Fragrance Heaven

Fragrance Heaven (page 2 of 3)

4.4

SilasStudio

SilasStudioMelbourne

Love my perfume, quick delivered and ZipPay!

Have been paying over $200 for Flowerbomb for far too long. Finally gave the online thing a shot and purchased through Fragrance Heaven. Delivered quick, genuine perfume and I can pay it back slowly via ZipPay. Perfection!

Emma

EmmaBrisbane

Poor Quality

Lou

LouMelbourne

Alaia Paris Perfume Delivered Fast!

Purchased Alaia Paris Blanche on Tuesday 11 Sept and received on 13th Sept. Perfume pacakaged well and delivery was well informed by Australia Post system. Would definitely recommend and purchase again.

Mark

MarkMelbourne

Amazing service and product !

I am very impressed with how easy it was to chose and buy the cologne I wanted from fragrance heaven. My order was with me in less then a week ! I know where I will buying all my colognes from in the future, thank u ! :)

Very Dissatisfied

I brought perfume unboxed. They sent me a Tester (which clearly states not for resale) with 15-20 mls less in the bottle. Ripped Off! Phone number unmaned and emails unanswered! Great customer support.

Fragrance H.Fragrance Heaven

Valentino Uomo- delivered quick and in tact!

Ordered Valentino Uomo 100ml end received in Byron bay within 3 days- super quick delivery, packaged well, genuine and in tact. Love they accept ZipMoney which is extremely convenient

Fragrance H.Fragrance Heaven

Thanks Pete, glad youre happy with the service

Ordered on a Sunday. Received order the following Friday. It was packaged well so as not to get damaged in transit. I ordered Armani Diamonds and Yve Saint Laurent Paris. Gorgeous perfumes, all genuine and the prices were so much cheaper than anywhere else. Highly recommended this website. This is where I will be buying all my perfume from now on.

Fragrance H.Fragrance Heaven

Thanks Kristy, glad youre happy with our service and products.

Average

Was pretty keen to order from this website as they offer "Zippay" I put the wrong email address in when i made my purchase and didn't receive a confirmation email. I emailed them to ask about this and was told "the system is automated we can't resend info" which seems ridiculous. I also paid extra for tracking postage and have yet to receive my perfumes, its been 7 business days. Pretty slack considering iv spent over $250 and they are only in VIC (im in QLD). Won't be purchasing again.

Kimberley

KimberleySydney

The best service ever!

Fragrance heaven is a lifesaver! Needed it very quickly and was given it even quicker. The staff especially Anthony were extremely helpful and the product was presented perfectly. I will always use this website and recommend it to everyone looking to get fragrances online. Thanks guys!!

DVOLKS

DVOLKSAirport West

Great all around service

I am hesitant to use my credit card online so the fact they offer BPAY was a great starting point. Website easy to navigate and great range. Found my favorite perfume- Flowerbomb- for an excellent price so purchased. I got an email the same day with order details and tracking details. Also got an email from Australia Post same day with info on delivery- where to track and ETA etc. Also got an email on day of delivery so i knew parcel was coming! Well packaged, genuine product, fast and informed delivery. 5 star service.

Leo

LeoMelbourne

Fragrance heaven- perfect and seamless transaction

I only wear Man Aubusson fragrance- very hard to find in Australia. I usually purchase from USA. Found Fragrance Heaven on google and decided to give them a shot. They accept ZipMoney which is my preferred payment method. Checkout was easy and seamless and i got an email confirmation. Within 1 day i got tracking from Australia post and got continuous emails throughout the delivery. Delivered on time, was packed well and perfume is genuine. This is what i call a perfect transaction.

haj

hajmelbourne

Bentley and Burberry baby

Delivered in 2 business days. Good products. Both are gifts and all liked them. I hope for this business to keep on its good services.

mbig

mbigGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable, genuine and quick

Ordered Bentley infinite rush and dunhill icon. Looked through about 20 website before I found a local website that sold both. Ordered and received within 2 days. Was informed of the tracking on the day I ordered and received emails right up to delivery. It's been 6 months now since reviving the order and I can say they are genuine and fresh. Have just placed my second order. Highly recommended local website with excellent service and local customer service and warranty.

Best Range and service!

Have been using Fragrance Heaven for 6 years and absolutely love their service. Great range and quick delivery. Would not shop elsewhere! I adorn the fact they now offer afterpay. Won't shop for fragrances anywhere else!

Fragrance Hell- Scammers Beware

Do not purchase
Do not purchase

Find out how Fragrance Heaven compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Yay! Great payments and range and service

They accept after pay and zip pay and are in Melbourne! Quick delivery and pay later works for me! Just perfect

ses12

ses12South East Queensland, QLD

Great website. Genuine products. Fast & secure postage :)

Will definitely be returning to purchase my perfumes on this site. Great selection for women & Men, very easy transaction and fast delivery. Love the fact that what you purchase is packaged securely. Also delievery is insured and requires signature which adds more safety of receiving it. Absolutely love my genuine Ralph Lauren Perfume. Highly recommend this site.

Great service! Fast delivery, excellent customer service

Fragrance heaven delivered my perfume and it's lovely I'm so happy with the service provided, I d recommend this site with total confidence

Vroni

VroniSydney

Best customer service and excellent quality product

Purchased a fragrance from Fragrance Heaven. Item was shipped within two days. Received in good shape and quality. Customer service was excellent

Schanelle

Schanelle

My new favourite website!

I came across this website by chance, looking for a couple of fragrances. They stocked both and from the start, they were extremely professional and promptly acknowledged my order, which was despatched on the same day! Never before have I dealt with such an organisation as far as keeping me informed and the promise that delivery would be 4 days after I placed my order, which it was! Than you Fragrance Heaven, you now have a customer for life!

MelM.

MelM.asked

Hello I would like to become an agent for Fragrance Heaven. How would I sign up to sell your products? I have had a perfume from here before and I loved it.
Kind regrades
an interested client.

Donna

Donnaasked

I have been asked to delete my review - after Company ended up refunding me for purchase. How do I do that?

Hey Donna,
To delete a review if you are happy your situation has been resolved: under "profile", select "Reviews", then next to the review, hit "Delete" on the right.

Annie
Annie

Hi Donna yes same thing happened to me very similar and i ended up deleting my comment as manager was more than helpful after he read my review i posted ..He asked me to edit my comment but it was much easier just to delete it. Just go to your product review account and then press on profile then a list of all your reviews will come up and go to Fragrance Heaven and at end it will say edit or delete so just press delete and thats it simple

Fragrance H.Fragrance Heaven

Thanks Annie! Just to confirm- in Annie’s situation, Annie’s complaint on Product Review was she believed her product received was not genuine due to pacakage differences to what she had received in the past. After some conversation and discussions, we concluded that the brand had changed it packaging, which was backed up the new pacakgaing and logos being displayed on the brands website. Everything can be resolved via conversation- we have never sold fraudulent products here and are always happy to resolve all situations, thanks Annie and Donna!

Get an answer from our members and Fragrance Heaven representatives