Impressive, Helpful, Firm.

3 words, Impressive, Helpful and Firm.

Level of profession shown to clients are beyond impressive. The assistance I was given made me realise I was in good hands. Everything was sorted out extremely quickly. They are firm on decisions and your future goals, by this I mean there are no ''errs'' or ''ums''. No hesitation was shown from Diane Soo. I would gladly recommend Fox Symes, in particular Diane Soo for anybody in need of financial assistance.

My life has changed for the better thanks to her and Fox Symes.

Able to breath again thankyou Diane Soo

I was in a big black hole of debt and Diane Soo held out her hand and save me. She was a true professional and caring person at a time when I needed help.

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A life saver

I am so thankful for the amount of help and support i received from Fox Symes! From the beginning i was met with nothing but compassion and professionalism! The entire process was made easy and i truly felt as though it was in very capable hands. Everything was explained so clearly and any questions i had were addressed promptly. I would 100% recommend Fox Symes to anyone struggling with debt, they have helped me so much!

Find out how Fox Symes compares to other Finance

Krishan couldn't have been better!

Krishan helped me with my solution in not only a highly professional manner but with a friendliness and patience that I am so thankful for. He really made sure I was clear on everything and made the whole process really positive!

Kailea was exceptionally helpful

Going through this process isn't pleasant but foxsymes made it easy. They were helpful and efficient getting me through the process in a timely manner.

R C Van DykGlenwood, NSW

This Perfect! Can't live without

Thanks to Fox symes for helping me getting out of debt,
Thanks To all the staff and Sim you are a very true to what you do
I now can get on with live
Keep up the good work
Kind regards

Safe and secure

I have had an excellent experience with fox syms and would recommend them to anyone having trouble organising their finances. I found my rep from the company Diane Soo to be friendly patient and willing to go the extra distance to help out. Great experience thank you very much.

Alireza

AlirezaMelbourne

Exceptional Service!

I'm really satisfied with the help and service I've received from "Kailea Jasman". She is lovely to deal with, returns call straight away and very prompt, understanding, quick to act, thorough and answered my concerns and questions with clarity and solutions.She went above and beyond providing excellent customer service and wasted no time addressing and ensuring my financial burdens were taken care of.
Thanks for all your positive effort Dear Kailea

I swear they are the best hands down.

This company honest to god saved my marriage and my life.thank u so much John Khoury for your time and your help i am so happy i got my debt agreement approved i couldn't been any happier.the best company ever hands down.

Teacha

TeachaBrisbane

I am filled with emotional tears

Lisa R

Lisa RDandenong north

I can finally stop stressing about money!

Thank you Fox Symes and Sumeet Kaur for helping me to get out of my financial debt and stress. Was all sorted within weeks and now i can save :) My repayments are very reasonable. Thanks so much again!

Very happy with the service provided

I'm glad to have chosen Fox Symes. With the help of Kailea, I will now able be to stop living week to week, and now finally be able to manage by fineance's stress free. Thankyou.

Best decision I've made

Before contacting Diane I was drowning in debit and I couldn't see a way out. Since starting with fox Symes my debt is manageable and I'm able to breathe again. They are easy to deal with and explain everything in detail in a way that makes the whole process extremely clear and understandable without any confusion

Couldn't praise them more.

I have to say that if I hadn't spoken to Nick, my life would be in ruins still. His expert advise and knowledge helped me to understand and get my life back on track.

Tina

Tina

Relief, optimism and peace of mind

With the help from the wonderful Diane Soo we have had our application for Part IX debt agreement approved. I no longer have any credit cards and will be debt free in five years, with savings!
Thank you for your hard work in helping me climb up and out of the forever growing mountain of debt Diane.
The process was at times challenging and confronting but you were firm and non-judgemental.
Have recommended Fox Symes and especially Diane to a colleague.

Anonymous

AnonymousAustralia

No compassion or consideration

The whole of Australia sympathises with the people affected by the severe weather but [name removed], collections manager at Foxsymes has no compassion or consideration at all. I called up asking for a part refund of a payment I had made. [name removed] point blank refused. He did not care about the dire circumstances I am in. He was sarcastic and ridiculed my situation. All he cared about what was grabbing my money and meeting his targets for this month. I had to beg and plead and apologise and stroke this man's ego to obtain a refund. Disdainful!

Excellent help and assistance from Nick Smith

Came to Fox Symes with all options exhausted and really hardly any hope to get out of my financial situation. Nick was accommodating and helpful from Day 1 and they were able to help me on the right path.

This is perfect

After struggling years with debt, finally asked for help and Diane Soo from fox symes was great. Gave all the help and support I needed and now it's working great couldn't be happier.

SO HAPPY!!

After struggling with debt I saw an ad for Fox Symes. They were helpful from day one. They really worked with me even when my personal circumstances changed and offered options. Most recently I dealt with Mitch Williams who listened, showed genuine empathy and offered options for my circumstances.
I am now pleased to say I am debt free!!!
I have learnt how to live without credit and will continue to do so.
I would definitely recommend Fox Symes to anyone who finds themselves struggling with debt!

Saved me!

I was in the worst position and without Fox Symes and the amazing help of Diane Soo I wouldn't have been able to budget and save like I have. I'm so much happier and feel stress free. Even when I've fell on hard times again they have been there to help. Even recommended it to my partner and friends.