifetime last year and fell behind on paying my credit cards and loan! I spoke to Teresa Di-Martino and she was so helpful consolidating all my debts! Was really worried as I found out me and my partner were expecting out first child who was born 2nd August this year! Really made me try my best to try and pay my debts off as having a baby isn't cheap! Feel so grateful and appreciative for all her help and understanding exactly why I needed help! Thank you so much!

Trent W.
Trent W.Perth, WA

Now I can live again

Absolutely Wonderful

I want to say a very big thank you to Kim Anderson, she was so amazing and helpful with the whole process, I didn't think I would be able to get the loan for the car but Kim helped out so much. Thank you so much from David and Jannine

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Caring and Understanding - Absolutely Professional

I knew I had hit rock bottom so I contacted Fox Symes. Paul McGarry was so understanding of my situation & carefully talked me through all of my different options. After going through all of my options he made my decision that much easier due to his wonderful expertise. I feel like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I cannot thank Paul McGarry enough.

Caring understanding and thorough

I spoke to Luke. He listened to my personal situation and. Provided solutions. It wasn’t a one box fits all discussion, I learnt a lot of important stuff. Highly recommend

Sandra
SandraCentral West, NSW

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Celia i thought there was no end to my debt but thanks to Fox Symes i can live again. If there is anyone with debt thst is over powering them plesse ring Fox Symes.

Victor.R
Victor.RSouth East Queensland, QLD

SIM MAYO is the Go To Man!!!

I had not heard of Fox Symes before till a friend put me in contact with Sim Mayo. Next thing you know I’m free from debt due to the efficiency and professionalism of Sim Mayo. I hope Fox Symes recognises how much of an asset he is to the company. Thank You Again Sim

Great Customer Service with Fox Symes ( Jonathan Chang)

Jonathan made me feel comfortable from the start and guided me through all the challenges and was able to answer my phone calls and give me lots of great advice .

Tess
TessBrisbane

Help with debt

I have never come across such excellent customer service. I spoke David Camilleri and he was so kind and understanding. He gave me all of my options for my situation and explained them all in full. I am so glad I made the call to fox symes. Thank you

ChrisP
ChrisPMount Coolum

Sim Mayo is ‘The Man’ - Excellent Professionalism!

I could not have wished for a better person than Sim Mayo in helping me to find a way towards getting my debt under control.
He is the personification of Professionalism!
From understanding my current financial situation to helping me find a way to finalise my debt.
Thank You, Sim!

Thanks Fox Symes!!!!

My financial situation was going out of control in a bad way, I had a bit debt, personal loans credit card, high interest rate... one day I looked for help and contact FOX SYMES gave them my details, in a matter of minutes Mittal called me and we had a really good chat about my financial position and how much affect me in my life. He recommended me to apply for debt Agreement, He sent me all the information and forms, I called him a few times to ask some questions. he has been really helpful in this process. Last week my application was approved and a very happy about it, it was a good result. Thank you so much Mittal and Fox Symes.

Ge customer
Ge customerPerth, WA

Difficult decision to make if in financial trouble.

I was in a very Bad financial position when the company I work for went into receivership a few years ago. I had to make the difficult decision to go bankrupt completely or if I picked up a new job in time to enter a part 9 debt agreement. As it turned out I found employment within a month and entered the part 9. I can say from a couple of years experience of being in the debt agreement it is hard going, stressful at times situation to be in. At this point im halfway thru completing the contract and can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is the best solution to bankruptcy but keep in mind there will be difficult times ahead if you agree to enter a part 9.
I recommend using Fox symes as they made the process very easy.

John
JohnMelbourne

Debt Agreement with excellent service!

I have been in a Debt Agreement with the help of Fox Symes since 2015. The staff are all very helpful and friendly which makes a huge difference. The Debt Agreement has really changed my life, I have avoided all the consequences of bankruptcy and can now live without constant financial stress and a set completion date to look forward to. When my employment circumstances changed recently, staff member Santhi went out of her way to assist me in every way she could, her great advice, genuine care and prompt assistance has kept me in a Debt Agreement at a difficult time and I am greatly thankful to her. I highly recommend Fox Symes, seriously the best customer service!

Can you afford there help ? There going to make you pay ! Hidden Fees and Higher Interest rates !

Viera
VieraMELBOURNE

Good idea to pay off your debts

I was on a credit card debt nearly $40k and was having trouble paying interest only payment. Then found foxsymes and decided to give it a go. Im glad I did and now only 6 months left to go yay. It will stay on your credit file for 5 years and a further 2 years unable to get any unsecured loans (not that I will go and apply for another credit card as soon as this has finished, Ive learned my lessons the hard way lol no more credit cards. However I was advised that its ok to get a secured car loan or a home loan after 5 years. Im about to try a secured car loan early 2020 as I need to wait for another year to clear it completely (my agreement is only 4 years in total), fingers toes crossed!

Customer service

Mitch Williams was so lovely and friendly. He talked to me in a really authentic and kind way which was so uplifting. Thanks hon x

Paul F on June 18, 2018 "Sim the Great"

They the best

Firstly I would like to say a special tnx to Sim Mayo .
I was full of dets and no future and he give my life back again.
From the first conversation I knew he’s professional and a good person.
Ps:if anybody read this review cos looking for some financial support
I highly recommending Sim..
And don’t forget never to late to seek some professional help

MickSydney

Excellent help and guidance

I was in a lot of debt and despair, foxsymes really took the time to help. Customer service was second to none. Very professional and helped me immensely. I recommend this to anyone.

February 3rd 2018 Update: Excellent help and guidance

I want to make a special thanks to mittal shah whose professionalism was second to none. He helped me immensely and was actually concerned with my welfare. Thanks to all the team for giving me a second lease on life.

Mick

A special thanks to mittal shah who went out of his way to make sure i was ok and helped me immensely with my financial situation.

Excellent customer service

Paul McGarry
You have provided amazing customer service extremely helpful nothing was an issue I believe you went out of your way to help me it is greatly appreciated.
There should be more people like you thank you for the most amazing customer service I have had for years.
Well done.