Frameless Direct

Frameless Direct

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Frameless Direct? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
  • Job Satisfaction

Unprofessional & the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced

Considering these guys are the “professionals” I submitted my measurements and they quoted me with the sizes and amount of glass panels required for my pool fence. When my installer arrived and measured it out, he said it won’t fit. As Frameless Direct state and other regulations state the panels need 40-60mm gap between each panel. They only allowed for 22mm. I’ve called several times, the manager won’t accept my call, the sales staff are rude and dismissive and won’t reply to my emails. Worst service I’ve ever experienced.

George K.
George K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional rude stay away from this company

They delivered two glass panels, when we called to get the correct panels delivered they refused to deliver!! When we tried to get hold of the manager they refused to answer the phone!! Stay away from this company they are crooks.

Job Satisfaction

Wrong size delivered - Disgusting Customer service

Purchased two glass panels from Frameless Direct. I ordered the correct product, was given a receipt for the correct product, had the correct product on the delivery docket, but received the wrong product. Installer was paid to fit shower screen but couldn't finish the job. Rude staff refused to compensate and then blamed me for the error. Avoid this company at all costs.

Job Satisfaction

Totally dishonest!

I have waited 3 months for a shower screen that I still haven’t received, they haven’t even ordered it, apparently I am the only Person who sends them emails that they don’t receive, not helpful at all won’t be using them for anything.
If I could put 0 star review that’s what they would get.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Frameless Direct compares to other Door & Window Shops

MyReview659
MyReview659Melbourne

Cheap, Unorganised, Poor Customer Service, Damaged Products

I purchased my pool fence from Frameless Direct and it was fault, after fault, after fault. Damaged panels, incorrect sizes, forgotten parts etc.
When I advised about the damaged panels, Chris advised he would be out of business if he had to replace every faulty panel he delivers. ??? Ridiculous statement!! He has poor customer service skill and the rudest most dishonest man I have met. Shouldn’t be running a business and hopefully karma will give him what he deserves one day.
Please avoid buying from here. If a must, check every panel before signing the delivery form. Trust me, it’s worth it. If you don’t sign for delivery, it’s easier to get a replacement.

Amanda
Amanda

Very disapointed

Went for some prices and guidance for a new pool fence we’re having installed. Sales Manager was very rude and not interested. We will not be spending any of our money here.

Michelle
MichelleVIC, 3196

Appallingly Poor Customer Service

Without going into too much detail I feel strongly towards expressing my disappointment about this business for their extremely poor customer service. A mistake was made on their end about my order and when I sought resolution with their customer service operator, I was appalled by how unhelpful and rude they can be. However, their products are reasonably priced and delivery is fairly quick.