See the Best Finance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fox Symes

EdwardVictoria

Big mistake - avoid

Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.Perth, WA

Absolute predatory in nature, taking advantage of people in precarious situations avoid at all costs!

Close to $10k in administration fees which is added to your debt.
Beware to read ALL fine print as not all debt will be included, which they will happily tell you once you've completed their terms.
Will push into a bankruptcy or part IX rather than a debt consolidation loan
Extremely poor customer service

Can you afford there help ? There going to make you pay ! Hidden Fees and Higher Interest rates !

Viera
VieraMELBOURNE

Good idea to pay off your debts

I was on a credit card debt nearly $40k and was having trouble paying interest only payment. Then found foxsymes and decided to give it a go. Im glad I did and now only 6 months left to go yay. It will stay on your credit file for 5 years and a further 2 years unable to get any unsecured loans (not that I will go and apply for another credit card as soon as this has finished, Ive learned my lessons the hard way lol no more credit cards. However I was advised that its ok to get a secured car loan or a home loan after 5 years. Im about to try a secured car loan early 2020 as I need to wait for another year to clear it completely (my agreement is only 4 years in total), fingers toes crossed!

Anonymous
AnonymousAustralia

No compassion or consideration

The whole of Australia sympathises with the people affected by the severe weather but [name removed], collections manager at Foxsymes has no compassion or consideration at all. I called up asking for a part refund of a payment I had made. [name removed] point blank refused. He did not care about the dire circumstances I am in. He was sarcastic and ridiculed my situation. All he cared about what was grabbing my money and meeting his targets for this month. I had to beg and plead and apologise and stroke this man's ego to obtain a refund. Disdainful!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Fox Symes Predators

Do not be fooled they are slimy predators who prey on vulnerable people, a debt agreement is a act of bankruptcy but they tell you its a debt solution then they charge you $7500 in fees,they have already been prosecuted by the ACCC for lying and misleading people...stay away from them at all costs they ruined me!!!

Do Not Use

My Experience has been horrible!
We were in a really bad position, financially, emotionally and mentally. Fox Symes took advantage of that situation and had us agreeing to a wonderful agreement that looked amazing at the start with payments of $20 per week.... Turns out it cost us over $10,000 for the privilege so we would have been better off trying to sort something out ourselves. My husband suffers with depression, Fox Symes were told to contact me only as he was in no state to make decisions and they still continuously called him and not me to get the recording of him agreeing to payments.
Worst experience of our lives!
Pay your bills and keep in contact with your creditors, they will help you more than Fox Symes ever could.

John Smith
John SmithSydney

Absolutely do not use them - they ruined my life

They told me I was gettin a debt consolidation loan but it was actually bankruptcy. I cannot get loans anywhere now. They have honestly ruined my life. Rather negotiate with your lenders.

Darren umelbourne

worse off

Avoid at all cost. Debt agreement is far worse than holding out and paying a debt off one by one. They will take your money and run.

Darren u

They pretty much ruined my life Please guys there are other options out there. Just wish people could see these reviews before dealing with them

Kerry W
Kerry WMELBOURNE

Avoid Fox Symes "Like The Plague"

Domi
DomiSydney

I called Fox Symes in December desperate for help with my debit.
The first person I dealt with from Fox Symes was so pleasant and kind, his name was Trevor. I was really embarrassed to call and Trevor made me feel so comfortable and not embarrassed at all.
After I chatted with Trevor he transfered me to Paul McGarry, Paul was wonderful and so easy to talk to it was like chatting with a friend. He replied instantly to all my questions and still does.
Paul was so supportive and extremely knowledgeable.
After my experience with Fox Symes Phil and my constant support from Paul McGarry, i wouldn't hesitate to recommend Fox Symes.

Avoid Fox symes!! Use a charitable organization instead.

I used fox symes to organize a part 9 debt agreement to consolidate credit card debts a few years ago.
Do thorough research before you do anything!
It would have been better to go bankrupt and save 20k in repayments, the consequences are much the same.
The worst part was that they added 7k! That's right, 7k to my original debt.
Part of the debt agreement is that the banks accept less than the full amount you owe them.
But Fox Symes adds their own amount on, in my case 7000 dollars and your just as bad off.
Use a charitable organization instead or a company that doesn't bleed people dry!!

Really

Once I signed, I have recieved nothing. No calls, three times I've contacted [name removed] by email no reply. Phoned at least ten times and I'm still being hammered by creditors. WTH, not impressed at all.

Very good customer service

Fox Symes were very helpful and they helped me out of a messy situation. The fees were a bit expensive but they helpful during the period I had my debt.

Cath C
Cath CAU

Good for temporary help BUT bad for your future

I agree with everyone's positive feedback on here in getting the help when we had it tough.... But after my 5yrs Debt Agreement has finished and 1 year after.... I've still got a bad history and credit rating behind me and find it difficult and will find it difficult to apply for anything and everything as I'm now a risk to creditors.

Foxsymes is good TEMPORARILY but bad for YOUR FUTURE.

It's a choice you need to make...struggle now and work for it and you won't have diffulties in the future.

Or a quick fix now... And feel hopeless in the future and your goals.