Fox Symes
See the Best Finance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fox Symes

Professional, customer orientated and clear

The service was to the point and I did not feel I was lead down the garden path.

The professionalism of the consultant was fantastic and clear and I felt confident and happy with the service.

Sharon
Sharon

Lifesaver!!!

We worked with Diane Soo and not only did she help us get back on track but her honesty and commitment in making sure that we remained on track going forward is what we will never forget. We felt she went above and beyond for us by not only providing us with exceptional service but also ensuring that we had set ourselves up for the future. Thank you for all your help and for making a difficult experience better!

Olive
OliveGladesville

Excellent Service

I cannot speak highly enough about the professionalism and expertise provided by Diane Soo. She is a life saver and provides exceptional service and knowledge.

Leighevs7
Leighevs7Adelaide

First class staff

The service I received of this company and from Sim mayo was top notch, from the very start he looked after me and done all he promised he would do, appsulate awesome customer service and I’d recommend these guys any day... thank you Sim and team I appreciate all you have done in helping me!!!

BRETT
BRETT

Absolutely fantastic ! Wish I found them sooner

The help and assistance, has been absolutely perfect everything went as smoother than what I'd expected
A lovely lady Dianne Soo, was fantastic to talk with and helped me the whole way through my experience this outfit.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Ann
AnnMelbourne

Mile; a customer service god!

KTM
KTM

Excellent Customer Service

I spoke with Santhi who assisted with deferring an arrears payment. Santhi Mentioned to me that I could make smaller payments than I was actually making to help make things easier. Santhi went out of their way to help which is, in my eyes, excellent customer service. Thank you Santhi

Leila
LeilaHornsby

Amazing

Thank you so much to Diane Soo who took so much time to get down to the very bottom of my problems and sourced a great and easy way to get my life back on track. I wish I had called sooner! You've made my life so much easier !

Troy
TroySydney

Amazing people! Great help

Friendly, professional and understanding group that see a problem for what it is and do everything possible to help without personal judgement.

Professional & Fantastic Service

I am grateful to Fox Symes and Diane Soo, for help and support in guiding me through my application. My life has been changed for good and no words can describe the effort put by Diane, to bail me out from mounting debts. From the beginning i was met with nothing but compassion and professionalism! The entire process was made easy and i truly felt as though it was in very capable hands. Everything was explained so clearly and any questions I had were addressed promptly. I would 100% recommend Fox Symes to anyone struggling with debt, they have helped me so much!

Thanks Diane & Fox Symes

Mukundan D

Antonie
AntonieMelbourne

PROFICIENT AND PROFESSIONAL

I Just wanted to advise anyone struggling with high debt to contact Fox Symes to see what options you have to not only reduce your debt but have it gone in the quickest possible timeframe. The stress I have been under trying to clear unsecured debt and at the same time pay my mortgage may be gone thanks to the proficient and professional help offered by Sim and the team at Fox Symes. There are so many options available other than going bankrupt and the team can guide you through your options and give you a resolution that can really change your life. Give them a call, give them a Go!!!!

Impressive, Helpful, Firm.

3 words, Impressive, Helpful and Firm.

Level of profession shown to clients are beyond impressive. The assistance I was given made me realise I was in good hands. Everything was sorted out extremely quickly. They are firm on decisions and your future goals, by this I mean there are no ''errs'' or ''ums''. No hesitation was shown from Diane Soo. I would gladly recommend Fox Symes, in particular Diane Soo for anybody in need of financial assistance.

My life has changed for the better thanks to her and Fox Symes.

Able to breath again thankyou Diane Soo

I was in a big black hole of debt and Diane Soo held out her hand and save me. She was a true professional and caring person at a time when I needed help.

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A life saver

I am so thankful for the amount of help and support i received from Fox Symes! From the beginning i was met with nothing but compassion and professionalism! The entire process was made easy and i truly felt as though it was in very capable hands. Everything was explained so clearly and any questions i had were addressed promptly. I would 100% recommend Fox Symes to anyone struggling with debt, they have helped me so much!

Krishan couldn't have been better!

Krishan helped me with my solution in not only a highly professional manner but with a friendliness and patience that I am so thankful for. He really made sure I was clear on everything and made the whole process really positive!

Kailea was exceptionally helpful

Going through this process isn't pleasant but foxsymes made it easy. They were helpful and efficient getting me through the process in a timely manner.

R C Van DykGlenwood, NSW

This Perfect! Can't live without

Thanks to Fox symes for helping me getting out of debt,
Thanks To all the staff and Sim you are a very true to what you do
I now can get on with live
Keep up the good work
Kind regards

Safe and secure

I have had an excellent experience with fox syms and would recommend them to anyone having trouble organising their finances. I found my rep from the company Diane Soo to be friendly patient and willing to go the extra distance to help out. Great experience thank you very much.

Alireza
AlirezaMelbourne

Exceptional Service!

I'm really satisfied with the help and service I've received from "Kailea Jasman". She is lovely to deal with, returns call straight away and very prompt, understanding, quick to act, thorough and answered my concerns and questions with clarity and solutions.She went above and beyond providing excellent customer service and wasted no time addressing and ensuring my financial burdens were taken care of.
Thanks for all your positive effort Dear Kailea

I swear they are the best hands down.

This company honest to god saved my marriage and my life.thank u so much John Khoury for your time and your help i am so happy i got my debt agreement approved i couldn't been any happier.the best company ever hands down.

Teacha
TeachaBrisbane

I am filled with emotional tears

Lisa R
Lisa RDandenong north

I can finally stop stressing about money!

Thank you Fox Symes and Sumeet Kaur for helping me to get out of my financial debt and stress. Was all sorted within weeks and now i can save :) My repayments are very reasonable. Thanks so much again!

Very happy with the service provided

I'm glad to have chosen Fox Symes. With the help of Kailea, I will now able be to stop living week to week, and now finally be able to manage by fineance's stress free. Thankyou.

Best decision I've made

Before contacting Diane I was drowning in debit and I couldn't see a way out. Since starting with fox Symes my debt is manageable and I'm able to breathe again. They are easy to deal with and explain everything in detail in a way that makes the whole process extremely clear and understandable without any confusion

Couldn't praise them more.

I have to say that if I hadn't spoken to Nick, my life would be in ruins still. His expert advise and knowledge helped me to understand and get my life back on track.