Listing monitored by Framesbuy

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (88)

Glenda J
Glenda JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Georgous glasses case

I love the big flower pattern it is exactly as shown and the matching cleaning cloth makes it really special.
I am so happy with my purchase.

Kelly P
Kelly PSydney, NSW

Beautiful cases, prompt delivery, great price

Very satisfied with the products ordered and delivered. Seller highly recommended. Would buy from them again. Great range of products.

Foldable glasses cases

Lovely case (foldable) - perfect for my over sunglasses which don't fit in an ordinary hard case. Speedy delivery and free gift much appreciated

Great quality and great customer service

Super easy to find products awesome range of designs to choose from. My first order had a product defect and the team responded instantly and sent out a replacement including something extra which I really appreciate. I really like how a soft cleaner is included and it's not just a plain black one it's the same design as the case which is really cool. These guys pay attention to detail will definitely be coming back

Traci
TraciHunter Region, NSW

Pretty case

Lovely colourful glasses case, generous sized cleaning cloth includec in matching fabric. It will keep my sunnies safe, very happy.

AMW
AMWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reglazed a frame for me.

The process was pretty straightforward I did have to make an extra measurement of pupil distance to bottom of frame and then submit with my recently acquired prescription. I paid for and posted to the supplied address. Soon enough I was notified my glasses were on their way and given tracking code.
So far so good. My progressive lenses feel very comfortable. They did a great job. I will use Framesbuy again for sure

Jacqui
Jacqui Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent product.

I am Very happy with my new sunglasses case from framesbuy. Very good quality and quick service. Would definitely buy from here again.

Exceeded expectations

To be honest i really didnt know what to expect, but these new glasses ive been wearing (since they arrived this morning) have far FAR exceeded expectations. I was thinking i was going to buy a cheapish set of backup glasses, so i skimped on the coatings etc. And they are still every bit as good, if not better than my 'expensive' pair i got through the optometrist. Im sure it pays to be careful with your details, IPD etc to get things right when doing mail order spectacles, but it seems that Framesbuy deliver and deliver a good product.

Beautiful Glasses Responsive Service

First time ordering prescription glasses online, and was delightfully surprised at how beautiful they were. The process took about a month and any questions I had along the way were answered promptly via email. Will order again in the future.

Great product, great service

One of the only Australian online companies that will do glasses for young children. Glasses were good quality, at a great price, and I recieved good service.

LEGO
LEGOGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These guys are awesome!

Superb glasses with the progressive lenses dialed in perfectly. Great service on top of an already fantastic price. Will purchase from you again. Thanks :)

G W.
G W.Hunter Region, NSW

Harry Potter and the order of the lost prescription

First time buying glasses online and I was certain it was gonna be a bad buy. It was more like a experiment. And I gotta say these guys pulled it off. Prescription is perfect, it was cheap and it arrived on time. I was even dumb enough to send them a old script that was missing important info. The dudes emailed me to confirm the details. Wizards.

Shreya R.
Shreya R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Contact Lenses at great value

Have ordered lenses have them a couple of times now and they are perfect and very pocket friendly and prices are competitive as compared to some other companies out there.

Janet
JanetWheatbelt, WA

Love them.

I ordered 2 soft glass cases absolutely love them with the matching cleaning cloth. So easy to store in your handbag or backpack and dont take up as much room as hard glass cases.

Sarah
SarahHunter Region, NSW

Love these glasses

The dark blue tint for sunglasses are very very dark. The clear blue progressive lenses are amazing style suit me amazing