4.4

Avoid

Purchased 4 perfumes, one didn’t arrive. Emailed company only to be interrogated and rudely replied to. Do not recommend as lost 170. AVOID

Not sure why the EBAY packaging tape

Price Good Quality Not Good

I bought Moschino Glamour in Dubai and was running low and couldn’t find it in Australia, so I bought it off Fragrance Heaven. Super cheap. Quick delivery but when I put the original on my wrist compared to the Fragrance Heaven one, there was a huge difference in fragrance. 6 hours later I can still smell the original on my wrist but the Fragrance Heaven ‘version’ disappeared within the first half an hour. Definitely not a genuine product.

Emma

EmmaBrisbane

Poor Quality

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Fragrance Heaven compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Very Dissatisfied

I brought perfume unboxed. They sent me a Tester (which clearly states not for resale) with 15-20 mls less in the bottle. Ripped Off! Phone number unmaned and emails unanswered! Great customer support.

Fragrance Hell- Scammers Beware

Do not purchase
Do not purchase

Shocking

kylie-c

kylie-cVictoria

Horrific

The product was horrific. I have purchased this product before and I loved it. It smells very very very weak in comparison to the genuine product. It lasts on the skin for only 20 minutes versus the genuine product which lasts 5-6 hours. The owner in Melbourne was unwilling to discuss this with me face to face and the correspondence with the owner via email was very aggressive. Customer service is zero from Fragrance Heaven. I would never recommend this company.

not the genuine product, very poor customer support

Fragrance H.Fragrance Heaven

SJXD- Have just performed a search in our email database using the keywords suggested and nothing was returned? I would be horrified to learn this was sent from our company. Competitor maybe?

MelM.

MelM.asked

Hello I would like to become an agent for Fragrance Heaven. How would I sign up to sell your products? I have had a perfume from here before and I loved it.
Kind regrades
an interested client.

Donna

Donnaasked

I have been asked to delete my review - after Company ended up refunding me for purchase. How do I do that?

Hey Donna,
To delete a review if you are happy your situation has been resolved: under "profile", select "Reviews", then next to the review, hit "Delete" on the right.

Annie
Annie

Hi Donna yes same thing happened to me very similar and i ended up deleting my comment as manager was more than helpful after he read my review i posted ..He asked me to edit my comment but it was much easier just to delete it. Just go to your product review account and then press on profile then a list of all your reviews will come up and go to Fragrance Heaven and at end it will say edit or delete so just press delete and thats it simple

Fragrance H.Fragrance Heaven

Thanks Annie! Just to confirm- in Annie’s situation, Annie’s complaint on Product Review was she believed her product received was not genuine due to pacakage differences to what she had received in the past. After some conversation and discussions, we concluded that the brand had changed it packaging, which was backed up the new pacakgaing and logos being displayed on the brands website. Everything can be resolved via conversation- we have never sold fraudulent products here and are always happy to resolve all situations, thanks Annie and Donna!

Get an answer from our members and Fragrance Heaven representatives