Frameless Direct

Frameless Direct

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Frameless Direct? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
  • Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
  • Job Satisfaction

Unprofessional & the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced

Considering these guys are the “professionals” I submitted my measurements and they quoted me with the sizes and amount of glass panels required for my pool fence. When my installer arrived and measured it out, he said it won’t fit. As Frameless Direct state and other regulations state the panels need 40-60mm gap between each panel. They only allowed for 22mm. I’ve called several times, the manager won’t accept my call, the sales staff are rude and dismissive and won’t reply to my emails. Worst service I’ve ever experienced.

Job Satisfaction
George K.
George K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional rude stay away from this company

They delivered two glass panels, when we called to get the correct panels delivered they refused to deliver!! When we tried to get hold of the manager they refused to answer the phone!! Stay away from this company they are crooks.

Job Satisfaction