Viera
VieraMELBOURNE

Good idea to pay off your debts

I was on a credit card debt nearly $40k and was having trouble paying interest only payment. Then found foxsymes and decided to give it a go. Im glad I did and now only 6 months left to go yay. It will stay on your credit file for 5 years and a further 2 years unable to get any unsecured loans (not that I will go and apply for another credit card as soon as this has finished, Ive learned my lessons the hard way lol no more credit cards. However I was advised that its ok to get a secured car loan or a home loan after 5 years. Im about to try a secured car loan early 2020 as I need to wait for another year to clear it completely (my agreement is only 4 years in total), fingers toes crossed!

Domi
DomiSydney

I called Fox Symes in December desperate for help with my debit.
The first person I dealt with from Fox Symes was so pleasant and kind, his name was Trevor. I was really embarrassed to call and Trevor made me feel so comfortable and not embarrassed at all.
After I chatted with Trevor he transfered me to Paul McGarry, Paul was wonderful and so easy to talk to it was like chatting with a friend. He replied instantly to all my questions and still does.
Paul was so supportive and extremely knowledgeable.
After my experience with Fox Symes Phil and my constant support from Paul McGarry, i wouldn't hesitate to recommend Fox Symes.

Very good customer service

Fox Symes were very helpful and they helped me out of a messy situation. The fees were a bit expensive but they helpful during the period I had my debt.

Finance

Find out how Fox Symes compares to other Finance

Cath C
Cath CAU

Good for temporary help BUT bad for your future

I agree with everyone's positive feedback on here in getting the help when we had it tough.... But after my 5yrs Debt Agreement has finished and 1 year after.... I've still got a bad history and credit rating behind me and find it difficult and will find it difficult to apply for anything and everything as I'm now a risk to creditors.

Foxsymes is good TEMPORARILY but bad for YOUR FUTURE.

It's a choice you need to make...struggle now and work for it and you won't have diffulties in the future.

Or a quick fix now... And feel hopeless in the future and your goals.

Mumsathome
MumsathomeAdelaide

Advise you to seek their help!

Thanks to the team at Fox Symes, my life is my own again. I haven't felt this settled in many years. Every week goes by and I notice how life is so much better for me and my children. I wouldn't hestitate in using their services, in fact, if any family member of mine needed help I would encourage them to use Fox Symes. Your a great team, many many thanks.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent service

Hi i have been dealing with [name removed] excellent employee and she has gone above and beyond to make life alittle bit easier for a single mum and she is still helping me debt effects anyone of any age race or economic statis just glad [name removed] is out there for me
[name removed] is helping me get back on track and live

Fox Symes have turned our life around. We were struggling with our bills and couldn't see an end 2 it. We wre being harrassed, we saw a company Fox Symes on the internet and so glad we called. They took care of everything. We even got our son to call for there help.
helping us with our debt problems
wish id called earlier