Listing monitored by Framesbuy

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (69)

Good buy

Very satisfied with the product and the communication was fantastic. Very easy to deal with.Would highly recommend to other buyers.

Just what I ordered

Great selection of glasses cases, at prices much less than in shops. The website is easy to use and the case arrived very promptly. Very happy with the purchase. Thank you.

Just what I wanted

Found the type of glasses case I wanted. Web site was easy to navigate and purchase easy. Product arrived In good time and is good quality.

Great glasses cases

I loved both the glasses cases that I bought. I chose two different colours and patterns so I can easily identify my reading glasses from my sunglasses when they're inside my handbag. Website was easy to navigate and items were sent to me quickly and of good quality.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thank you for your valuable feedback Lyn. Look forward to serving you once again.

Xander
XanderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fine quality!

Much better option than shopping at the overpriced in-store glasses.
Just ensure you do see a good optometrist and they give you your prescription values as well as your pupillary distance (PD). For the price the products are good. I had a bit of a long wait for delivery but given COVID, its not so bad.

Great quality, I will be ordering again!

The communication was great during the whole process. I'm very happy with the quality of the glasses and the case as well.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We sincerely appreciate and are encouraged to keep working harder for our customers.

Great product at great price!

I ordered a leather case for my specs. The product is as displayed and described on the website. Outstanding quality and service from the Framesbuy team.

Colourful and beautiful!

I love the range of cases available. They are colourful, interesting and exciting themes. Easy to use and makes for a great birthday gift!

Nice!

Good practical design, easy to use and cute too. Good customer service and pretty quick hassle free delivery. It was a good gift.

Exactly as expected

Great soft pouch cases, exactly as expected. Thank you! Would like more fun and bright cases, in stripes, spots etc so they are easy to spot at home and work amongst all my paperwork!

Richard P.Framesbuy

Many thanks for your review Angela. We sincerely appreciate it. Look forward to serving you once again. Cheers!

Judy
JudyVictoria

More than perfect

It was easy to see all the cases on your site.
I loved the amazing range, it made it hard to just choose one.The case I bought is of really good quality and I’m able to put two pairs of my glasses in the case. This case is much better than any I have ever been offered by my optician. Love it.

Richard P.Framesbuy

I am glad you loved it Judy. Look forward to serving you once again. Cheers! - Richard

sandanic
sandanicSouth Australia

Perfect I have 3 pairs of glasses and 3 cases were so bulky. The designs and the product are fantastic.

Very easy transaction and great service
Range was very good
Quality of product Is fantastic
Delivery was very quick
Great product and fun designs

DanniTrim
DanniTrimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great design and print!

Great service, love my new cat print case complete with matching cat print cleaning cloth, great quality, arrived in purrfect condition!
Thank you!

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW

Great service!!

I bought two glasses cases for my granddaughter and needed them
In a hurry. They were so helpful the cases which were great quality arrived on time as promised.
Congratulations to Framesbuy. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

Marley

Great product, packaging problematic though

The hard and soft cases I purchased were beautiful and great quality and design. I did however have issue with the packaging being stuck fast requiring the use of scissors to open. In doing so, I cut through the soft case. Perhaps some hard cardboard packed around these in future would resolve this as I was very disappointed.

Marley

Thankyou I appreciate it. I did send an email message but to confirm, I had the dog design and my address is 3 Decora Cres Warabrook NSW 2304

Vlad T.
Vlad T.asked

when manufacturing glasses to the prescription, do you maintain the prescribed PD?

Dianne
Dianne

I emailed my optometrists script to Framesbuy. My glasses were made, with photochromatic lenses as well and posted back very quickly. They are perfect. I have since had another pair made as spare.
Very happy. Highly recommended

Jack
Jackasked

Why does the reading section of my bi-focals not extend to the full width of the lense? Most annoying.

Hello Jack,
There are two types of bifocal. D shape and Flat top. By default we process Bifocal order with D shape which is mentioned in the lens features (during selection). When ordering online, you can also request for a flat top (using the notes section) and we can process your lenses accordingly.

Hope this response helps. Feel free to revert if you have any more queries.

Framesbuy support

Get an answer from our members and Framesbuy representatives

Other Optical Retailers