Fox Symes
See the Best Finance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fox Symes

• Job Satisfaction

Wonderful service

Raju worked with me and supported me with my concern. He regularly contacted me with updates and was very responsive to my requests. Raju advocated for me with my bank and I was able to achieve a wonderful outcome.

Linda
LindaGippsland, VIC

Stress free debt consolidation

Fox Symes have helped me get my finances back on track and taught me to live stress free without credit. My repayments are reasonable and easy to achieve. They did all the work brining it together.

Gary Pattenden
Gary PattendenMid West, WA

Great Option

Found Fox Symes gave great service, expert advice, and I would recommend them to anyone seeking financial help. Easy payment plans and always willing to offer help and advice. Definitely recommend them,

Help you need

You are there when we need you. Thanks for you there. wish we get rewarded or gife from you for us. Great help thanks to all staff. No words to say thanks.

Fair, patient and compassionate

Foxsymes has always been good to me, even when I have to miss a payment. Outstanding service, professional staff and easy to use. No contact necessary, payments just happen, great.

Review collected in partnership with Fox Symes

Amazing help, great team!

David and the Team at Fox Symes have been a great help in such a difficult time. Amazing help and a great weight lifted. They are very patient and informative and have great response times.

simonra
simonraSydney

An example of integrity

I have not used the service as intended as I was advised by Fox Symes that their assistance would not be appropriate for my specific case. However, I have been offered an honest assessment and advice which I couldn't secure elsewhere. I was not pushed into an unrealistic arrangement and was directed to take an alternative route to my debt resolution. I am grateful to Mittal Shah's integrity and genuine attempt to source a solution for me in spite of the extremely difficult case I presented.
In times of severe hardship; honesty, credibility and integrity are the main attributes a client seeks in the quest for turning the bad fortune around.
Simon

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Tenille
TenilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life-changing

I Highly recommend Sim and team at Fox Symes (especially Sim) Seeking help for financial is difficult. Sim showed empathy towards my situation, he was clear there was no judgement and was kind,honest and understanding. The service I received was flawless it was professional individualised and staff were approachable reassuring and supportive. Sim made a negative situation into a positive experience a weight has been lifted and I will be forever grateful and appreciative. Life-changing thank you

Great to deal with

I got in contact with fox symes to help with my debts and I couldn't be more happy with the service that sim mayo provided me and the help and understanding of things I didn't know about. If your looking at sorting out your debts I couldn't recommend a better team of people to helo you out and understand things.

Happy customer
Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless process

Sim Mayo & the guys at Fox Symes were super efficient and knew what they were doing. I carried a lot of shame with the debt I had accumulated. I didn’t know where to start, I explained my situation and within a matter of days they had me back on track to financial freedom. Thank you again I look forward to building the future I deserve.

Very helpful

I was recommended to use Fox Symes for debts I had concerns about by a family member. They got back to me quickly, were honest, professioal and helpful (particularly Nick) about my situation and above all non judgemental. I feel very relieved and grateful for their services. I would recommend this to anyone struggling with debts. Thanks again.

Louise Jones
Louise JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Debt Consolidation has improved and change my life for the better permanently

The service and care I have received made me feel I mattered, they cared and made me stop feeling ashamed, anxious and embarrassed my finances had gotten out of control

Garry
GarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Solved my debt professionally

Big help and big thanks to the Fox Symes and team David resolve my debt in professional way with right suggestions. He worked really hard to save my hard earned money. Highly recommended

Elliott L.
Elliott L.North Queensland, QLD

An absolute pleasure to deal with!

I dealt with a gentleman called Nick, and needless to say he went above and beyond to help me find and fix a problem i had with my credit score.
He called more people than he needed to made everything easy, was very transparent with all of his communication, gave me multiple options and avenues i could use or take to help my situation.

• Incentivised Review No

Fox Symes changed the game for me

Was in a hopeless situation financially, every week my pay was going towards bills and was unable to save anything and get any assistance from my useless bank, looked up these guys and krutika my rep was helpful beyond words and has now changed the game for me moving forward. If your looking for help and you have no other options Fox Symes is the way to go.