Listing monitored by Framesbuy

Love love love my new case

Good
Good
Will order again for sure
Love my new case
Very satisfied with my cars and soft case

Traci
TraciHunter Region, NSW

Pretty case

Lovely colourful glasses case, generous sized cleaning cloth includec in matching fabric. It will keep my sunnies safe, very happy.

Anne
AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what I wanted

I was looking for a soft case for my sunglasses and very happy with my purchase. The case is stylish. Order arrived timely.

AMW
AMWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reglazed a frame for me.

The process was pretty straightforward I did have to make an extra measurement of pupil distance to bottom of frame and then submit with my recently acquired prescription. I paid for and posted to the supplied address. Soon enough I was notified my glasses were on their way and given tracking code.
So far so good. My progressive lenses feel very comfortable. They did a great job. I will use Framesbuy again for sure

Jacqui
Jacqui Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent product.

I am Very happy with my new sunglasses case from framesbuy. Very good quality and quick service. Would definitely buy from here again.

Amazing !Stylish and good quality

Love these glasses! Good price much cheaper than any glasses you’ll buy from a store and super High quality. Build seems solid when opening the arms and dampening and very stylish. Fits my face perfectly not too big and not too small. Will definitely buy again and recommend

Veronica
VeronicaSydney, NSW

Good quality and fast delivery

I am so glad I found this website. They have a huge variety of glasses and their customer service was outstanding. I received my glasses yesterday and could not be happier with my purchase. Excellent quality.

Exceeded expectations

To be honest i really didnt know what to expect, but these new glasses ive been wearing (since they arrived this morning) have far FAR exceeded expectations. I was thinking i was going to buy a cheapish set of backup glasses, so i skimped on the coatings etc. And they are still every bit as good, if not better than my 'expensive' pair i got through the optometrist. Im sure it pays to be careful with your details, IPD etc to get things right when doing mail order spectacles, but it seems that Framesbuy deliver and deliver a good product.

Beautiful Glasses Responsive Service

First time ordering prescription glasses online, and was delightfully surprised at how beautiful they were. The process took about a month and any questions I had along the way were answered promptly via email. Will order again in the future.

Great product, great service

One of the only Australian online companies that will do glasses for young children. Glasses were good quality, at a great price, and I recieved good service.

Shanti
ShantiWarwick,QLD 4370

Really Good

Looking forward to seeing some different styles in the future, e.g. round, oval lenses . The nose bridge fit is comfortable.

LEGO
LEGOGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These guys are awesome!

Superb glasses with the progressive lenses dialed in perfectly. Great service on top of an already fantastic price. Will purchase from you again. Thanks :)

G W.
G W.Hunter Region, NSW

Harry Potter and the order of the lost prescription

First time buying glasses online and I was certain it was gonna be a bad buy. It was more like a experiment. And I gotta say these guys pulled it off. Prescription is perfect, it was cheap and it arrived on time. I was even dumb enough to send them a old script that was missing important info. The dudes emailed me to confirm the details. Wizards.

Shreya R.
Shreya R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Contact Lenses at great value

Have ordered lenses have them a couple of times now and they are perfect and very pocket friendly and prices are competitive as compared to some other companies out there.

Priscila P.
Priscila P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very professional ! Quick service and reply

Second time buying online with Framesbuy. the service has been great once again. Love my new glasses and prescription lenses are great !!

Vlad T.
Vlad T.asked

when manufacturing glasses to the prescription, do you maintain the prescribed PD?

Dianne
Dianne

I emailed my optometrists script to Framesbuy. My glasses were made, with photochromatic lenses as well and posted back very quickly. They are perfect. I have since had another pair made as spare.
Very happy. Highly recommended

Jack
Jackasked

Why does the reading section of my bi-focals not extend to the full width of the lense? Most annoying.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Hello Jack,
There are two types of bifocal. D shape and Flat top. By default we process Bifocal order with D shape which is mentioned in the lens features (during selection). When ordering online, you can also request for a flat top (using the notes section) and we can process your lenses accordingly.

Hope this response helps. Feel free to revert if you have any more queries.

Framesbuy support

Get an answer from our members and Framesbuy representatives