KylieA

KylieASydney, NSW

Communication and fees

Fox Synes do not disclose the 12.5% fee in the total debt.
All you know if of a $6-700 administration fee.
Have repeatedly asked for information showing e were provided this and ignored. No information provided, also no one calls back.

They also double dip fees if you have a joint debt, eg $40,000 debt in 2 names they charge 12.5% on the total loan to both parties, so double fees instead of half each on total amount
When asked about this they never get back to you.
Also don’t provide updates or statements, had debt since about August 2019, and nothing unless you call and not much information is provided.

Hugh O.

Hugh O.Sydney, NSW

Unsolicited advice instead of information about product

I called to enquire about car finance, and spent 30 mins being lectured to about the inadequacy of other debt agreement administrators and how poor my decision making was. Coulda just told me you couldn’t help!

greghunt

greghunt

Glorified refinanciers

Finance

Find out how Fox Symes compares to other Finance

Caz3

Caz3Melbourne

Appalling customer service

We used Fox Symes to access a non-conforming home loan (consolidating huge credit card bills).

As soon as we've stuck through the first year and have a nice clean credit record, we will refinance at market interest rates. And although Fox Symes do offer "normal" home loans at a competitive interest rate, we will not be using them.
The good: I am very glad we used them and so avoided selling our home.
The bad: Customer service is appalling - and communication very poor. They also took an additional mortgage payment in error and there was no apology forthcoming.