Listing monitored by Framesbuy

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)

Delivery is and customer service is shocking

Ordered over a month ago with no updates on the delivery process as I was told I would in an email. I made requests to get more information about my order and was told it would be sent the next day. I have since tried to find out more about my order but they blocked my email address and aren't answering calls. Honestly shocking service, don't spend your money here.

Davidf57
Davidf57Sydney, NSW

Quality reflects price.

Arrived after a good amount of Covid-19 time. The reason is; they came from India, not locally, interstate, as I seemed to believe from the website. Quality reflects price, so though the frames looked fine in site photos, I was slightly disappointed on arrival. Still, cheap price, cheap frames. What can I expect? And they have a large range, that is why I bought.

Presha
PreshaSouth East Queensland, QLD

2 months since the order, NOT DELIVERED YET

Richard P.Framesbuy

No communication. I was constantly ignored or refused.

I got a annoying call telling me that I had missed the parcel and that they had called me multiple times. This wasn't true as this was the first time the number had come up in my history and I never had a voicemail from them either.

I kept asking for them to let it be dropped at my door as I can't get to the post office easily. I was always either refused or ignored. It was sent back and I was told I had to pay for it to be resent. I told them not to bother again at first. They said they would call me. They didn't. Just an email to say that they were going to deliver it again. But what did they do after multiple requests to just have a drop off? Demanded I collect it at the post office again.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Framesbuy compares to other Optical Retailers

Vlad T.
Vlad T.asked

when manufacturing glasses to the prescription, do you maintain the prescribed PD?

Dianne
Dianne

I emailed my optometrists script to Framesbuy. My glasses were made, with photochromatic lenses as well and posted back very quickly. They are perfect. I have since had another pair made as spare.
Very happy. Highly recommended

Jack
Jackasked

Why does the reading section of my bi-focals not extend to the full width of the lense? Most annoying.

Hello Jack,
There are two types of bifocal. D shape and Flat top. By default we process Bifocal order with D shape which is mentioned in the lens features (during selection). When ordering online, you can also request for a flat top (using the notes section) and we can process your lenses accordingly.

Hope this response helps. Feel free to revert if you have any more queries.

Framesbuy support

Get an answer from our members and Framesbuy representatives

Other Optical Retailers