4.4

Average

Was pretty keen to order from this website as they offer "Zippay" I put the wrong email address in when i made my purchase and didn't receive a confirmation email. I emailed them to ask about this and was told "the system is automated we can't resend info" which seems ridiculous. I also paid extra for tracking postage and have yet to receive my perfumes, its been 7 business days. Pretty slack considering iv spent over $250 and they are only in VIC (im in QLD). Won't be purchasing again.

MelM.

MelM.asked

Hello I would like to become an agent for Fragrance Heaven. How would I sign up to sell your products? I have had a perfume from here before and I loved it.
    Kind regrades
    an interested client.

Donna

Donnaasked

I have been asked to delete my review - after Company ended up refunding me for purchase. How do I do that?

Hey Donna,
    To delete a review if you are happy your situation has been resolved: under "profile", select "Reviews", then next to the review, hit "Delete" on the right.

Annie
    Annie

Hi Donna yes same thing happened to me very similar and i ended up deleting my comment as manager was more than helpful after he read my review i posted ..He asked me to edit my comment but it was much easier just to delete it. Just go to your product review account and then press on profile then a list of all your reviews will come up and go to Fragrance Heaven and at end it will say edit or delete so just press delete and thats it simple

Fragrance H.Fragrance Heaven

Thanks Annie! Just to confirm- in Annie’s situation, Annie’s complaint on Product Review was she believed her product received was not genuine due to pacakage differences to what she had received in the past. After some conversation and discussions, we concluded that the brand had changed it packaging, which was backed up the new pacakgaing and logos being displayed on the brands website. Everything can be resolved via conversation- we have never sold fraudulent products here and are always happy to resolve all situations, thanks Annie and Donna!

Get an answer from our members and Fragrance Heaven representatives