2FOXTEL

FOXTEL Questions & Answers (page 2)

Brand Manager for Foxtel? Claim your listing.
Mark A

Why have I just had to speak to a lady in South Africa? Very poor quality and not one asked me why I was canceling my subscription #badcustomerservice

unhappy customer
unhappy customer

Hi Mark A I had the same opinion as you, unfortunately I reacted straight away and put a very negative review in before I gave Foxtell the opportunity to solve my issues. In some way this was a blessing as being negative does not sit well with me, so I left a message to Foxtell Australia on there ‘contact us’ section of their website. I was really fortunate to recieve a response within 24 hours. I spoke to a gentleman by the name of Brett who works in thier Lotalty department. Not only did he listen to my issues he bothered to find out a little bit more about me. He the gave us a package that is perfect for our family and he then reassured me that they are taking the issues seriously and are currently working on how to resolve this problem for everyone not just our family. I would encourage you to do the same as I have a renewed faith in thier company ethics and they are definitely working on a better product with less annoying ads and better programming. Please give them the opportunity to at least hear them out and see if they can taylor a package to suit your needs and also restore your faith in them. Hope this helps you.

Mark A

Thanks for you input, and I hope your career with foxtel goes well for you. But after the last 18 months of non service and poor customer support Free foxtel for a year won’t make me change my decision.

Shane O.
Shane O.

Unhappy???? Are you for real..Just read all of the reviews 95% are negative. How many chances do Foxtel get....Nothing but a disgusting robbing company...Be real..So your saying over 1500 reviews should give them a chance..Go and get back under the rock you have come from...Your a joke, yust like Foxtel...Please

Rae
Rae

Thanks for that I am sure something has to be done as too many people are not happy with ads increased payments for adding to your package it's not worth adding packages way too expensive

Kev H.
Kev H.

Hello Mr Foxtel Rep. Has the filming of naked and afraid stopped ?The reason I ask this is I can't remember the last time I saw a new episode of this show . All I see is repeat shows . Why is it so?
Kev H

Cindy
Cindy

Observation. - Why do Foxtel even offer the ' remove' button in you in-line package upgrade when it cannot be used. ? Question: is it normal to take days for the now only option - to SMS communication, to sort an issue (ie: reduce the package) & then only reduce from the day of finalizing - NOT the day that you initially requested.

Geoffrey Bladin
Geoffrey Bladin

Why do my recordings fail when it is heavy rain and sometimes they just fail!!

Ray
Ray

Why are you charging for Movies that are Shceduled in the Magazine & i mean movies that are already been played. So one that was on in Premier last Sat Night they now want payment for & quite a few others this week that you should be able to down load ? Absolute disgrace.

Wayne

Get an answer from our members and Foxtel representatives.

I can see some answers from members but can someone direct me to the last question that was answered by a representative?

Wayne

Do Foxtel ever read any of these comments? If any one from Foxtel does it is probably the same apathetic and pathetic overseas customer service representatives who answer calls when you ring. How this company stays in business is beyond me.

John G.
John G.

Is there any one in the Foxtel tech support section who has moved past the two cans connected by a string technology?

Sharon S.
Sharon S.

Why is Foxtel still so expensive, when they have next to no decent movies. The price is foxtel should be brought down for all their users.
How can the price be justified given the cheaper cost of other streaming services?

Jimmy G
Jimmy G

Not only are they expensive but they have so many annoying ads ......so you pay twice. I guess they are greedy - trying to milk the service whilst they can

dmnc.papa
dmnc.papa

Hi,
I was reading your review re Foxtel Customer Service.

I am also having problems with Foxtel (no service for 10 days, lots of excuses, bad overseas service, etc)
Would I ask too much if you let me know the provider you found for NBN at $85 per month?
I would really appreciate your help, I am desperate!

Dom
[email removed]

Andy R
Andy R

When I try to go into planner it say powering up from energy saver mode please wait a minute and has F 362 in the top right corner
Been waiting 24 hours and still nothin

Gas
Gas

Why is that when I go to more series 3 episode 4 only comes up nothing ELSE
What happened to 1+2 series and all the the off episodes

Annette D

I have just installed IQ4 and can’t change the screen size to fit Tv. It goes to full screen on my Samsung tv, but when I change to Foxtel it will not change to full screen. What can I do ???
I have tried but does not do it there is three selection on size but doesn’t change screen on any of them. How do I change it so I can get full screen and NOT have grey on the sides????

Annette D

How do I get full screen on my Samsung tv, have tried changing both tv then Foxtel screen and vice Versa . Still to no avail still have grey on sides.

Fay M.

Both my foxtel boxes are coming up as ir reciever, both are IQ2s, why is this happening? how do I fix it? Thank you guys.

Amanda B.
Amanda B.

I don't work at Foxtel why are you asking me this lol

Fay M.

Sorry Amanda B. Not sure what's going on there lol.

Why do many bad reviews

Lindy
Lindy

They don’t listen to what you are telling them. If they do listen the don’t act. Completely frustrating.

rubylouise8

Your answer doesn’t make sense at all

lianna_zidan
lianna_zidan

Why am I paying a rental fee with IQ4 for some shows like the hills? I have the top package and never had to do this with IQ3. Is this normal? I'm not happy

Angry

Why no reminder of upcoming coming bill?

Angry

Why no reminder of upcoming bill?

Peter
Peter

With iQ4 can you still get access to 'Catch Up Anytime' shows and movies etc?

mazza
mazza

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Foxtel? Claim your listing.