Fox Symes

I swear they are the best hands down.

This company honest to god saved my marriage and my life.thank u so much John Khoury for your time and your help i am so happy i got my debt agreement approved i couldn't been any happier.the best company ever hands down.

Teacha

TeachaBrisbane

I am filled with emotional tears

Lisa R

Lisa RDandenong north

I can finally stop stressing about money!

Thank you Fox Symes and Sumeet Kaur for helping me to get out of my financial debt and stress. Was all sorted within weeks and now i can save :) My repayments are very reasonable. Thanks so much again!

Find out how Fox Symes compares to other Finance

Very happy with the service provided

I'm glad to have chosen Fox Symes. With the help of Kailea, I will now able be to stop living week to week, and now finally be able to manage by fineance's stress free. Thankyou.

Best decision I've made

Before contacting Diane I was drowning in debit and I couldn't see a way out. Since starting with fox Symes my debt is manageable and I'm able to breathe again. They are easy to deal with and explain everything in detail in a way that makes the whole process extremely clear and understandable without any confusion

Couldn't praise them more.

I have to say that if I hadn't spoken to Nick, my life would be in ruins still. His expert advise and knowledge helped me to understand and get my life back on track.

Tina

Tina

Relief, optimism and peace of mind

With the help from the wonderful Diane Soo we have had our application for Part IX debt agreement approved. I no longer have any credit cards and will be debt free in five years, with savings!
Thank you for your hard work in helping me climb up and out of the forever growing mountain of debt Diane.
The process was at times challenging and confronting but you were firm and non-judgemental.
Have recommended Fox Symes and especially Diane to a colleague.

Anonymous

AnonymousAustralia

No compassion or consideration

The whole of Australia sympathises with the people affected by the severe weather but [name removed], collections manager at Foxsymes has no compassion or consideration at all. I called up asking for a part refund of a payment I had made. [name removed] point blank refused. He did not care about the dire circumstances I am in. He was sarcastic and ridiculed my situation. All he cared about what was grabbing my money and meeting his targets for this month. I had to beg and plead and apologise and stroke this man's ego to obtain a refund. Disdainful!

Excellent help and assistance from Nick Smith

Came to Fox Symes with all options exhausted and really hardly any hope to get out of my financial situation. Nick was accommodating and helpful from Day 1 and they were able to help me on the right path.

This is perfect

After struggling years with debt, finally asked for help and Diane Soo from fox symes was great. Gave all the help and support I needed and now it's working great couldn't be happier.

SO HAPPY!!

After struggling with debt I saw an ad for Fox Symes. They were helpful from day one. They really worked with me even when my personal circumstances changed and offered options. Most recently I dealt with Mitch Williams who listened, showed genuine empathy and offered options for my circumstances.
I am now pleased to say I am debt free!!!
I have learnt how to live without credit and will continue to do so.
I would definitely recommend Fox Symes to anyone who finds themselves struggling with debt!

Saved me!

I was in the worst position and without Fox Symes and the amazing help of Diane Soo I wouldn't have been able to budget and save like I have. I'm so much happier and feel stress free. Even when I've fell on hard times again they have been there to help. Even recommended it to my partner and friends.

Happy happy

I called fox symes for help with a big debt weighing me down , jessica was amazing , everything happened so fast and she took the weight off my shoulders i cant thank them enough , they made it so stress free thank you i recommend fox symes to anyone
Happy Victoria

Fox Symes Predators

Do not be fooled they are slimy predators who prey on vulnerable people, a debt agreement is a act of bankruptcy but they tell you its a debt solution then they charge you $7500 in fees,they have already been prosecuted by the ACCC for lying and misleading people...stay away from them at all costs they ruined me!!!

Fantastic!

We came to Fox Symes in financial difficulty, with a baby on the way. Olga was fantastic from start to finish! Everything was clearly explained in a simple, yet realistic way and she went over and above to assist us throughout the entire process. This has given us a bit of space to breathe now and we can see a clearer picture over the next 5 years to get our finances on track and paid. Thankyou so much Olga, this has honestly changed our lives for the better!

Do Not Use

My Experience has been horrible!
We were in a really bad position, financially, emotionally and mentally. Fox Symes took advantage of that situation and had us agreeing to a wonderful agreement that looked amazing at the start with payments of $20 per week.... Turns out it cost us over $10,000 for the privilege so we would have been better off trying to sort something out ourselves. My husband suffers with depression, Fox Symes were told to contact me only as he was in no state to make decisions and they still continuously called him and not me to get the recording of him agreeing to payments.
Worst experience of our lives!
Pay your bills and keep in contact with your creditors, they will help you more than Fox Symes ever could.

Diane was a godsend

Nothing was too much trouble for my consultant Diane Soo. Understanding and great knowledge made the whole process easy. All too often we are made to feel bad about our mistakes, not the case with Diane.

We got the help we needed.

My husband and I were on a downward financial spiral. We had exausted almost all of our options. Still neeing help we contacted Fox symes. We now have everything under control, for the first time we are able to actually save money and have all the bills paid too.
We use the easy bill pay system and have a debt consolidation in place. I would highly recommend it to anyone needing help.
I would also like to make a special mention to Diane Soo.
Diane really knows what she is doing and made the whole process as easy as possible in a really hard time. We only wish we had of called sooner.
Thanks again
Kelly and Adam

John Smith

John SmithSydney

Absolutely do not use them - they ruined my life

They told me I was gettin a debt consolidation loan but it was actually bankruptcy. I cannot get loans anywhere now. They have honestly ruined my life. Rather negotiate with your lenders.

erwin

erwinAU

High service standard..excellent job

There's nothing to hide to myself and family so i decided to focus and listen to Diane Soo and team as a second part of the family to help me understand things that i can't and they made things clearer..cheers guys its a big help to us even it is hard but we know we are moving ahead...not dead.

Simon D

Simon Dasked

Fox Symes

Im looking at applying for a car loan through fox Symes next financial year.

The question I have Is on your website it states authorised car dealers

Do you guys have a select list of dealerships you work with or dose that just mean a licenced dealership?

Simon

John t

John tasked

Fox Symes

Once discharged from bankruptcy and with a perfect credit rating in normal everyday life, am I able to get a car loan with reasonable interest rates

Edward
Edward

Hi John, I’m 10 years after debt agreement. I was discharged after 5. No one would give me a car loan unless your paying back 50%...I’m not exaggerating. I’m on 6 figures and i am still impacted by this. Please seek financial advice and face up to finanaces. Do not to make my mistake.

Donna m.

Donna m.asked

Fox Symes

Can you help me on my credit file there's a default from a firmed true blue this debt is over 10 yrs old . how do I fix my credit file? Can you help please as it prevents me borrowing money and I need too borrow for a car but keep getting denied.

Jimmy Kharas
Jimmy Kharas

Hi Donna,
Thanks for your mail. I have been informed by the debt agencies that this is debt free after 5 years, and as per law not more then 7 years it remains on credit file, Since this is 10 years, i feel this is wrong by law and you should asked your firm from where your debt things are launched. Also you can ask them to help you with the car loan. Also this things depend on the companies you approach for credit.

Get an answer from our members and Fox Symes representatives