Fox Symes
See the Best Finance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fox Symes

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (1) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process

• Rates and Fees

Stay Away!

Michael Leubke
Michael LeubkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and helpful until you sign the loan

Joel Curnuck
Joel CurnuckFar North Queensland, QLD

Changed the conditions of the loan

When I first organized the loan I asked the several times about conditions of the loan specifically about early payment fees. I was assured each time that there weren't any. I held my loan for five years and in the final year of the loan as I was in a better financial position I planned to pay it off as quickly as possible.

Before doing so I received a letter in the mail explaining that they were introducing early payment fees. I contacted fox symes about the matter and was basically told tough crap.

Review collected in partnership with Fox Symes

EdwardVictoria

Big mistake - avoid

Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.Perth, WA

Absolute predatory in nature, taking advantage of people in precarious situations avoid at all costs!

Close to $10k in administration fees which is added to your debt.
Beware to read ALL fine print as not all debt will be included, which they will happily tell you once you've completed their terms.
Will push into a bankruptcy or part IX rather than a debt consolidation loan
Extremely poor customer service

• Incentivised Review No

Can you afford there help ? There going to make you pay ! Hidden Fees and Higher Interest rates !

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Anonymous
AnonymousAustralia

No compassion or consideration

The whole of Australia sympathises with the people affected by the severe weather but [name removed], collections manager at Foxsymes has no compassion or consideration at all. I called up asking for a part refund of a payment I had made. [name removed] point blank refused. He did not care about the dire circumstances I am in. He was sarcastic and ridiculed my situation. All he cared about what was grabbing my money and meeting his targets for this month. I had to beg and plead and apologise and stroke this man's ego to obtain a refund. Disdainful!

Fox Symes Predators

Do not be fooled they are slimy predators who prey on vulnerable people, a debt agreement is a act of bankruptcy but they tell you its a debt solution then they charge you $7500 in fees,they have already been prosecuted by the ACCC for lying and misleading people...stay away from them at all costs they ruined me!!!

Do Not Use

My Experience has been horrible!
We were in a really bad position, financially, emotionally and mentally. Fox Symes took advantage of that situation and had us agreeing to a wonderful agreement that looked amazing at the start with payments of $20 per week.... Turns out it cost us over $10,000 for the privilege so we would have been better off trying to sort something out ourselves. My husband suffers with depression, Fox Symes were told to contact me only as he was in no state to make decisions and they still continuously called him and not me to get the recording of him agreeing to payments.
Worst experience of our lives!
Pay your bills and keep in contact with your creditors, they will help you more than Fox Symes ever could.

John Smith
John SmithSydney

Absolutely do not use them - they ruined my life

They told me I was gettin a debt consolidation loan but it was actually bankruptcy. I cannot get loans anywhere now. They have honestly ruined my life. Rather negotiate with your lenders.

Darren umelbourne

worse off

Avoid at all cost. Debt agreement is far worse than holding out and paying a debt off one by one. They will take your money and run.

Darren u

They pretty much ruined my life Please guys there are other options out there. Just wish people could see these reviews before dealing with them

Kerry W
Kerry WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid Fox Symes "Like The Plague"

Avoid Fox symes!! Use a charitable organization instead.

I used fox symes to organize a part 9 debt agreement to consolidate credit card debts a few years ago.
Do thorough research before you do anything!
It would have been better to go bankrupt and save 20k in repayments, the consequences are much the same.
The worst part was that they added 7k! That's right, 7k to my original debt.
Part of the debt agreement is that the banks accept less than the full amount you owe them.
But Fox Symes adds their own amount on, in my case 7000 dollars and your just as bad off.
Use a charitable organization instead or a company that doesn't bleed people dry!!

Really

Once I signed, I have recieved nothing. No calls, three times I've contacted [name removed] by email no reply. Phoned at least ten times and I'm still being hammered by creditors. WTH, not impressed at all.