Listing monitored by Framesbuy

Good quality fast delivery

Good quality fast delivery however the colour of the frames turned out a lot lighter than the images on the website. Fauna - Leopard

Ella Perilli
Ella PerilliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unfortunately glasses case broke after only two months use

Initially I was very pleased, the store site was easy to navigate and the buying experience went off without a hitch (although the glasses case did take a while to get to me). When I first received the product I was very pleased and loved the item, it was exactly as I had pictured it and seen in the online store. Unfortunately yesterday after only using the product for a couple of months the case has broken with the magnetic closing mechanism no longer keeping the case closed! I am going to purchase the same case in the alternative design which involves a flap and press stud closure system to see if this lasts longer.

Sarah
SarahHunter Region, NSW

Love these glasses

The dark blue tint for sunglasses are very very dark. The clear blue progressive lenses are amazing style suit me amazing

Just what I wanted

Found the type of glasses case I wanted. Web site was easy to navigate and purchase easy. Product arrived In good time and is good quality.

Xander
XanderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fine quality!

Much better option than shopping at the overpriced in-store glasses.
Just ensure you do see a good optometrist and they give you your prescription values as well as your pupillary distance (PD). For the price the products are good. I had a bit of a long wait for delivery but given COVID, its not so bad.

Winona
WinonaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lovely but way too big

Lovely glasses, perfect prescription but they are waaay to big for me and I was hoping for a bit more brightness in the colour similar to the sample.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Great product at great price!

I ordered a leather case for my specs. The product is as displayed and described on the website. Outstanding quality and service from the Framesbuy team.

Deependra
DeependraPerth, WA

Terrible

I ordered a glass 2 months ago and haven't received tracking number or product. Call won't go through, tried to email but they're not replying. Terrible service!!! I will suggest you buy from anywhere else but this website.

Deb
DebSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great idea

Very fast service , this is my second pair , they are so handy I have it stuck to the back of my phone case

Find out how Framesbuy compares to other Optical Retailers

Everything was good except...

My sun glasses were just as I hoped - they fit well, and the prescription appears to be just the same as the glasses I had made in Australia. But they were about a quarter of the price which made them even better. Ordering with a script was easy. One thing I wasn't aware of was that it would take over a month to get the glasses. I understand delays might relate to COVID19 but the website only says "Super Fast" and "Timely" delivery. Better to warn people upfront what to expect.

Marley

Great product, packaging problematic though

The hard and soft cases I purchased were beautiful and great quality and design. I did however have issue with the packaging being stuck fast requiring the use of scissors to open. In doing so, I cut through the soft case. Perhaps some hard cardboard packed around these in future would resolve this as I was very disappointed.

Marley

Thankyou I appreciate it. I did send an email message but to confirm, I had the dog design and my address is 3 Decora Cres Warabrook NSW 2304

Sonja M.
Sonja M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great case design - matches my love of travel!

The website was easy to use and the glasses case arrived in good time. The case looks great and good quality. There was lots of choice on colours and designs

Find out how Framesbuy compares to other Optical Retailers

Delivery is and customer service is shocking

Ordered over a month ago with no updates on the delivery process as I was told I would in an email. I made requests to get more information about my order and was told it would be sent the next day. I have since tried to find out more about my order but they blocked my email address and aren't answering calls. Honestly shocking service, don't spend your money here.

Davidf57
Davidf57Sydney, NSW

Quality reflects price.

Arrived after a good amount of Covid-19 time. The reason is; they came from India, not locally, interstate, as I seemed to believe from the website. Quality reflects price, so though the frames looked fine in site photos, I was slightly disappointed on arrival. Still, cheap price, cheap frames. What can I expect? And they have a large range, that is why I bought.

Presha
PreshaSouth East Queensland, QLD

2 months since the order, NOT DELIVERED YET

Vlad T.
Vlad T.asked

when manufacturing glasses to the prescription, do you maintain the prescribed PD?

Dianne
Dianne

I emailed my optometrists script to Framesbuy. My glasses were made, with photochromatic lenses as well and posted back very quickly. They are perfect. I have since had another pair made as spare.
Very happy. Highly recommended

Jack
Jackasked

Why does the reading section of my bi-focals not extend to the full width of the lense? Most annoying.

Hello Jack,
There are two types of bifocal. D shape and Flat top. By default we process Bifocal order with D shape which is mentioned in the lens features (during selection). When ordering online, you can also request for a flat top (using the notes section) and we can process your lenses accordingly.

Hope this response helps. Feel free to revert if you have any more queries.

Framesbuy support

Get an answer from our members and Framesbuy representatives

Other Optical Retailers