Listing monitored by Framesbuy

Great product, great service

One of the only Australian online companies that will do glasses for young children. Glasses were good quality, at a great price, and I recieved good service.

Shanti
ShantiWarwick,QLD 4370

Really Good

Looking forward to seeing some different styles in the future, e.g. round, oval lenses . The nose bridge fit is comfortable.

LEGO
LEGOGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These guys are awesome!

Superb glasses with the progressive lenses dialed in perfectly. Great service on top of an already fantastic price. Will purchase from you again. Thanks :)

G W.
G W.Hunter Region, NSW

Harry Potter and the order of the lost prescription

First time buying glasses online and I was certain it was gonna be a bad buy. It was more like a experiment. And I gotta say these guys pulled it off. Prescription is perfect, it was cheap and it arrived on time. I was even dumb enough to send them a old script that was missing important info. The dudes emailed me to confirm the details. Wizards.

Shreya R.
Shreya R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Contact Lenses at great value

Have ordered lenses have them a couple of times now and they are perfect and very pocket friendly and prices are competitive as compared to some other companies out there.

Priscila P.
Priscila P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very professional ! Quick service and reply

Second time buying online with Framesbuy. the service has been great once again. Love my new glasses and prescription lenses are great !!

Janet
JanetWheatbelt, WA

Love them.

I ordered 2 soft glass cases absolutely love them with the matching cleaning cloth. So easy to store in your handbag or backpack and dont take up as much room as hard glass cases.

Great prices, quality and customer service.

Customer service was prompt and helpful during purchase. Glasses arrived and I was very pleased with the purchase. Great job Framesbuy.

Sarah
SarahHunter Region, NSW

Love these glasses

The dark blue tint for sunglasses are very very dark. The clear blue progressive lenses are amazing style suit me amazing

Find out how Framesbuy compares to other Optical Retailers

Well worth it, good price for frames with high quality petscription lenses

Love my new glasses. Everything packaged well. Better than paying the big markup at your optometrist. Glasses are great thank you

Great glasses

It was nice and easy to navigate the online store and I soon found some sunglasses I thought would work well. The quality of the product is great and I loved the case they came in. Buying online I wasn't quite sure about the size, but knew that I have trouble with glasses being too big for my face so went for a size small. They took a couple of weeks to arrive which was ok in current times. I was happy with my purchase and they fit well. The only thing was that the lenses are mirrored which I didn't expect that according to the description but I don't mind it.

I can see now!!!!

Easy to upload my prescription. No hassle!
Was after a pair of clear frames and they are way better than my old pair I had from another company.

As soon as I put the glasses on I loved them! So happy that I can see clear as day!

Took about 3 weeks to receive as covid delayed the post. But no worries!

Would highly recommend purchasing from Framesbuy!

Excellent glasses

Awesome and easy to order, My son loves them, much cheaper than any shop! Took approximately 3 weeks from ordering to arrive.

Great value glasses case

I am really happy with the glasses case I bought, it is very cute and exactly as the photos showed. It is high quality and I am very pleased. I would recommend.

Pleased that shopped on line

The ordering was simple, range of glasses was good, delivery on time with a bonus case.
Customer service, with their continued contact/updates, was excellent.
Very Happy

Vlad T.
Vlad T.asked

when manufacturing glasses to the prescription, do you maintain the prescribed PD?

Dianne
Dianne

I emailed my optometrists script to Framesbuy. My glasses were made, with photochromatic lenses as well and posted back very quickly. They are perfect. I have since had another pair made as spare.
Very happy. Highly recommended

Jack
Jackasked

Why does the reading section of my bi-focals not extend to the full width of the lense? Most annoying.

Richard P.Framesbuy

Hello Jack,
There are two types of bifocal. D shape and Flat top. By default we process Bifocal order with D shape which is mentioned in the lens features (during selection). When ordering online, you can also request for a flat top (using the notes section) and we can process your lenses accordingly.

Hope this response helps. Feel free to revert if you have any more queries.

Framesbuy support

Get an answer from our members and Framesbuy representatives

Other Optical Retailers