Fox Symes

Paul F on June 18, 2018 "Sim the Great"

They the best

Firstly I would like to say a special tnx to Sim Mayo .
I was full of dets and no future and he give my life back again.
From the first conversation I knew he’s professional and a good person.
Ps:if anybody read this review cos looking for some financial support
I highly recommending Sim..
And don’t forget never to late to seek some professional help

MickSydney

Excellent help and guidance

I was in a lot of debt and despair, foxsymes really took the time to help. Customer service was second to none. Very professional and helped me immensely. I recommend this to anyone.

February 3rd 2018 Update: Excellent help and guidance

I want to make a special thanks to mittal shah whose professionalism was second to none. He helped me immensely and was actually concerned with my welfare. Thanks to all the team for giving me a second lease on life.

Mick

A special thanks to mittal shah who went out of his way to make sure i was ok and helped me immensely with my financial situation.

Excellent customer service

Paul McGarry
You have provided amazing customer service extremely helpful nothing was an issue I believe you went out of your way to help me it is greatly appreciated.
There should be more people like you thank you for the most amazing customer service I have had for years.
Well done.

Professional, customer orientated and clear

The service was to the point and I did not feel I was lead down the garden path.

The professionalism of the consultant was fantastic and clear and I felt confident and happy with the service.

Sharon

Sharon

Lifesaver!!!

We worked with Diane Soo and not only did she help us get back on track but her honesty and commitment in making sure that we remained on track going forward is what we will never forget. We felt she went above and beyond for us by not only providing us with exceptional service but also ensuring that we had set ourselves up for the future. Thank you for all your help and for making a difficult experience better!

Olive

OliveGladesville

Excellent Service

I cannot speak highly enough about the professionalism and expertise provided by Diane Soo. She is a life saver and provides exceptional service and knowledge.

Leighevs7

Leighevs7Adelaide

First class staff

The service I received of this company and from Sim mayo was top notch, from the very start he looked after me and done all he promised he would do, appsulate awesome customer service and I’d recommend these guys any day... thank you Sim and team I appreciate all you have done in helping me!!!

BRETT

BRETT

Absolutely fantastic ! Wish I found them sooner

The help and assistance, has been absolutely perfect everything went as smoother than what I'd expected
A lovely lady Dianne Soo, was fantastic to talk with and helped me the whole way through my experience this outfit.

Ann

AnnMelbourne

Mile; a customer service god!

KTM

KTM

Excellent Customer Service

I spoke with Santhi who assisted with deferring an arrears payment. Santhi Mentioned to me that I could make smaller payments than I was actually making to help make things easier. Santhi went out of their way to help which is, in my eyes, excellent customer service. Thank you Santhi

Leila

LeilaHornsby

Amazing

Thank you so much to Diane Soo who took so much time to get down to the very bottom of my problems and sourced a great and easy way to get my life back on track. I wish I had called sooner! You've made my life so much easier !

Troy

TroySydney

Amazing people! Great help

Friendly, professional and understanding group that see a problem for what it is and do everything possible to help without personal judgement.

Professional & Fantastic Service

I am grateful to Fox Symes and Diane Soo, for help and support in guiding me through my application. My life has been changed for good and no words can describe the effort put by Diane, to bail me out from mounting debts. From the beginning i was met with nothing but compassion and professionalism! The entire process was made easy and i truly felt as though it was in very capable hands. Everything was explained so clearly and any questions I had were addressed promptly. I would 100% recommend Fox Symes to anyone struggling with debt, they have helped me so much!

Thanks Diane & Fox Symes

Mukundan D

Antonie

AntonieMelbourne

PROFICIENT AND PROFESSIONAL

I Just wanted to advise anyone struggling with high debt to contact Fox Symes to see what options you have to not only reduce your debt but have it gone in the quickest possible timeframe. The stress I have been under trying to clear unsecured debt and at the same time pay my mortgage may be gone thanks to the proficient and professional help offered by Sim and the team at Fox Symes. There are so many options available other than going bankrupt and the team can guide you through your options and give you a resolution that can really change your life. Give them a call, give them a Go!!!!

Impressive, Helpful, Firm.

3 words, Impressive, Helpful and Firm.

Level of profession shown to clients are beyond impressive. The assistance I was given made me realise I was in good hands. Everything was sorted out extremely quickly. They are firm on decisions and your future goals, by this I mean there are no ''errs'' or ''ums''. No hesitation was shown from Diane Soo. I would gladly recommend Fox Symes, in particular Diane Soo for anybody in need of financial assistance.

My life has changed for the better thanks to her and Fox Symes.

Able to breath again thankyou Diane Soo

I was in a big black hole of debt and Diane Soo held out her hand and save me. She was a true professional and caring person at a time when I needed help.

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A life saver

I am so thankful for the amount of help and support i received from Fox Symes! From the beginning i was met with nothing but compassion and professionalism! The entire process was made easy and i truly felt as though it was in very capable hands. Everything was explained so clearly and any questions i had were addressed promptly. I would 100% recommend Fox Symes to anyone struggling with debt, they have helped me so much!

Krishan couldn't have been better!

Krishan helped me with my solution in not only a highly professional manner but with a friendliness and patience that I am so thankful for. He really made sure I was clear on everything and made the whole process really positive!

Kailea was exceptionally helpful

Going through this process isn't pleasant but foxsymes made it easy. They were helpful and efficient getting me through the process in a timely manner.