EdwardVictoria

Big mistake - avoid

Jonathan C.

Jonathan C.Perth, WA

Absolute predatory in nature, taking advantage of people in precarious situations avoid at all costs!

Close to $10k in administration fees which is added to your debt.
Beware to read ALL fine print as not all debt will be included, which they will happily tell you once you've completed their terms.
Will push into a bankruptcy or part IX rather than a debt consolidation loan
Extremely poor customer service

Can you afford there help ? There going to make you pay ! Hidden Fees and Higher Interest rates !

Anonymous

AnonymousAustralia

No compassion or consideration

The whole of Australia sympathises with the people affected by the severe weather but [name removed], collections manager at Foxsymes has no compassion or consideration at all. I called up asking for a part refund of a payment I had made. [name removed] point blank refused. He did not care about the dire circumstances I am in. He was sarcastic and ridiculed my situation. All he cared about what was grabbing my money and meeting his targets for this month. I had to beg and plead and apologise and stroke this man's ego to obtain a refund. Disdainful!

Fox Symes Predators

Do not be fooled they are slimy predators who prey on vulnerable people, a debt agreement is a act of bankruptcy but they tell you its a debt solution then they charge you $7500 in fees,they have already been prosecuted by the ACCC for lying and misleading people...stay away from them at all costs they ruined me!!!

Do Not Use

My Experience has been horrible!
We were in a really bad position, financially, emotionally and mentally. Fox Symes took advantage of that situation and had us agreeing to a wonderful agreement that looked amazing at the start with payments of $20 per week.... Turns out it cost us over $10,000 for the privilege so we would have been better off trying to sort something out ourselves. My husband suffers with depression, Fox Symes were told to contact me only as he was in no state to make decisions and they still continuously called him and not me to get the recording of him agreeing to payments.
Worst experience of our lives!
Pay your bills and keep in contact with your creditors, they will help you more than Fox Symes ever could.

John Smith

John SmithSydney

Absolutely do not use them - they ruined my life

They told me I was gettin a debt consolidation loan but it was actually bankruptcy. I cannot get loans anywhere now. They have honestly ruined my life. Rather negotiate with your lenders.

Darren umelbourne

worse off

Avoid at all cost. Debt agreement is far worse than holding out and paying a debt off one by one. They will take your money and run.

Darren u

They pretty much ruined my life Please guys there are other options out there. Just wish people could see these reviews before dealing with them

Kerry W

Kerry WMELBOURNE

Avoid Fox Symes "Like The Plague"

Find out how Fox Symes compares to other Finance

Avoid Fox symes!! Use a charitable organization instead.

I used fox symes to organize a part 9 debt agreement to consolidate credit card debts a few years ago.
Do thorough research before you do anything!
It would have been better to go bankrupt and save 20k in repayments, the consequences are much the same.
The worst part was that they added 7k! That's right, 7k to my original debt.
Part of the debt agreement is that the banks accept less than the full amount you owe them.
But Fox Symes adds their own amount on, in my case 7000 dollars and your just as bad off.
Use a charitable organization instead or a company that doesn't bleed people dry!!

Really

Once I signed, I have recieved nothing. No calls, three times I've contacted [name removed] by email no reply. Phoned at least ten times and I'm still being hammered by creditors. WTH, not impressed at all.

John

JohnMelbourne

Dodgy Reviews! Don't Trust Fox Symes

The fact is if your thinking of going to go down the path of a debt agreement ... DONT! Fox Symes will tell you it's an alternative to bankruptancy when in fact IT IS bankruptancy!
They take fees a plenty and continually haraas you for payment.
Best decision I made was to terminate debt agreement, go bankrupt and now 3 years later .... I am free from debt without having to a further cent.
Both debt agreement and bankruptancy gave me the same result besides debt agreement = more debt v bankruptancy = clean slate! You choose
Good luck!

Ruined our lives!

We mistakenly thought a Debt Agreement would help us handle all our loans but instead it has ruined us! If you are genuinely insolvent or bankrupt then fine but for people who are managing to keep up with payments STAY AWAY!

Despite having no defaults before this DA we now have ruined credit and cannot buy a house for 7 years. This was not the right choice for us but instead of saying so they took $5,000 in fees and have ruined our future.

Andy E

Andy EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rip Off Merchants

So glad to be rid of these leaches. When I refinanced my home loan they charged me $595 as an "admin fee" then $1800 as a "Management fee". This is after I put up with years of having my interest rate as high as 11%. When I called to question this blatant rip off the girl on the phone could not even tell me what the management fee was for. Good riddance!

Beware of warm and fuzzy phone operators. These people are bottom feeding scum

A B B A

A B B ABrisbane

Nothing but regret

After getting into financial trouble a few years back I spoke with the "advisers" from foxsymes. I was put into a debt agreement which at 1st seemed a big relief. I have now paid the debt off and banks will not consider lending to me despite never missing a payment. (As well as extra payments and paying debt off early). I would have been much better declaring myself bankrupt. I would be in a much better position today if I had done that.

annon

Misleading

Teagan

TeaganWindsor

Life Ruined

My partner consolidated his debts with fox symes for over 40'000K, 3 years after payments were completed, he was informed to be part 9 bankrupt. He had signed nothing or applied for bankruptcy and now for us our life is on hold for 5 years because Fox Symes put him on down as bankrupt without consent and there was nothing we could do about it, Do not use this company. They are very deceiving and this isn't the first time to happen to a Fox Symes customer

Decieving, doesnt outline the fine print.