Fox Symes
See the Best Finance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fox Symes

Cath C
Cath CAU

Good for temporary help BUT bad for your future

I agree with everyone's positive feedback on here in getting the help when we had it tough.... But after my 5yrs Debt Agreement has finished and 1 year after.... I've still got a bad history and credit rating behind me and find it difficult and will find it difficult to apply for anything and everything as I'm now a risk to creditors.

Foxsymes is good TEMPORARILY but bad for YOUR FUTURE.

It's a choice you need to make...struggle now and work for it and you won't have diffulties in the future.

Or a quick fix now... And feel hopeless in the future and your goals.